NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

Chemtrails
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Chemtrails » 3 years ago

Sorry guys. I'll judge in five hours or so.

Plot twist: I judge now.
Judge
Show
Hide
chetoos: I like the conditional counter on the token - it's a clean way to thematically represent "having a sword". I can't help but feel Ikoria counter technology could do something cool here, but that would not be a format agnostic design and so avoiding it is understandable. I love the loyalty reduction conditional, although I wish it did something more substantial than just reducing the cost by a single loyalty. It does let you minus her and keep her around, but I dislike suicidal planeswalkers on principle so this can only be considered half a positive. "Create a big sword" is nice and all, but not very interesting. We already know Nahiri likes big swords.
Lorn Asbord Schutta: The first thing that stands out is the cost - such a heavy black investment with just a spice of green says big things about what this should be doing. I don't however see the heavy black investment mirrored in the ability (except for the fact that black will do anything to win, even if it means playing bad cards?) Sacrificing lands to find more lands is pretty firmly within green's wheelhouse, and regardless, the ability feels unintuitive and clunky to me - it has a lot of moving parts for a fairly simple effect. Nevinyrral was right when he called it "extremely self-destructive and for the most of occasions pointless."
Flatline: Oh well, this is cute. If there was a good way to tie the saboteur trigger to the counter, I'd like to see it. I really want to like the last line, but it feels out of place on a card that cannot animate lands and cannot give its ability to lands. I can also imagine having such powerful abilities hidden away underneath lands could lead to a lot of feelbad "gotcha!" moments.
PanchoPonceN: Hi Pancho! I love your signature, where did you get it? Just switching lands around is fun enough - I remember having a crush on Shifting Borders in high school - but I don't think this has much payoff for it. You can't even forcefully give them funny garbage like Sorrow's Path. The second ability has nice utility, and I guess it can prevent opponents from taking your really nice lands, or stealing their critical fixing back, but I wish it either had more explicit synergy with itself, or did something with more bombast.
TacticalCelebrant: This is at face value just a way to double your fixing, and even in this role it's intriguing, but that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to fun things lands can do. Do you want two Strip Mines? How about an untapped Lotus Field? Or a critical splash off an ETB dual land? Simple and clean and nice. Yes.
Winner and Next
Show
Hide
Win: TacticalCelebrant
Next: Fair magic or "Fair magic"

Lorn Asbord Schutta
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Lorn Asbord Schutta » 3 years ago

Fair Referee
Creature - Fearie Advisor (R)
Flying
, : Return target creature that dealt damage this turn to its owner's hand.
Sacrifice Fair Referee: Until your next turn, each player can't cast spells with converted mana cost greater than the number of lands that player controls.
Her whistle is a doom and her judgement final for agressive players in a game of "Kick the Gnome".
2/3

IIW: Creatures starting as 0/0.
Last edited by Lorn Asbord Schutta 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

TacticalCelebrant

Post by TacticalCelebrant » 3 years ago

For reference, Fair magic is like mid-range, pay Mana for creatures and attack. "Fair magic" is like Balance. It says both players do the same thing, so it's "fair". You can also make cards for like a carnival fair if you'd like.

Flatline
The Heartbeat of America

Post by Flatline » 3 years ago

Chemtrails wrote:
3 years ago
Flatline: Oh well, this is cute. If there was a good way to tie the saboteur trigger to the counter, I'd like to see it. I really want to like the last line, but it feels out of place on a card that cannot animate lands and cannot give its ability to lands. I can also imagine having such powerful abilities hidden away underneath lands could lead to a lot of feelbad "gotcha!" moments.
I'm pretty sure this judgment is actually for void's card, not mine. It's no big whoop, just pointing it out.
Card Contest Victories
Show
Hide
DCC
Show
Hide
(25 Total) - October 2014; December 2014; January 2015; April 2015; June 2015; August 2015; September 2015; November 2015; December 2015(T); January 2016; March 2016(T); April 2016; June 2016; October 2016; December 2016(T); February 2017; April 2017; December 2017; November 2018(T); January 2019; April 2019; June 2019; August 2019; October 2019; March 2020
MCC
Show
Hide
(8 Total) - May 2015; May 2016; June 2016; August 2016; October 2016; December 2016; October 2017; May 2019
CCL
Show
Hide
(7 Total) - September 2015; October 2015; January 2016; March 2016; April 2016; July 2016(T); March 2019(T)

PanchoPonceN
Old School Flamingo

Post by PanchoPonceN » 3 years ago

I'm glad to see that old traditions like late judgings are still present! xD

Premeditated Actions UU
Sorcery (R)
Each player chooses one:
- Each player scries 2.
- Each player reveals their hand.
- Each player returns a creature they control to its owner's hand.
- Each player taps a permanent they control.

