Collaborative Create-A-Booster

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

The Skywebs of Ilkarr are a unique peculiarity in the multiverse: Rather than being deep underground, the plane's leylines map themselves accross the sky for all to see and harness. Mana literally rains down on the plane, and in the nexus points where two leylines intersect, archmages build great fortresses to safeguard the sources of their power.
Skywebs of Ilkarr mechanics
Show
Hide
Pouring - If this spell was cast during an end step...
Skywebs of Ilkarr
Show
Hide
Elemental
Token Creature - Elemental (S)
Flying
2/2

Invigorating Drops
Instant (C)
Target creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
Scry 1.
Pouring - If this spell was cast during an end step, gain life equal to that creature's power.
Body, mind, even soul - all can be strengthened with a lucky weather on Ilkarr.

Soggy Gaur 2U
Creature - Ox (C)
Ward - Pay two mana of different colors
Soggy Gaur enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if two or more colors of mana were spent to cast it.
"Most things that smell like a gaur does are not as wise or patient as a gaur." - Bebeta, sage of the Gushlands
3/1

Mark of the Fangscar 2B
Enchantment — Aura (C)
Flash
Enchant creature
When Mark of the Fangscar enters the battlefield, return up to one target creature card from your graveyard to your hand.
Enchanted creature gets +1/+1.

Notion Flame2r
Instant
As an additional cost to cast this spell, discard a card.
Draw two cards.
Pouring - if this spell was cast during an end step, it deals 2 damage to any target.
Ilkarr air is a constant drizzle of raw, untamed mana.

Apprentice Mistmancer 2{U/B}
Creature - Vedalken Warlock (C)
Apprentice Mistmancer can't block and can't be blocked.
T: Any number of target players each mills a card.
"The fog of Tunanz City has filled my lungs my whole life. These spells come almost too easy."
1/2

Iridescent Hippo 2GG
Creature — Hippo Avatar (C)
Trample
When Iridescent Hippo enters the battlefield, each player creates a Treasure token. (It's a colorless artifact with "T, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color.")
"The skywebs manifest their will in many ways, including... that."
Conord of the Shell Conclave

4/4
Common 6 of 10:

Pair of Pegasi 4WW
Creature - Pegasus (C)
Flying
When Pair of Pegasi enters the battlefield, destroy up to one target enchantment. If you control another Pegasus, destroy up to two target enchantments instead.
No one has ever given a name to any of the solar skywebs that touch Sunpeak, but they are etched into the hooves of each pegasus.
4/4

Skimstorm U
Instant (C)
Scry 1.
Storm
"I can glance casually through these tomes all day if I have to." - Mauscil, aeromancer trainee
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Incredium

Post by Incredium » 2 years ago

The Skywebs of Ilkarr are a unique peculiarity in the multiverse: Rather than being deep underground, the plane's leylines map themselves accross the sky for all to see and harness. Mana literally rains down on the plane, and in the nexus points where two leylines intersect, archmages build great fortresses to safeguard the sources of their power.
Show
Hide
Skywebs of Ilkarr
Show
Hide
Elemental
Flying
2/2

Invigorating Drops
Instant (C)
Scry 1.
Pouring - If this spell was cast during an end step, gain life equal to that creature's power.

Soggy Gaur 2U
Creature - Ox (C)
Soggy Gaur enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if two or more colors of mana were spent to cast it.
"Most things that smell like a gaur does are not as wise or patient as a gaur." - Bebeta, sage of the Gushlands
3/1

Mark of the Fangscar 2B
Enchantment — Aura (C)
Flash
Enchant creature
When Mark of the Fangscar enters the battlefield, return up to one target creature card from your graveyard to your hand.

Notion Flame2r
Instant
Draw two cards.
Pouring - if this spell was cast during an end step, it deals 2 damage to any target.

"The fog of Tunanz City has filled my lungs my whole life. These spells come almost too easy."
1/2

Iridescent Hippo 2GG
Trample
When Iridescent Hippo enters the battlefield, each player creates a Treasure token. (It's a colorless artifact with "T, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color.")

