Post by Juancu » 2 years ago

Surprise Judgings
Show
Hide
chetoos wrote:
2 years ago
Capenan Ambusher 4B
Creature - Demon Warrior (Common)
2BB: Drive By (Put this creature card onto the battlefield from your hand tapped and attacking. When you do, this creature must be blocked this combat if able. Return this creature to your hand at the end of combat. Activate this ability only if you attacked this combat, and only before blockers are declared.)
At the beginning of combat on your turn, this creature gains menace.
"Send him on a mission or two, and by the time he is a regular presence, people will know to keep out of his way." - Nefarox, Consiligere to Nixilis
4/5

Mob Coordinator RB
Creature - Demon Advisor (Uncommon)
First Strike
1RB: Drive By
Whenever this or another creature enters the battlefield under your control, it gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
1/2

Eager Enforcer 1B
Creature - Human Berserker (Rare)
Deathtouch
2bb: Drive By
When this creature enters the battlefield, it gains indestructible until end of turn.
"I'm sure Vinny can take care of it, look at that bloodthirst in his eyes." - Mob Nixilis
1/1

Nefarox, Consiligere to Nixilis 4RB
Legendary Creature - Demon Advisor (Mythic)
Flying, Trample
Whenever a creature you control attacks alone, it gets +X/+X where X is the number of other creatures you control.
Whenever a creature enters the battlefield under your control during your combat phase, it gains first strike until end of turn.
Creature cards in your hand have Drive By. The Drive By cost is equal to their mana cost.
6/6
So, Dash that must be blocked but only if you attacked. I'm wary about Provoke abilities, as Provoke created too many blowouts. Drawing creatures that you can't play because they die to a big predator on the other side is not a good feeling. At least this one costs mana, though.
Cythare wrote:
2 years ago
Magori First Watch WW
Creature — Shapeshifter Soldier (C)
Vigilance
Shapeshifter swap 4WW (4WW: Exchange this Shapeshifter with a Shapeshifter card in your hand.)
2/2
I'm always on the lookout for a good exchange wording. I guess if restricted to battlefield <-> hand there's not much explanation needed. About this swap, it needs to cost a lot because you are restricting the kind of shapeshifters that could be printed forever after. And in limited, you are paying that tax, it never feels good.
Ulka wrote:
2 years ago
Kobold Trap Setter R
Creature - Kobold Artificer
Flash
When Kobold Mechanist enters the battlefield, if you cast a trap spell this turn, return target trap spell in your graveyard to hand.
1/1
I like it, but it should be a Resetter. Mmm, the problem here is that the opponent knows what trap you are getting back. I wonder if we could fix that without alchemy. Maybe some kind of Trap face down pile. Mmmm
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
2 years ago
Goblin Spy Party 1R
Creature- Goblin Warrior (C)
Flash
Ambush-- When an opponent casts a spell with the same mana value as this card, you may reveal this card from you hand. If you do, create a 1/1 red Goblin creature token.
2/1
I lost second turn because the opponent had 4 spy parties in hand.
NinjaCaterpie wrote:
2 years ago
Booster Ignition 2R
(a: a player making an agonising decision over tearing up a rare dual to launch a high mana-value common. mood: tough choices; everything sucks; i hate this game and also PotC is keeping me trapped in a basement forcing me to write these artist descriptions this is a cry for help please)
Instant (R)
Open a sealed Magic booster pack, reveal a card and tear up the rest. Booster Ignition deals damage equal to that card's mana value to target creature or player (choose the target before you open the pack).
"No, no, let's not use the G-word. I prefer the term... 'surprise mechanics'" - Elesh Nagle, Praetor of the Coast
I don't like the opponent gets to choose. They should tear up the rare before seeing what it is.
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
2 years ago
Merl, Magical Mechanic
1urw
Legendary Creature - Minotaur Artificer (R)
Flash
You may cast Vehicle spells as though they have flash.
Vehicles you control have ward-Pay 3 life.
3/4
"So after that bit about 'surprise mechanics,' I flashed in a dreadnought into his gallbladder."
Quite the surprise mechanic (and their mechanisms!) Still, a pretty simple mechanical implementation, I can get this guy in two seconds.
Cythare wrote:
2 years ago
Lifesurge Druid GG
Creature — Elf Druid (R)
Flash
Lifesurge Druid can't be countered.
As Lifesurge Druid enters the battlefield, choose a creature type.
Creature spells of the chosen type can't be countered.
Other creatures of the chosen type have ward 1.
2/1
I feel it's weird that this guy grants ward, but Ward triggers on a spell cast, so it can't protect things instantly. I feel ambivalent to "can't be countered", I feel it's so directly pointed to an effect, it gives that silver bullet sideboardy impression. I think there should be many avenues to hate on full-counter decks though, and actually flash is one that helps already. I think I prefer something like Shifting Ceratops, which was more incidental.
chetoos wrote:
2 years ago
Weldfast Wheelsmith 1RB
Creature - Dwarf Pilot Artificer
Flash
This creature enters the battlefield tapped.
When this creature enters the battlefield, untap target vehicle you control. It becomes an artifact creature until end of turn.
3/2
Another simple surprise mechanic, but I like this one better, just because it tells a story.
Megiddo wrote:
2 years ago
void_nothing wrote:
2 years ago
Juancu wrote:
2 years ago
Where are all the Artificers with flash?
That's Meg's bit usually
I got to it too slow this time. But imagine a DFC human artificer with flash that is a phyrexian gremlin on the other side.
That's great, you win! But no IIW, so I'm giving it to cheetos.
Winner and Next:
Show
Hide
Winner: chetoos
Next: Draft a card from this card's spellbook OR something for Human Tribal.