IIW: Design something related to music.

TacticalCelebrant

More than 30 hours? That's long enough. I'll do some judging.

Player: Man, I can't decide what cards to put in my new deck. I wish I had some help.
*Poof*
Shoulder Angel: "I would be happy to help you decide what cards to put in your new deck."
*Poof*
Shoulder Devil: "Only a rube would listen to them. You should listen to me. I can show you which cards will let you have the most fun!"
Lorn Asbord Schutta wrote:
3 years ago
Fair Referee
Creature - Fearie Advisor (R)
Flying
, : Return target creature that dealt damage this turn to its owner's hand.
Sacrifice Fair Referee: Until your next turn, each player can't cast spells with converted mana cost greater than the number of lands that player controls.
Her whistle is a doom and her judgement final for agressive players in a game of "Kick the Gnome".
2/3
SA: I think you should play this card. It establishes clear rules with consequences that can be enforced when any player gets too out of control.
SD: I also think you should play this card. Use it like a rattlesnake. Keep your opponents from attacking while you get to do whatever you want. If it looks like they're going to do something ridiculous, you can shut it down!
Player: I don't know about this card. Repeatable bounce is pretty good, but the sacrifice effect only stops people from casting spells. If they've already started cheating something into play, it's often too late to stop them. For an effect like that I would want it to last more than one turn.
PanchoPonceN wrote:
3 years ago
Premeditated Actions UU
Sorcery (R)
Each player chooses one:
- Each player scries 2.
- Each player reveals their hand.
- Each player returns a creature they control to its owner's hand.
- Each player taps a permanent they control.
SA: I think you should play this card. Everyone gets to pick something they like, and share it with everyone else. Perfectly sensible, harmless good times.
SD: What is this card? It does nothing to give you a better position. If you pick something good for you, your opponent get the good thing too? If you pick something bad for your opponent, you get the bad thing too? Bah. Only play this card if they have a creature and you don't.
Player: Well, I suppose this card does give me a lot of options, but none of them are very potent. I suppose it's nice that it makes it so that each player can pick the same thing, but there are a couple of modes that are too narrow, and wouldn't get picked very often at all.

Winner: Lorn Ashbord Schutta
Next: Creatures starting at 0/0

PanchoPonceN
Old School Flamingo

Perfectible Predator 2G
Artifact Creature - Beast Construct (U)
Modular 3
Whenever a creature dealt damage by Perfectible Predator this turn dies, put a +1/+1 counter on Perfectible Predator.
[0/0]

IIW: A card related to music.

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Thanks for the win!
Suddenly it turns out that I will be very busy during the weekend, so expect the judging - thanks to timezones magic - around sunday night. Get the entry, the more the merrier!

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Vat Walker 3G
Creature - Elemental Mutant (R)
Graft (Whenever another creature enters the battlefield, you may move a +1/+1 counter from this creature onto it.)
Vat Walker enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it for each other creature you control.
5U, T: Put a +1/+1 counter on Vat Walker for each artifact you control.
"Vig should have realized his evolution vats would themselves evolve." - Otrovac
0/0

IIW: Nonblack Nightmares
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

chetoos
Answers: 3

Post by chetoos » 3 years ago

Omnivorous hydra XXG
Creature - Hydra (Rare)
Omnivorous hydra enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters on it.
Whenever another creature dies, put a number of +1/+1 counters on Omnivorous hydra equal to that creature's power.
Whenever a planeswalker dies, put a number of +1/+1 counters on Omnivorous hydra equal to that planeswalker's starting loyalty.
When omnivorous hydra leaves the battlefield, you gain life equal to its power. If it died, create a 3/3 green beast creature token.
0/0

TacticalCelebrant

Microbe Vat 4
Artifact (R)
Microbe Vat enters the battlefield with five charge counters on it.
As long as Microbe Vat has a charge counter on it, Germ creatures you control get +1/+1.
Whenever a Germ enters the battlefield under your control, remove a charge counter from Microbe Vat.
t: Create a 0/0 black Germ creature token.