4/4

Skimstorm U
Instant (C)
Scry 1.
Storm
"I can glance casually through these tomes all day if I have to." - Mauscil, aeromancer trainee
Common 8 of 10:

Solar Flux3w
Sorcery
Destroy target tapped creature
Cascade
The shining light of Sunpeak isn't just for show.

Pair of Pegasi 4WW
Creature - Pegasus (C)
Flying
When Pair of Pegasi enters the battlefield, destroy up to one target enchantment. If you control another Pegasus, destroy up to two target enchantments instead.
No one has ever given a name to any of the solar skywebs that touch Sunpeak, but they are etched into the hooves of each pegasus.
4/4

Skylight Mantle4w
Enchantment - Aura
Converge - When enters the battlefield, enchanted creature gets +1/+1 for each color of mana spent to cast it.
Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 for each of its colors.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Show
Hide
Storm
Convoke
Skywebs of Ilkarr
Show
Hide
Elemental
Flying
2/2

Invigorating Drops
Instant (C)
Scry 1.

Soggy Gaur 2U
Creature - Ox (C)
3/1

Mark of the Fangscar 2B
Enchantment — Aura (C)
Flash
Enchant creature

Notion Flame2r
Instant
Draw two cards.

1/2

Iridescent Hippo 2GG
Trample

4/4

Skimstorm U
Instant (C)
Scry 1.
Storm

Solar Flux3w
Sorcery
Cascade
Common 9 of 10:

Spurred Wingmate 2W
Creature - Pegasus (C)
Flying
When Spurred Wingmate enters the battlefield, if you control another Pegasus, create a 2/2 white Knight creature token with vigilance.
A skyknight is the shield of his fortress. A pegasus is its crown. - Cahandan saying
1/3

Twister Gate {R/G}{R/G}
Sorcery (C)
Target player sacrifices two artifacts.
Suddenly the wind sent the mana buoy smashing right into the weather machine.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Apellosine
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Apellosine » 2 years ago

Show
Hide
Storm
Convoke
Skywebs of Ilkarr
Show
Hide
Elemental
Flying
2/2

Invigorating Drops
Instant (C)
Scry 1.

Soggy Gaur 2U
Creature - Ox (C)
3/1

Mark of the Fangscar 2B
Enchantment — Aura (C)
Flash
Enchant creature

Notion Flame2r
Instant
Draw two cards.

1/2

Iridescent Hippo 2GG
Trample

4/4

Skimstorm U
Instant (C)
Scry 1.
Storm

Solar Flux3w
Sorcery
Cascade

Spurred Wingmate 2W
Creature - Pegasus (C)
Flying
When Spurred Wingmate enters the battlefield, if you control another Pegasus, create a 2/2 white Knight creature token with vigilance.
A skyknight is the shield of his fortress. A pegasus is its crown. - Cahandan saying
1/3
Common 10 of 10:

Knowledge Shower 3U
Instant (C)
Knowledge Shower costs 1 less to cast for each land that entered the battlefield this turn.
Draw two cards.

Thunderous Stomp R
Instant (C)
You may only play Thunderous Stomp if a creature entered the battlefield under your control this turn.
Thunderous Stomp deals 3 damage to any target.

Incredium

Show
Hide
Storm
Skywebs of Ilkarr
Show
Hide
Elemental
Flying
2/2

Invigorating Drops
Instant (C)
Scry 1.

Soggy Gaur 2U
Creature - Ox (C)
3/1

Mark of the Fangscar 2B
Enchantment — Aura (C)
Flash
Enchant creature

Notion Flame2r
Instant
Draw two cards.

1/2

Iridescent Hippo 2GG
Trample

4/4

Skimstorm U
Instant (C)
Scry 1.
Storm

Solar Flux3w
Sorcery
Cascade

Spurred Wingmate 2W
Creature - Pegasus (C)
Flying
1/3

Knowledge Shower 3U
Instant (C)
Knowledge Shower costs 1 less to cast for each land that entered the battlefield this turn.
Draw two cards.
Uncommon 1 of 3

Mindfog Mentalist 3u
Creature - Vedalken Wizard
Leyline - If Skyline Sage is in your opening hand, you may reveal it. If you do, at the beginning of your first upkeep, target player mills 2 cards.
2u, t: Target player mills 4 cards.
1/4