chetoos
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by chetoos » 2 years ago

Juancu wrote:
2 years ago
So, Dash that must be blocked but only if you attacked. I'm wary about Provoke abilities, as Provoke created too many blowouts. Drawing creatures that you can't play because they die to a big predator on the other side is not a good feeling. At least this one costs mana, though.
All of these creatures can be played for normal mana as well, the drive by ability isn't the only way to play them, after all. And I did have them as a provoke ability at first, since the flavor is better, but the potential blowout seemed too strong. Thank you for the win!

Mergatroid_Jones
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 2 years ago

Juancu wrote:
2 years ago
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
2 years ago
Goblin Spy Party 1R
Creature- Goblin Warrior (C)
Flash
Ambush-- When an opponent casts a spell with the same mana value as this card, you may reveal this card from you hand. If you do, create a 1/1 red Goblin creature token.
2/1
I lost second turn because the opponent had 4 spy parties in hand.
That's statistically unlikely enough that it sounds like a jolly good story. But point taken: it feels like you are victimized for random.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
2 years ago
That's statistically unlikely enough that it sounds like a jolly good story. But point taken: it feels like you are victimized for random.
fwiw, triggered abilities also can't trigger from hidden zones.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Mergatroid_Jones

I didn't realize that about triggered abilities. I woulda needed to reword the ability.

Will and Rowan Kenrith 1RU
Legendary Planeswalker- Will Rowan (M)
When a creature deals damage to a planeswalker you control, Will and Rowan deal 1 damage to that creature. It doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.
{+1}: Draft a card from the Spark Mage's spellbook.
{-1}: Draft a card from the Frost Mage's Spellbook.
{-5}: Will and Rowan deal 5 damage to any target. Draw 2 cards.
{2}

Sparkmage's Spellbook: Frost Mage's Spellbook:
Spellbook in paper magic
Show
Hide
Elemental Summoner 1RU
Creature- Human Wizard (U)
T: Put a token card into your hand that's a copy of one you haven't chosen:
- Fire Elemental (A 5/4 red elemental creature that costs 3RR.)
- Earth Elemental (A 4/5 red elemental creature that costs 3RR.)
- Water Elemental (A 5/4 blue elemental creature that costs 3UU.)
- Air Elemental (A 4/4 blue Elemental creature with flying that costs 3UU.)
1/3