Dang. Not super elegant. Oh well.

IIW: The circle of life

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Judgings are half-way done, yet I will need another day, so if someone has any doubts, then I recommend to lose them and take part in.

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 3 years ago

Wave of Wills 2UU
Creature — Merfolk Elemental (R)
Flash
Wave of Wills enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it for each other Merfolk you control.
, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Wave of Wills: Counter target spell that targets you or a creature you control.
0/0

IIW: A tokenlink ability, like squirrellink.

Flatline
The Heartbeat of America

Post by Flatline » 3 years ago

I hope this counts.....

Master of Illusion 1uu
Creature — Human Wizard (R)
Illusions you control get +1/+1 and have hexproof.
When Master of Illusions enters the battlefield, create two 0/0 blue Illusion creature tokens.
0/3

IIW: Illusions
Card Contest Victories
Show
Hide
DCC
Show
Hide
(25 Total) - October 2014; December 2014; January 2015; April 2015; June 2015; August 2015; September 2015; November 2015; December 2015(T); January 2016; March 2016(T); April 2016; June 2016; October 2016; December 2016(T); February 2017; April 2017; December 2017; November 2018(T); January 2019; April 2019; June 2019; August 2019; October 2019; March 2020
MCC
Show
Hide
(8 Total) - May 2015; May 2016; June 2016; August 2016; October 2016; December 2016; October 2017; May 2019
CCL
Show
Hide
(7 Total) - September 2015; October 2015; January 2016; March 2016; April 2016; July 2016(T); March 2019(T)

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Quite a weekend I got, but now onto judging. Thanks to all participants and for patientce
PanchoPonceN wrote:
3 years ago
Perfectible Predator 2G
Artifact Creature - Beast Construct (U)
Modular 3
Whenever a creature dealt damage by Perfectible Predator this turn dies, put a +1/+1 counter on Perfectible Predator.
[0/0].
I have personal dislike of colored artifacts, with the Esper shard being the only one where I can stomach it - I would rather wish that Wizards gated color-specific abilities on artifacts via colored activation costs. But that is a subject for another debate.
I think this one is undercosted, after quick skimming across other modulars. Plain modular 3 - while on common, colorless and from diffrent era - costs five. But on the other hand I guess this must have a chance against already limited only cards like Hornbash Mentor or Hyrax Tower Scout.
The second ability plays nicely with modular, since it pushes towards attacking and eventual trade with a blocker and modular provides reasonable back-up plan, while at the same time more interesting then a plain regeneration, indestructibility or other salf-contained protection mechanisms.
void_nothing wrote:
3 years ago
Vat Walker 3G
Creature - Elemental Mutant (R)
Graft (Whenever another creature enters the battlefield, you may move a +1/+1 counter from this creature onto it.)
Vat Walker enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it for each other creature you control.
5U, T: Put a +1/+1 counter on Vat Walker for each artifact you control.
"Vig should have realized his evolution vats would themselves evolve." - Otrovac
0/0
I think it should be Graft 0, or Graft X with an explanation of X, just to stay with the template.
I was surprised to see that they have done straight +1/+1 counter for each other creature only once, in M20, to say even more. I do not recall anything close to activated ability as well, but it is an elegant extension providing reasonable and neat mechanical justification of off-color mana in rules text.
You want to play this with artifact creatures or servo tokens, which are not really Simic - in flavour sense - brand to be honest. Eventually artifact lands will suffice, but of that I am not sure.
I am not sure of this card. No evasion abilities means that it will be used mostly as a big pile of +1/+1 counters to graft onto something, like Vigean Hydropon. It can block on the other hand, but due to its reliance on other creatures in first place I would hesitate to use it most of times.

