Chain of Creature Types Game

chochky
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by chochky » 3 years ago

Ghostly Grenadiers 3WB
Creature - Spirit Mercenary
Flash, lifelink
Haunt (When this creature dies, exile it haunting target creature.)
The creature Ghostly Grenadiers haunts has "T, Pay 1 life: Search your library for a Mercenary creature card and put it onto the battlefield. Then shuffle your library."
4/4

Pygyzy
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Pygyzy » 3 years ago

chochky wrote:
3 years ago
Ghostly Grenadiers 3WB
Creature - Spirit Mercenary
Flash, lifelink
Haunt (When this creature dies, exile it haunting target creature.)
The creature Ghostly Grenadiers haunts has "T, Pay 1 life: Search your library for a Mercenary creature card and put it onto the battlefield. Then shuffle your library."
4/4
Battleback Bushbuck 1GG
Creature - Antelope Mercenary
Vigilance
T: Reveal the top card of your library. If it's an antelope or mercenary creature card, Battleback Bushbuck gets +X/+X until end of turn, where X is equal to revealed card's converted mana cost. Put the revealed card into your hand.
3/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Graceful Soul 2WW
Creature - Elemental Antelope
Lifelink, vigilance, plainswalk
Whenever Graceful Soul deals combat damage to a player, you may put a footfall counter on target land. That land becomes a copy of Graceful Soul for as long as it has a footfall counter on it.
1/4
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 3 years ago

Pyrosaur 1r
Creature - Elemental Dinosaur
Whenever a permanent or player is dealt noncombat damage, put a flame counter on Pyrosaur.
Pyrosaur gets +2/+0 for each flame counter on it.
0/3

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Maquilatmi, Burning Inspiration 3RR
Legendary Creature - Dinosaur Avatar
As you cast Maquilatmi, you may choose a Dinosaur you control. If you do, when Maquilatmi enters the battlefield, add R equal to that creature's toughness. Otherwise, add RRR.
Each instant or sorcery spell you cast has "This spell deals damage equal to the amount of mana produced by creatures spent to cast it to any target."
4/4
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

chochky

Post by chochky » 3 years ago

Rampaging Kemoloc 2BRG
Creature - Dinosaur Orc Mutant
Trample
Frenzy 4 (Whenever this creature attacks and isn't blocked, it gets +4/+0 until end of turn.)
Havoc (When this creature dies, target player discards a card at random, then draws a card.)
4/5

Pygyzy

Insatiable Phelddagrif 2b
Creature — Dinosaur Phelddagrif
, Return a creature you control to your hand. Each player draws a card, then discards a card. Any player may activate this ability.
B, Put a -1/-1 counter on a creature you control: Each player loses 1 life. Any player may active this ability.
, Sacrifice a creature: Each creature gets +1/+0 and gains haste until end of turn. Any player may activate this ability.
5/5

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Mercurial Phelddagrif 2GWU
Creature - Phelddagrif Shapeshifter
1G: Put a counter of your choice from among hexproof, trample, or reach on Mercurial Phelddagrif. Target opponent gains 6 life.
1W: Put a counter of your choice from among first strike, lifelink, or vigilance on Mercurial Phelddagrif. Target opponent creates a 3/3 green Hippo creature token.
1U: Mercurial Phelddagrif becomes a copy of target creature until end of turn. Another target creature of an opponent's choice you control loses all abilities and becomes a 1/1 green Hippo until end of turn.
5/5

dyd
Randomancer

Cytoshark 2(G/U)(G/U)
Creature - Shark Shapeshifter Spellshaper
1gu, t, Discard a card: Choose a nonlegendary creature on the battlefield. Target creature becomes a copy of that creature until end of turn and gains this ability.
4/4

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Cho-Arrim Orator 3W
Creature - Ogre Spellshaper
2W, T, Discard a card: Create three 2/2 white Knight creature tokens. Exile them at the beginning of the next cleanup step.
3/3