Sage of Years 2G
Creature- Human Advisor (c)
When Sage of Years enters the battlefield, you may put a card you own from outside the game that has "Zodiac" in its name into your hand.
"The Yellow Emperor held a race across a rushing river to determine which of the animals should have the first year named for them. The rat, cat, dog, pig, horse, dragon, rabbit, rooster, snake, monkey, ox, and tiger all answered the call."
2/1
IIW: A Land Cycle
Last edited by Mergatroid_Jones 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Post by Cythare » 2 years ago

Nephalia Investigator WW
Creature — Human Warlock (R)
Skulk
Whenever Nephalia Investigator deals combat damage to a player or planeswalker, you may cast target Human card from your graveyard. If that creature would leave the battlefield, exile it instead.
Whenever one or more cards leave a graveyard, investigate. This ability only triggers once each turn.
"I'll get to the bottom of this, even if have to dig up every last grave in Selhoff."
2/2

IIW: Spooky vehicles/equipment
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

stille_nacht

Post by stille_nacht » 2 years ago

SPOILER
Show
Hide
Down with 4c! And also my studies on civil infrastructure are leaking. For more non-fun-facts about discrimination in census designations, google "redlining".
Census Enforcer BW
Creature - Human Priest (M)
Vigilance
Creature spells with mana cost 5 or greater can't be cast.
Creature spells with X in their mana cost can't be cast.

2/2

In the interest of property values, the Orzhova were keen to keep out the wrong sort of inhabitant.

IIW: Ridiculous goblin contraptions
Last edited by stille_nacht 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.

NinjaCaterpie

Post by NinjaCaterpie » 2 years ago

Flametongue Warcaster 3R
Creature - Human Wizard (R)
When Flametongue Warcaster enters the battlefield or dies, if you control a Human, draft a card from its spellbook. You may cast it without paying its mana cost. Exile it as it resolves.
Simultaneously the most and least versatile mages in the Flametongue warband.
4/2

Flametongue Warcaster's Spellbook:
- Bathe in Dragonfire
- Bombard
- Boulder Salvo
- Cut // Ribbons
- Electrify
- Flame Slash

IIW: The next Modern Horizons set is Magic: What If...?, where Wizards ponders alternate universes like "What if Josu became a necromancer?" and "What if Ugin beat Bolas?"

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 2 years ago

Thelon, Thallid Cultivator
2bg
Legendary Creature - Elf Druid (R)
When Thelon, Thallid Cultivator enters the battlefield, draft a card from Thelon's spellbook for each creature card in your graveyard.
2bg, Exile a Fungus card from your graveyard: Create a 1/1 green Saproling creature token. Each creature you control that's a Fungus or a Saproling gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
2/3

Thelon's Spellbook:

IIW: Non-magical creatures (ie Flea-Bitten Coyote, Angry Goat, etc)
Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Enormous Scissors 2
Artifact — Equipment (R)
Equipped creature gets +2/+0 and has menace.
Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, draft a card from Enormous Scissors's spellbook.
Equip 3

Enormous Scissors's Spellbook:
Clip Wings
Crafty Cutpurse
Cruel Cut
Cut // Ribbons
Cut the Earthly Bond
Cut the Tethers
Murderous Cut
Scissors Lizard
Severed Legion
Shadow Slice
Slice and Dice
Slice in Twain
Spell Snip
Strip Bare
Wind Shear

IIW: a 4cmc uncommon creature
Last edited by Cythare 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Level 2 Judge circa 2016

Megiddo
MEG

Post by Megiddo » 2 years ago

Recursive Experimentation 2UR
Sorcery {R}
Draft a card from Recursive Experimentation's spellbook. Cast it without paying its mana cost. When you do, permanently remove that card from Recursive Experimentation's spellbook. (When you cast a spell this way, X is 0.)
IIW: Double, Triple, or (if you dare) Quadruple
MEG

Juancu

Society 5
Artifact (R)
When Society enters the battlefield, search your library and graveyard for up to five monocolor Human creature cards with mana value 1, each a different color, and exile them. Each represents the basic land type associated with their color. Shuffle afterwards.
Each basic card you own is a copy of the card that represents it, except it's still basic, and has +1/+1 for each color among basic creatures you control.