chetoos wrote:
3 years ago
Omnivorous hydra XXG
Creature - Hydra (Rare)
Omnivorous hydra enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters on it.
Whenever another creature dies, put a number of +1/+1 counters on Omnivorous hydra equal to that creature's power.
Whenever a planeswalker dies, put a number of +1/+1 counters on Omnivorous hydra equal to that planeswalker's starting loyalty.
When omnivorous hydra leaves the battlefield, you gain life equal to its power. If it died, create a 3/3 green beast creature token.
0/0
Finally, someone made a Hydra! I am not saying I wanted it - or I will scold for it - but I would be very surprised to not see any of Laernean brood.
The double X is restrictive, not appearing in any Hydra cost before - it appeared only in monstrosity cost of Hydra Broodmaster and Polukranos, World Eater. I see why it must be restrictive - the further abilities are powerful and based on power - but it really limits it to shaneningas.
Caring about planeswalkers is much more popular since the War of Spark and we even saw it on hydra with Bioessence Hydra, but it was not done this way before. I have to say, that due to this differentation and the hydra's name it looks like planeswalkers were of diffrent food type then creatures. I found it just funny.
Sadly, this screams for abuse with infinite token sacrifice. Blade of the Bloodchief, Ghave, Guru of Spores and Ashnod's Altar or Phyrexian Altar for instance and I am sure that EDH brewers whould find even better options.
In the end, this is busted. The only limiting factor is the mana cost, but then it grows rather fast - both from removal of opponents creatures and from aforementioned sacrifice combos. And then, even if someone removes the Hydra, you still gain something - and in most situations it will be a token creature, so you come with card advantage. Moreover, what has the token with the flavour? It feels tacked.
If it would trigger only from oponent's targets it would be much more balanced and interesting.
TacticalCelebrant wrote:
3 years ago
Microbe Vat 4
Artifact (R)
Microbe Vat enters the battlefield with five charge counters on it.
As long as Microbe Vat has a charge counter on it, Germ creatures you control get +1/+1.
Whenever a Germ enters the battlefield under your control, remove a charge counter from Microbe Vat.
t: Create a 0/0 black Germ creature token.
This one is fun! And I have to disagree abou elegance - the only thing that might be mildly unsuspected is the bonus being +1/+1 no matter the number of counters on Vat.
Although it is somewhat antisynergistic with Living Weapon, due to how Germs created by it will likely die faster by losing the boost, it still a nice anthem effect for Germs that is not broken in any way. Moreover, if for some reason you do not have other creatures in deck, you can easily reset you living weapon equipment after to original Germ was killed.
It is turn-four any color chumpblocker machine running - without additional tricks - for four turns. Even the last activation, in decks caring about death triggers, might provide useful.
While on low power spectrum, I am sure that shard or clan control-ish decks would greet such an addition due to its colorlessnes and the instant speed token for blocking.
If there is anything I find lacking then it is a flavour, since Germ are consider malicious even in our world and they have strong flavour connection to Phyrexia, while this thing could as well produce mutants or oozes since there is no connection to Phyrexia in it other then charge counters, used across difffrent worlds.
spacemonaut wrote:
3 years ago
Wave of Wills 2UU
Creature — Merfolk Elemental (R)
Flash
Wave of Wills enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it for each other Merfolk you control.
, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Wave of Wills: Counter target spell that targets you or a creature you control.
0/0
Soft counterspell for is not the best deal, but being repeatable and providing a body is much more interesting.
It is again not self contained, similiar to void_nothing submission, which I find disheartning. The similiar Siren Stormtamer is a one drop and with flying and I think it wouldn't hurt for this card to see itself, so it wouldn't be three mana more and requiring you to have other critters. While possible multiple activations are good, even more considering that any +1/+1 counter will suffice, at 4-5 CMC you will see first board wipes, which are essential against go-wide strategies this card promotes. Not only you might be locked out of playing - since the board was emptied - but there are few wrath cards targeting specific player, so this does not help against them.
I understand that the main draw to this card is the subtype and flash - merfolks being a legacy level tribe with high count of possible bodies and flash allowing you to sneak it at the end step, which would limit opponents chances to wipe you other merfolks to stop this card cold. Yet I do not know legacy metagame enough to say whether this would be of any help for those decks and flashing creature with variable power and toughness is hard to evaluate as well. This card is mostly a meta call in terms of power-level.
I wish there was some flavour-text, as I am sure that there is some story behind Elemental Merfolk.
Flatline wrote:
3 years ago
Master of Illusion 1uu
Creature — Human Wizard (R)
Illusions you control get +1/+1 and have hexproof.
When Master of Illusions enters the battlefield, create two 0/0 blue Illusion creature tokens.
0/3
Simple, yet elegant. The first line is Lord of the Unreal, which equals to colored mana. The other reminds of Aquatic Incursion, althrough I am hestitant to say that two hexproof 1/1 creatures should cost only additional .
The three bodies for three in blue feel little overwhelming, yet two of them are very conditional. However, the illusions here without lord are as much useless as elementals from costing just more Master of Waves and in most devotion deck there would be more elementals, so maybe it not that much of a strech.
On the other hand, this is more durable then both aforementioned wizards by having three toughness. You don't want to really attack with those Wizards, so greater thoughness is better then 2 power in most of situations.
Finally, you still want to combo this one with Phantasmal Image as fast as possible and in this regard Lord of the Unreal is much better.
Overall, a fine card indeed, even if not terribly original.