Pygyzy

Nephilim of Incivility UBRG
Creature — Nephilim Spellshaper Monger
1, Discard a card: Create a 1/1 white Coward creature token. Any player may activate this ability.
1, Discard a card: Target creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn. Any player may activate this ability.
5/5

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Rootmonger 1G
Creature - Dryad Monger
2: Untap target creature or land. Any player may activate this ability.
"I sell only the chance to walk in my path, yet thousands have followed me."
2/2

dyd
Randomancer

Grove Warden 1g
Creature - Dryad Druid
t: Add g. If a land entered the battlefield tapped under your control this turn, add two mana of any one color instead.
1/1

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 3 years ago

Amphin Shoreshaper UG
Creature - Salamander Druid
T: Target land becomes an Island until end of turn, untap that land.
2/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Wormfang Axolotl 3U
Creature - Nightmare Salamander
Flash
Hexproof
When Wormfang Axolotl enters the battlefield, exile all other creatures you control until Wormfang Axolotl leaves the battlefield.
4/2

dyd
Randomancer

Blighted Aurochs 2b
Snow Creature - Nightmare Aurochs
Deathtouch
Whenever ~ attacks, it gets +1/+0 until end of turn for each other attacking Aurochs.
4s: Until end of turn, you may have ~ assign its combat damage as though it weren't blocked.
2/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Urus Galemaker 3G
Creature - Elemental Aurochs
Whenever Urus Galemaker attacks, it deals 1 damage to each creature with flying, then it gets +1/+0 until end of turn for each other attacking Aurochs.
3/2

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 3 years ago

Liquid Lightning RR
Creature - Elemental Ooze
Flash
First strike, haste
When ~ enters the battlefield, it deals damage equal to its power to any target.
3/0

dyd
Randomancer

Puddle Poodle 1ug
Creature - Dog Ooze
Whenever another Dog you control and own dies, you may pay x, where X is its converted mana cost. If you do, return it from your graveyard to the battlefield merged with Puddle Poodle. (Put it over or under Puddle Poodle. They become the creature on top plus all abilities from under it.)
"What do you mean you wanted less drool?" - Zoček, Simic biomancer & pet store owner
3/3

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Ainok Warleader 2GW
Creature - Dog Warrior
Flash
Protection from Dragons
Each creature with a +1/+1 counter on it you control gets +1/+1.
3/3

Pygyzy

Bringer of the Red Dog 5rr
Creature — Dog Bringer
Domain — Bringer of the Red Dog costs 1 less for each basic land type among lands you control.
T: Gain control of target creature with power 5 or less until end of turn. Untap it. It gains haste. Destroy it at end of combat.
5/5

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 3 years ago

Bringer of the Silver Dawn
Artifact Creature — Bringer Construct
You may pay {W}{U}{B}{R}{G} rather than pay this spell's mana cost.
Trample
At the beginning of your upkeep, put a charge counter on Bringer of the Silver Dawn, then create a 1/1 colorless Servo artifact creature for each charge counter on Bringer of the Silver Dawn.
5/5
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Pygyzy

Boa Constructor Xxx
Artifact Creature — Snake Construct
Spend only s to pay for xxx.
Boa Constructor enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters.
When you put one or more counters on Boa Constructor, create that mana colorless Snake 1/1 Artifact Creature tokens.
x1: Tap X creatures. Put X +1/+1 counters on Boa Constructor.
0/0

dyd
Randomancer

Sakura-Tribe Wokou 3b
Creature - Snake Pirate
Menace
When ~ deals combat damage to a player, you may pay 1g. If you do, search your library for a basic land card, put that card onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library.
Even the most adventurous orochi still remember their origins.
4/2

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

Ostrov Runner 1U
Creature - Human Pirate
RG: Ostrov Runner gets +1/+0 and gains trample until end of turn.
1/2
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”