IIW: not this again

chetoos

Judging in a few hours. Make sure your spellbooks have the correct amount of cards in them

NinjaCaterpie

Post by NinjaCaterpie » 2 years ago

Slippery Instigator WR
Creature - Human Rogue (R)
Menace
When Slippery Instigator enters the battlefield, each other Human you control deals 1 damage to target non-Human creature.
2/1

IIW: The next Modern Horizons set is Magic: What If...?, where Wizards ponders alternate universes like "What if Josu became a necromancer?" and "What if Ugin beat Bolas?"

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 2 years ago

Old Man W
Creature — Human Elder (C)
When Old Man enters the battlefield, draw a card.
At the beginning of your upkeep, sacrifice Old Man.
0/1

you're welcome, Village Cannibals players

IIW: Godzilla (but it's an actual set this time so you can make whatever original cards you want for it, not just ones with flavor names)

chetoos

It's amazing how many entries in here didn't seem to understand why a card with a spellbook has 15 cards in it. I understand how hard it can be to fill out a spellbook (Just look at some previous entries I've submitted) but it's the same number as a booster pack. Anyway, onto judging.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
2 years ago
I didn't realize that about triggered abilities. I woulda needed to reword the ability.

Will and Rowan Kenrith 1RU
Legendary Planeswalker- Will Rowan (M)
When a creature deals damage to a planeswalker you control, Will and Rowan deal 1 damage to that creature. It doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.
{+1}: Draft a card from the Spark Mage's spellbook.
{-1}: Draft a card from the Frost Mage's Spellbook.
{-5}: Will and Rowan deal 5 damage to any target. Draw 2 cards.
{2}

Sparkmage's Spellbook: Frost Mage's Spellbook:
Spellbook in paper magic
Show
Hide
Elemental Summoner 1RU
Creature- Human Wizard (U)
T: Put a token card into your hand that's a copy of one you haven't chosen:
- Fire Elemental (A 5/4 red elemental creature that costs 3RR.)
- Earth Elemental (A 4/5 red elemental creature that costs 3RR.)
- Water Elemental (A 5/4 blue elemental creature that costs 3UU.)
- Air Elemental (A 4/4 blue Elemental creature with flying that costs 3UU.)
1/3

Sage of Years 2G
Creature- Human Advisor (c)
When Sage of Years enters the battlefield, you may put a card you own from outside the game that has "Zodiac" in its name into your hand.
"The Yellow Emperor held a race across a rushing river to determine which of the animals should have the first year named for them. The rat, cat, dog, pig, horse, dragon, rabbit, rooster, snake, monkey, ox, and tiger all answered the call."
2/1
IIW: A Land Cycle
These ones I'm giving a little bit of a pass to, because having 2 spellbooks on one card would be kind of crazy, though you could still have 15 cards between them. Just have 7 cards that only one has access to, and then have the last one be Fire // Ice. Either way, an interesting idea for a planeswalker. I'd probably have the ice mage's spellbook also be a plus, or have the option to cast it for free.
Cythare wrote:
2 years ago
Nephalia Investigator WW
Creature — Human Warlock (R)
Skulk
Whenever Nephalia Investigator deals combat damage to a player or planeswalker, you may cast target Human card from your graveyard. If that creature would leave the battlefield, exile it instead.
Whenever one or more cards leave a graveyard, investigate. This ability only triggers once each turn.
"I'll get to the bottom of this, even if have to dig up every last grave in Selhoff."
2/2

IIW: Spooky vehicles/equipment
This is a good card for human tribal, giving you recursion for your dead humans, as well as card advantage in the clue tokens that it generates. Very nice.
stille_nacht wrote:
2 years ago
SPOILER
Show
Hide
Down with 4c! And also my studies on civil infrastructure are leaking. For more non-fun-facts about discrimination in census designations, google "redlining".
Census Enforcer BW
Creature - Human Priest (M)
Vigilance
Creature spells with mana cost 5 or greater can't be cast.
Creature spells with X in their mana cost can't be cast.

2/2

In the interest of property values, the Orzhova were keen to keep out the wrong sort of inhabitant.