Note: Mechanic is "if ~ is in your opening hand, ____ happens"

Cracklegeist 2r
Creature - Elemental Spirit (U)
Haste
Storm
Souls unfortunate enough to be caught in the pull of a flaring leyline can sometimes find themselves tossed into an endless, eternal sea of roiling energy. Though by the sounds of their cackling, they don't seem to mind.
2/1

Ley Thief b
Creature - Elemental Rogue (U)
T, Pay 2 life: Add one mana of any color.
3: Ley Thief gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
On new moon nights the twisted and faded skyweb known as Heshedeen emanates elementals of pure stealth.
0/1

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Show
Hide
Storm
Cascade
Skywebs of Ilkarr
Show
Hide
Elemental
Flying
2/2

Invigorating Drops
Instant (C)
Scry 1.

Soggy Gaur 2U
Creature - Ox (C)
3/1

Mark of the Fangscar 2B
Enchantment — Aura (C)
Flash
Enchant creature

Notion Flame2r
Instant
Draw two cards.

1/2

Iridescent Hippo 2GG
Trample

4/4

Skimstorm U
Instant (C)
Scry 1.
Storm

Solar Flux3w
Sorcery
Cascade

Spurred Wingmate 2W
Creature - Pegasus (C)
Flying
1/3

Knowledge Shower 3U
Instant (C)
Draw two cards.

Ley Thief b
On new moon nights the twisted and faded skyweb known as Heshedeen emanates elementals of pure stealth.
0/1
Uncommon 2 of 3:

Dunam Ritemaster 1{B/R}{B/R}
Creature - Human Cleric (U)
Leyline - If Dunam Ritemaster is in your opening hand, you may reveal it. When you do, the first instant or sorcery spell you cast this game can't be countered and it gains "Each player loses 1 life."
Haste
"May our words of power thunder from dusk to dawn!"
2/3

Fire-Rein Binder 2RW
Creature - Human Knight (U)
Menace
Whenever another creature you control attacks and isn't blocked, you gain life equal to its power. If that creature is a Pegasus, instead put a +1/+1 counter on that creature and Fire-Rein Binder, then you gain life equal to that creature's power.
"Pegasi respect whatever is brightest. So I just have to be briefly brighter than..."
2/2

Subject16

Post by Subject16 » 2 years ago

I have to say, I love how all the keywords in this set happen to be rain/weather related.

Show
Hide
Storm
Cascade
Skywebs of Ilkarr
Show
Hide
Elemental
Flying
2/2

Invigorating Drops
Instant (C)
Scry 1.

Soggy Gaur 2U
Creature - Ox (C)
3/1

Mark of the Fangscar 2B
Enchantment — Aura (C)
Flash
Enchant creature

Notion Flame2r
Instant
Draw two cards.

1/2

Iridescent Hippo 2GG
Trample

4/4

Skimstorm U
Instant (C)
Scry 1.
Storm

Solar Flux3w
Sorcery
Cascade

Spurred Wingmate 2W
Creature - Pegasus (C)
Flying
1/3

Knowledge Shower 3U
Instant (C)
Draw two cards.

Ley Thief b
0/1

Fire-Rein Binder 2RW
Menace
Whenever another creature you control attacks and isn't blocked, you gain life equal to its power. If that creature is a Pegasus, instead put a +1/+1 counter on that creature and Fire-Rein Binder, then you gain life equal to that creature's power.
"Pegasi respect whatever is brightest. So I just have to be briefly brighter than..."
2/2
Uncommon 3 of 3:

Eager Fluxmancer 2UR
Creature — Elemental Wizard (U)
Haste
The first spell you cast during each phase or your turn costs 1 less to cast. (Your phases are beginning phase, precombat main phase, combat phase, postcombat main phase, and ending phase.)
"I hear the storm call to me, untapped potential begging to be used."
3/2

Forceful Denial 3UU
Instant (U)
Cascade (When you cast this spell, exile cards from the top of your library until you exile a nonland card that costs less. You may cast it without paying its mana cost. Put the exiled cards on the bottom of your library in a random order.)
Counter target spell.

