The "I Don't Like You" Game

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 3 years ago

Phobogenic Fumekin 1ubr
Creature - Elemental Warlock
Menace
Cowards lose all abilities and have base power and toughness 0/1.
3: Target creature becomes a Coward until end of turn in addition to its other types.
Paralyzing terror is the least you can expect when touched by their smokey limbs.
4/3

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

Nightling Deadlock WB
Creature - Rat Warlock
The activated abilities of artifacts, creatures, and enchantments can't be activated unless they are mana abilities.
2/1
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Kami of Slaughtered Mortals 4B
Creature - Spirit
When Kami of Slaughtered Mortals enters the battlefield, destroy up to one target Fox, Moonfolk, Rat, Goblin, or Snake.
B: Kami of Slaughtered Mortals gains your choice of flying, deathtouch, or lifelink unti end of turn.
3/3
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer

Sigarda's Wrath 2gww
Sorcery
Transform all non-Human creatures. Destroy all Spirits, Vampires, Werewolves and Zombies.

Henlock

Post by Henlock » 3 years ago

Blood Protector 1wb
Creature - Human Cleric (u)
, , Pay X life: Target creature with toughness X gains indestructible until end of turn. Tap that creature.
1/4

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Battlewise Formation 3WU
Instant
Up to two target creatures each get +1/+2 until end of turn.
Draw two cards.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Henlock

Decadence of the Guilds 3w
Enchantment (r)
Multicolored spells.cost an additional mana of each of its colors to cast.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Curse of Tainted Mind B
Enchantment - Aura Curse
Enchant player
Spells enchanted player controls and cards in their hand are black in addition to their other colors.
4B: Choose target creature and target spell with the same controller. That creature gets -1/-1 until end of turn for each of that spell's colors.

Henlock

Ray of Spectrum u
Instant (r)
Replace all instances of a color.word for another.on target spell.or.permanent, then target spell.or.permanent becomes of the color of your choice. (This effect lasts indefinitely)

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Veteran Retromancer 2RR
Creature - Viashino Shaman (R)
Wither
Prevent all damage dealt to Veteran Retromancer from white and blue sources.
Damage dealt by Veteran Retromancer can't be prevented or redirected.
Whenever a spell or ability controlled by an opponent targets Veteran Retromancer, it deals 4 damage to that spell or abilities controller.
3/4

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

dyd
Randomancer

Cenn Humbler wu
Creature - Kithkin Wizard
When ~ blocks or becomes blocked by a creature with converted mana cost 4 or greater, exile Cenn Humbler. If you do, each creature blocking or blocked by it loses all abilities and becomes a white Goat with base power and toughness 0/1.
0/1

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Attentive Jackherd 1W
Creature - Kithkin Scout
Flash
When Attentive Jackherd enters the battlefield, exile target Goat, then return it to the battlefield under its owner's control.
Reinforce 2 - 2W
2/1

Incredium

Post by Incredium » 3 years ago

Misplaced Armory3uw
Enchantment

When Misplaced Armory enters the battlefield, choose an opponent. Creatures that player controls can't be the target of spells and abilities that player controls.

Spells you cast that target creatures you control cost uw less to cast.

"What do you mean you forgot the weapons cart?!" Sir Reginald, Last Words

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Hollowing Hex 4B
Sorcery
Target opponent sacrifices an enchantment. Hollowing Hex deals damage to that player equal to that enchantment's converted mana cost and you gain that much life.
Cycling 2

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Karametra's Sanctuary 1GW
Legendary Enchantment - Shrine (R)
Enchantments and Legendary Permanents you control have hexproof.
You can't sacrifice permanents.
Whenever an opponent cycles a card, you gain 1 life for each Shrine you control and may draw a card.

dyd
Randomancer

Accursed Prince
Creature - Frog
Hexproof
When ~ dies, return it to the battlefield transformed and create a 2/2 white Human Noble creature token.
Rejecting a witch's interest is always a bad idea...
1/1
//
Batracomorphosis
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant permanent
Enchanted permanent loses all abilities and is a 1/1 blue Frog creature.
...just as accepting it.

Edit: fixed
Last edited by dyd 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

dyd wrote:
3 years ago
Accursed Prince
Creature - Frog
Hexproof
When ~ dies, return it to the battlefield transformed and create a 2/2 white Human Noble creature token.
Rejecting a witch's interest is always a bad idea...
1/1
//
Batracomorphosis
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant permanent
Enchanted permanent is a 1/1 blue Frog creature.
...just as accepting it.
psst.
Show
Hide
It doesn't actually counter my card in any way. It doesn't say "other enchantments". It gives itself hexproof.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Well it's convenient that attaching an Aura by means other than casting it doesn't target.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Marshland Soulbrewer 3B
Creature - Hag
Flash
If a Frog, Insect, Snake, or Turtle would die, exile it instead.
T, Put an exiled creature card you own into your graveyard: Add B equal to that card's power.
T, Put an exiled creature card an opponent owns into their graveyard: That player mills cards equal to that card's toughness.
2/3

dyd
Randomancer

I forgot the "lose abilities" part. I fixed it now, thanks for helping me notice :)
void_nothing wrote:
3 years ago
Well it's convenient that attaching an Aura by means other than casting it doesn't target.
That was the "clever" part :crazy:

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

I still have the next card to hose. ;)

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

void_nothing wrote:
3 years ago
I still have the next card to hose. ;)
Fair enough. I've always been a fan of Gaea's Blessing. It has a very fun ability that completely negates Marshland Soulbrewers second activated ability, so...

Sprout of Argoth 1G
Creature - Plant Frog (U)
When Sprout of Argoth is put into your graveyard from your library, shuffle your graveyard into your library.
1G: Put Sprout of Argoth into your library third from the top. Use this ability only if Sprout of Argoth is in your graveyard or exile.
0/2

Edit: Realized i could make it better with one tiny change.

dyd
Randomancer

Dissonant Hedron 3b
Artifact
Whenever a card is put into an opponent's library from anywhere, that player loses 2 life unless they discard a card. (This includes cards shuffled into a library from anywhere else.)
t: Put target card from a graveyard on the bottom of its owner's library.

Hawk
Slayer of Threads

Post by Hawk » 3 years ago

Warder of Tombs
WU
Creature - Spirit
Flying
(w/u): Counter target spell, activated ability, or triggered ability that targets one or more cards in a graveyard. If a spell or ability is countered in this way, you gain 2 life.
1/3

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Overwhelming Skill W
Enchantment
Flash
When Overwhelming Skill enters the battlefield, untap target creature you control.
R: Activated abilities of creatures you control can't be countered this turn.
1W: Each creature you control gets +0/+1 until end of turn for each of its activated abilities.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”