IIW: Ridiculous goblin contraptions
Are you sure you didn't stop over from the "all too real" card contest a few back? Either way, what a great way to represent a horrible method of discrimination that still effects people's lives today. And it's a nice mechanical reference to Gaddock Teeg
NinjaCaterpie wrote:
2 years ago
Flametongue Warcaster 3R
Creature - Human Wizard (R)
When Flametongue Warcaster enters the battlefield or dies, if you control a Human, draft a card from its spellbook. You may cast it without paying its mana cost. Exile it as it resolves.
Simultaneously the most and least versatile mages in the Flametongue warband.
4/2

Flametongue Warcaster's Spellbook:
- Bathe in Dragonfire
- Bombard
- Boulder Salvo
- Cut // Ribbons
- Electrify
- Flame Slash

Ah, but what happens if I choose not to cast it? Then the Cut // Ribbons could stay in my hand, and I could cast it later, and get access to the ribbons half. I get what you're going for, it just does an FTK impression that you might be able to put on hold, but it also doesn't have a full 15 cards.
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
2 years ago
Thelon, Thallid Cultivator
2bg
Legendary Creature - Elf Druid (R)
When Thelon, Thallid Cultivator enters the battlefield, draft a card from Thelon's spellbook for each creature card in your graveyard.
2bg, Exile a Fungus card from your graveyard: Create a 1/1 green Saproling creature token. Each creature you control that's a Fungus or a Saproling gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
2/3

Thelon's Spellbook:

IIW: Non-magical creatures (ie Flea-Bitten Coyote, Angry Goat, etc)
One of the only spellbooks to actually have 15 cards in it, so already a good step up. That said, no Sporoloth Ancient? it's gotta be better than elvish farmer. Also, if you have multiple thelons, this could get excessive.
Cythare wrote:
2 years ago
Enormous Scissors 2
Artifact — Equipment (R)
Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, draft a card from Enormous Scissors's spellbook.
Equip 3

Enormous Scissors's Spellbook:
Clip Wings
Crafty Cutpurse
Cruel Cut
Cut // Ribbons
Cut the Earthly Bond
Cut the Tethers
Murderous Cut
Scissors Lizard
Severed Legion
Shadow Slice
Slice and Dice
Slice in Twain
Spell Snip
Strip Bare
Wind Shear

IIW: a 4cmc uncommon creature
I like the idea of all of the spellbook cards being cut related, but no Ensoul Artifact? Also, you should probably give the player the option to cast the cards for any mana, since this could go in any deck. I do respect what you had to do in order to get this spellbook full.
Megiddo wrote:
2 years ago
Recursive Experimentation 2UR
Sorcery {R}
Draft a card from Recursive Experimentation's spellbook. Cast it without paying its mana cost. When you do, permanently remove that card from Recursive Experimentation's spellbook. (When you cast a spell this way, X is 0.)
IIW: Double, Triple, or (if you dare) Quadruple
Again, I like the idea behind this, but it's just not a great idea, especially because if you hit "breakthrough" you just end up discarding your hand.
Juancu wrote:
2 years ago
Society 5
Artifact (R)
When Society enters the battlefield, search your library and graveyard for up to five monocolor Human creature cards with mana value 1, each a different color, and exile them. Each represents the basic land type associated with their color. Shuffle afterwards.
Each basic card you own is a copy of the card that represents it, except it's still basic, and has +1/+1 for each color among basic creatures you control.

This is... a deck building puzzle that I'm not sure is worth it to win. Don't worry about it happening again, I don't think it's going to this time.
NinjaCaterpie wrote:
2 years ago
Slippery Instigator WR
Creature - Human Rogue (R)
Menace
When Slippery Instigator enters the battlefield, each other Human you control deals 1 damage to target non-Human creature.
2/1

What if those humans have deathtouch, or lifelink? It's much easier for this creature to deal the damage, but you could still tie it to the number of humans. Also, what if you control the only non-human creature?
spacemonaut wrote:
2 years ago
Old Man W
Creature — Human Elder (C)
When Old Man enters the battlefield, draw a card.
0/1

you're welcome, Village Cannibals players

IIW: Godzilla (but it's an actual set this time so you can make whatever original cards you want for it, not just ones with flavor names)
Congrats, you helped one uncommon from an old draft environment (Admittedly one that I liked.)