Thrumhowl Paragon 2GG
Creature — Elf Druid (U)
Flash
You may cast creature spells as though they had flash.
She knows the sound of any animal she has encountered, and all will answer her call.
3/3

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Show
Hide
Storm
Cascade
Skywebs of Ilkarr
Show
Hide
Elemental
Flying
2/2

Invigorating Drops
Instant (C)
Scry 1.

Soggy Gaur 2U
Creature - Ox (C)
3/1

Mark of the Fangscar 2B
Enchantment — Aura (C)
Flash
Enchant creature

Notion Flame2r
Instant
Draw two cards.

1/2

Iridescent Hippo 2GG
Trample

4/4

Skimstorm U
Instant (C)
Scry 1.
Storm

Solar Flux3w
Sorcery
Cascade

Spurred Wingmate 2W
Creature - Pegasus (C)
Flying
1/3

Knowledge Shower 3U
Instant (C)
Draw two cards.

Ley Thief b
0/1

Fire-Rein Binder 2RW
Menace
2/2

Eager Fluxmancer 2UR
Haste
The first spell you cast during each phase or your turn costs 1 less to cast. (Your phases are beginning phase, precombat main phase, combat phase, postcombat main phase, and ending phase.)
3/2
Rare 1 of 1:

Lightning-Atlas Phoenix 3RR
Creature - Phoenix (M)
Flying
At the beginning of your upkeep, create a copy of Flashing Map and cast it without paying its mana cost. It's an instant with mana cost RRRR and cascade. (Its mana value is 4.)
3RR, Exile Lightning-Atlas Phoenix from your graveyard: Create a copy of Flashing Map and cast it without paying its mana cost.
"Getting ahold of a phoenix feather for study would be dangerous for even you, Nahiri." - Alguim, storm chaser
2/2

Soul of the Northern Wind 4{G/W}{G/W}
Creature - Avatar (R)
Leyline - If Soul of the Northern Wind is in your opening hand, you may reveal it. When you do, the first creature spell you cast this game enters the battlefield tapped with a +1/+1 counter on it.
Soul of the Northern Wind enters the battlefield tapped with six +1/+1 counters on it.
Remove a +1/+1 counter from a creature you control: Choose one -
• Untap that creature.
• That creature gets +2/+2 until end of turn.
"I am that which conceals skywebs within cloud, until they are ready to shine forth again."
0/0

Incredium

Show
Hide
Storm
Cascade
Leyline - If ___ is in your opening hand, you may reveal it. If you do____.
Skywebs of Ilkarr
Show
Hide
Elemental
Flying
2/2

Invigorating Drops
Instant (C)
Scry 1.

Soggy Gaur 2U
Creature - Ox (C)
3/1

Mark of the Fangscar 2B
Enchantment — Aura (C)
Flash
Enchant creature

Notion Flame2r
Instant
Draw two cards.

1/2

Iridescent Hippo 2GG
Trample

4/4

Skimstorm U
Instant (C)
Scry 1.
Storm

Solar Flux3w
Sorcery
Cascade

Spurred Wingmate 2W
Creature - Pegasus (C)
Flying
1/3

Knowledge Shower 3U
Instant (C)
Draw two cards.

Ley Thief b
0/1

Fire-Rein Binder 2RW
Menace
2/2

Eager Fluxmancer 2UR
Haste
3/2

Soul of the Northern Wind 4{G/W}{G/W}
Creature - Avatar (R)
Leyline - If Soul of the Northern Wind is in your opening hand, you may reveal it. When you do, the first creature spell you cast this game enters the battlefield tapped with a +1/+1 counter on it.
Soul of the Northern Wind enters the battlefield tapped with six +1/+1 counters on it.
Remove a +1/+1 counter from a creature you control: Choose one -
• Untap that creature.
• That creature gets +2/+2 until end of turn.
"I am that which conceals skywebs within cloud, until they are ready to shine forth again."
0/0
I defer to the next poster

Subject16

Queen Miralda of Torrezon has done the unimaginable. She has made a bargain with the bat-god Aclazotz and instilled vampire-kind with a renewed vigor and bloodthirst. Horrified at this, Saint Elenda and her followers have fled to Ixalan, desperate to rally its people against Miralda before the Looming Dusk of the empire reaches the whole plane.