HM: Spacemonaut, for something that is possibly a great addition to at least few cubes, even if I disagree with some mechanical descisions,
PanchoPonceN, for making a card with nice mechanical interaction, even if it was on something I generally dislike.

Winner: TacticalCelebrant, for making a clean and both reasonable and useful card that might have its uses beyond what is obvious.

Next: The Circle of Life

PanchoPonceN
Old School Flamingo

The Circle of Life 2GG
Enchantment - Saga (M)
I — Search your library for a green creature card with converted mana cost 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. Then shuffle your library.
II — Target green creature you control fights another target creature.
III — Draw a card for each green creature card in your graveyard.

IIW: Something related to music.

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 3 years ago

Lorn Asbord Schutta wrote:
3 years ago
I think it wouldn't hurt for this card to see itself, so it wouldn't be three mana more and requiring you to have other critters.
I thought about that, but then it wouldn't start at 0/0, it'd start at 1/1. :P

chetoos

Lion Cub
creature- cat (uncommon)
When Lion Cub enters the battlefield, scry X where X is the number of other creatures you control.
When Lion Cub dies, create an X/X cat creature token, where X is the number of creature cards in your graveyard.
There is more to see than can ever be seen, more to do than can ever be done.
0/1

IIW: Big green idiots.

TacticalCelebrant

Circle of Protection: Life 1b
Enchantment
1: The next time target player would gain life, instead they don't.

Oops. Wait. I'm the judge. Hold on.
PanchoPonceN wrote:
3 years ago
The Circle of Life 2GG
Enchantment - Saga (M)
I — Search your library for a green creature card with converted mana cost 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. Then shuffle your library.
II — Target green creature you control fights another target creature.
III — Draw a card for each green creature card in your graveyard.

IIW: Something related to music.
This is a great saga that does a great job of encapsulating a life cycle. The first part gives you a small creature, the second part has conflict, the third part has death and wisdom and growth. It's good.
chetoos wrote:
3 years ago
Lion Cub
creature- cat (uncommon)
When Lion Cub enters the battlefield, scry X where X is the number of other creatures you control.
When Lion Cub dies, create an X/X cat creature token, where X is the number of creature cards in your graveyard.
0/1

Heh. This definitely got a song stuck in my head. The scry is a great way to represent that opening scene of Lion King where Simba sees all the animals bowing. If that's what you were going for, great job. I'm not super sure about the second ability. I don't think I get the second ability that well. If it's supposed to be Simba growing up, then it's hard to sell it from a dies trigger, but I get that there isn't a great way to accomplish all of the lion king on one green card.