HM: Cythare, for nephalia investigator
Winner: Sporegorger dragon for Thelon, thallid cultivator
Next: Non-magical creatures.(eg Flea-Bitten Coyote, Angry Goat, etc)

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 2 years ago

spacemonaut wrote:
2 years ago
Now that judging's over, I personally think it would be funnier to change this to "At the beginning of your upkeep, Old Man dies."
chetoos wrote:
2 years ago
That said, no Sporoloth Ancient? it's gotta be better than elvish farmer.
I had to pick things that could conceivably be cultivated/summoned by Thelon. Sporoloth Ancient is from THE FUTURE(sight)!

(More importantly, Sporoloth Ancient is not explicitly a Thallid; it could be an unrelated kind of massive fungus-creature that arose independently.)

Thanks for the win!
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

Mergatroid_Jones

A spellbook is supposed to be 15 cards??!! That's way too many! I play paper magic, I don't know these things.

EVERY spellbook card gives you access to fifteen whole cards??? That's just nuts. And what's the point? Balance and flavor would suggest tailoring the spellbook to the card works a lot better.

Like you can find fifteen cards if you really look, but at that point you are just trying to fill a quota.
Last edited by Mergatroid_Jones 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Damn, Ensoul Artifact is a pretty big oversight. Although, in a way I'm kinda glad I didn't think of it, because I would have bent over backwards to integrate it into the card, and it might have looked less clean. Like, replace a random card from the spellbook, and it would have looked like:

Enormous Scissors 2
Artifact — Equipment (R)
Menace
Whenever Enormous Scissors or equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, draft a card from Enormous Scissors's spellbook. If Ensoul Artifact is drafted this way, you may put it onto the battlefield attached to Enormous Scissors.

I'm not sure this is better, but I wouldn't want to "miss out" on more drafting by making it a creature. Anyways, to the new challenge:

Wary Ostrich 1GG
Creature — Bird (U)
Haste
As long as Wary Ostrich is untapped, it has ward 2.
As long as Wary Ostrich is tapped, spells that target it cost 2 less to cast.
3/3

IIW: Spooky equipment/vehicles
Level 2 Judge circa 2016

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
2 years ago
EVERY spellbook card gives you access to fifteen whole cards??? That's just nuts.
To a random selection of 3 out of 15.

%$#%, why am I defending this mechanic, I hate designing it
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Juancu

I'm also extremely against it. Cards should be memorizable.

Megiddo
MEG

Post by Megiddo » 2 years ago

Cuckoo Egg 2U
Creature — Egg {R}
Cuckoo Egg enters the battlefield under the control of an opponent of your choice.
At the beginning of your upkeep, pay 2. If you don't, exile Cuckoo Egg, then return it to the battlefield under its owner's control transformed.
0/2

//

Pheasant Cuckoo
Creature — Bird {R}
Flying
When Pheasant Cuckoo enters the battlefield, draw a card.
3/3

IIW: the GOAT
MEG

chetoos

Hunting Lioness 1GW
Creature - Cat
First Strike
Whenever a creature dealt damage by Hunting Lioness this turn dies, create a food token.
Other cats you control get +1/+0.
2/3

IIW: Speculate Wildly about Streets of New Capenna

Mergatroid_Jones

Majestic Peacock 2UG
Creature- Bird (U)
T: Add one mana of any color. Draw a card.
"Terrible, cruel creatures. But marvelous to look at." -Sovi, Royal Gardener
1/3

IIW: A land cycle

Juancu

Tax Fraud Inspector W
Creature - Human Advisor
Whenever you pay mana for an opponent's spell or ability, create that many treasure tokens.
Whenever you fail to pay mana for an opponent's spell or ability, investigate.
1/1

"...but if you check clause 145.B appendix 7, you'll see it stipulates a rebate of six percent over the party's warrant, subject to..."
-Magistrate Lagranam, last words.

Last edited by Juancu 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”