Since the shattering of the Ozolith, life on Ikoria has changed. Monster attacks have become less frequent, allowing for the humans of Drannith and Lavabrink to expand and push for new settlements to be created, but there has also been an increase in bonders, and they grow more and more concerned with the growth of civilization and what it could mean for Ikoria's future. The arcanist Haldan believes the answer lies in Zagoth, where primal titans older than continents have laid slumber. It seems these factions will only end in conflict, and both the expansionists and the bonders will fight Tooth and Nail to protect the world they hold dear.

To say there is no ground on Vergazi is an understatement. The plane is pure, open sky, littered with Havens, floating islands that are carried and scattered by the winds every day, constantly bringing new places and cultures together. Some people stay on their haven their whole life, and others are devoted to exploration and adventure. The only constants are the sun in the sky, the strength of the wind, and the great silver spire at the plane's center, whom no one has ever been able to reach.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Since the shattering of the Ozolith, life on Ikoria has changed. Monster attacks have become less frequent, allowing for the humans of Drannith and Lavabrink to expand and push for new settlements to be created, but there has also been an increase in bonders, and they grow more and more concerned with the growth of civilization and what it could mean for Ikoria's future. The arcanist Haldan believes the answer lies in Zagoth, where primal titans older than continents have laid slumber. It seems these factions will only end in conflict, and both the expansionists and the bonders will fight Tooth and Nail to protect the world they hold dear.
Tooth and Nail mechanics
Show
Hide
Tooth and Nail
Show
Hide
Token 1 of 1:

Nightmare Bird
Token Creature - Nightmare Bird (S)
Flying
1/1

Squirrel Beast
Token Creature - Squirrel Beast (S)
3/3

Subject16

Tooth and Nail mechanics
Show
Hide
Tooth and Nail
Show
Hide
Nightmare Bird
Flying
1/1
Common 1 of 10:

Mudflipper 2B
Creature — Nightmare Fish (C)
Mutate 3B (If you cast this spell for its mutate cost, put it over or under target non-Human creature you own. They mutate into the creature on top plus all abilities from under it.)
When this creature mutates, each player mills three cards.
2/3

Budding Elementalist 1U
Creature — Human Shaman (C)
Partner with Rosebloom Elemental (When this creature enters the battlefield, target player may put Rosebloom Elemental into their hand from their library, then shuffle.)
U, T: Untap another target permanent.
"The moment I stopped pondering my place in the world, I found the answer I was seeking."
2/1

Stalwart Tenacity 1W
Instant (C)
Target creature gets +2/+2 until end of turn. If it's a Human, it gains indestructible until end of turn.
Draw a card.
"For Drannith! For Jirina!"

Incredium

Tooth and Nail mechanics
Show
Hide

Partner
Tooth and Nail
Show
Hide
Nightmare Bird
Flying
1/1

Budding Elementalist 1U
Partner with Rosebloom Elemental (When this creature enters the battlefield, target player may put Rosebloom Elemental into their hand from their library, then shuffle.)
"The moment I stopped pondering my place in the world, I found the answer I was seeking."
2/1
Common 2 of 10:

Mudflipper 2b
Mutate (If you cast this spell for its mutate cost, put it over or under target non-Human creature you own. They mutate into the creature on top plus all abilities from under it.)
2/3

Jirina's Recruiter 3w
Creature - Human Soldier
When Jirina's Recruiter enters the battlefield, Muster(Reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal a creature card. When you do, you may put a +1/+1 counter on a creature you control that shares a creature type with the revealed card, then put that card into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library in any order.)
"I hope that conflict can be averted. Yet even so, we will be ready." - Jirina Kudro
2/2

Voracious Frenzy 2r
Sorcery
Choose one:
*Target creature you control fights target creature you don't control.
*Sacrifice a permanent, then draw 2 cards.
The bonder was not always sure where his monsters thoughts ended and his began, for as the creature sank into its teeth into the interlopers flesh, both bonder and beast were driven wild by the scent of fresh blood.