Winner: PanchoPonceN
Next: Something related to music.

chetoos

TacticalCelebrant wrote:
3 years ago
chetoos wrote:
3 years ago
Lion Cub
creature- cat (uncommon)
0/1

Heh. This definitely got a song stuck in my head. The scry is a great way to represent that opening scene of Lion King where Simba sees all the animals bowing. If that's what you were going for, great job. I'm not super sure about the second ability. I don't think I get the second ability that well. If it's supposed to be Simba growing up, then it's hard to sell it from a dies trigger, but I get that there isn't a great way to accomplish all of the lion king on one green card.
When Simba "dies" he comes back as an adult, with Mufasa at his back, and here to revenge every animal that Scar's negligence killed.
"When we die, we become the grass, then the antelope eat the grass."

Anyway, new entry:
Bravado 2RR
Enchantment
Once per turn, you may cast a spell without paying its mana cost.
Whenever you cast a spell, at the beginning of the next end step, you lose life equal to that spell's converted mana cost.
R, Pay 2 life: Creatures you control get +1/+0 until end of turn.
If the dream is won Though everything is lost We will pay the price But we will not count the cost
Rushing out a cycle, don't judge these
Show
Hide
Freewill 2BB
Enchantment
Whenever a creature you control deals combat damage to a player, put your choice of a menace, lifelink, deathtouch, or first strike counter on it.
Whenever a creature you control dies, target player loses 1 life for each counter on that creature.
You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill. I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose free will.

Roll the bones 2GG
Enchantment
Creatures you control enter the battlefield with an additional +1/+1 counter on them.
At the beginning of combat on your turn, choose trample, vigilance, haste, or deathtouch at random. Creatures you control gain that ability until end of turn.
Well, you can stake that claim Good work is the key to good fortune. Winners take that praise, Losers seldom take that blame

Time stand still 2UU
Enchantment
All spells may be cast as though they had flash. If a player casts a spell this way, it costs 2 more to cast.
Your opponents can't cast spells on your turn.
I'm not looking back But I want to look around me now See more of the people And the places that surround me now

Bravado 2RR
Enchantment
Once per turn, you may cast a spell without paying its mana cost.
Whenever you cast a spell, at the beginning of the next end step, you lose life equal to that spell's converted mana cost.
R, Pay 2 life: Creatures you control get +1/+0 until end of turn.
If the dream is won Though everything is lost We will pay the price But we will not count the cost

Faithless 2WW
Enchantment Rare
All gods lose indestructible and can't have or gain indestructible.
Creatures you control get +1/+1 and gain vigilance.
Whenever a creature you control enters the battlefield or dies, you gain 1 life.
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief. And I still cling to hope, and I still believe in love.
IIW: Big Green Idiots.
Last edited by chetoos 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

TacticalCelebrant

Feel The Beat 1r
Enchantment
At the beginning of your end step, if an opponent was dealt damage this turn, put a verse counter on Feel The Beat and deal damage equal to the number of verse counters on Feel The Beat to each opponent. Otherwise, remove all counters from Feel The Beat.
Feel the music pounding in your skull!
(Art featuring a goblin rock band.)

IIW: Something to help me catch that balsted roadrunner.

PanchoPonceN
Old School Flamingo

Two entries. Let's see if we some more. :)

PanchoPonceN
Old School Flamingo

OK. I think two entries will be it. :P

chetoos: Free spells are scary. This is begging to be broken somehow I just know exactly how yet. I mean, players have never been pushed away of using life as a powerful resource (Necropotence, for example), so using this to cheat an Omjnopotence or an Emrakul sounds... bad. Also, the last ability is super random, feels unnecessary. :v

TacticalCelebrant: Cool tie into the music theme! This feels well thought. I like it a lot! Having multiple in play sounds like a lot of fun, so probably I'd raise the cost one mana.

Winner: TacticalCelebrant:
Next: Something to help me catch that balsted roadrunner.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

%$#%, I had a music idea and didn't enter.

Also heck yeah Acme gadgets
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

chetoos

Nalaar's self-igniting fireball 1RR
artifact - vehicle
This artifact can only be crewed once per turn.
When Nalaar's self-igniting fireball becomes crewed, sacrifice each crewing creature at the beginning of the next end step, or when this artifact leaves the battlefield. When you do, this artifact deals damage equal to those creature's total power to any target.
When this vehicle attacks, sacrifice it at the end of combat. When you do, it deals 3 damage to any target.
Crew 2
4/4

Last edited by chetoos 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”