Subject16

Tooth and Nail mechanics
Show
Hide

Partner/Partner With
Mutate
Tooth and Nail
Show
Hide
Nightmare Bird
Flying
1/1

Budding Elementalist 1U
2/1

Mudflipper 2b
Mutate (If you cast this spell for its mutate cost, put it over or under target non-Human creature you own. They mutate into the creature on top plus all abilities from under it.)
2/3
Common 3 of 10:

Savai Expeditioners 1W
Creature — Human Scout (C)
Conquest — Whenever you attack with three or more creatures, reveal the top card of your library. If it's a land card, you may put it into your hand. Otherwise, you may put it on the bottom of your library.
Far from Drannith's walls, humankind carves a new fate for itself.
3/1

Splice Apart 1U
Instant (C)
Exile target creature. At the beginning of the next end step, that creature's controller returns a creature card exiled this way to the battlefield under its owner's control.
"So that's what you really are."

Demolish 3R
Sorcery (C)
Destroy target artifact or land.
The denizens of Lavabrink have often tried to secure another foothold in Raugrin, and too often have they failed.

Incredium

Tooth and Nail mechanics
Show
Hide

Partner/Partner With
Mutate
Tooth and Nail
Show
Hide
Nightmare Bird
Flying
1/1

Budding Elementalist 1U
2/1

Mudflipper 2b
2/3

Splice Apart 1U
Instant (C)
Exile target creature. At the beginning of the next end step, that creature's controller returns a creature card exiled this way to the battlefield under its owner's control.
Common 4 of 10:

Gemscale Snapper 4g
Creature - Elemental Crocodile
Mutate 3g (If you cast this spell for its mutate cost, put it over or under target non-Human creature you own. They mutate into the creature on top plus all abilities from under it.)
Whenever this creature mutates, it fights target creature an opponent controls
4/4

Furious Charge3r
Instant
Put a first strike counter on each attacking creature you control. They get +1/+0 until end of turn.

Brulic Rampart 1w
Creature - Wall
Defender
Brulic Rampart gets +0/+1 for each outpost you control.
Settle (You may play this card facedown as a colorless Outpost land with "t: add c." Reveal this card as it leaves the battlefield.)
The structural miracle of Brulic lies not just in the effectiveness of their defenses, but that such large walls can stand at all when they are built on such soft, marshy earth.
0/3

Quick Note: Credit to wow_uh_i on the custom magic subreddit for this mechanic, saw it this morning and thought it might work in this set.

Subject16

I love the idea of Settle (I also saw the thread it was on), but maybe there's an easier way to make it work

Tooth and Nail mechanics
Show
Hide

Partner/Partner With
Mutate
Ability counters
Tooth and Nail
Show
Hide
Nightmare Bird
Flying
1/1

Budding Elementalist 1U
2/1

Mudflipper 2b
2/3

Splice Apart 1U
Instant (C)

Furious Charge3r
Instant
Put a first strike counter on each attacking creature you control. They get +1/+0 until end of turn.
Common 5 of 10:

Rest for the Night 2G
Sorcery (C)
Return target creature or land card from your graveyard to your hand. You gain 4 life.
Settle G (Rather than play a land, you may pay G and reveal this card from your hand. If you do, put it onto the battlefield tapped. It's an Outpost land with "T: Add one mana of any of this card's colors.")
Safety is the start of many a settlement.

Spawn of Kathril 2WW
Creature — Nightmare Insect (C)
1W: Put a flying counter, a menace counter, or a vigilance counter on Spawn of Kathril.
"Oh, at least it doesn't have w-"
—Expeditioner Jarol, last words

Fierce Stonerunner 2R
Creature — Dinosaur Ferret (C)
Partner with Raugrin Stonecaller or with Fierce Champion (When this creature enters the battlefield, target player may put Raugrin Stonecaller or Fierce Champion into their hand from their library, then shuffle.)
Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, Fierce Stonerunner gets +1/+0 until end of turn.
2/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Tooth and Nail mechanics
Show
Hide

Partner/Partner With
Mutate
Ability counters
Tooth and Nail
Show
Hide
Nightmare Bird
Flying
1/1

Budding Elementalist 1U
2/1

Mudflipper 2b
Mutate 3B (If you cast this spell for its mutate cost, put it over or under target non-Human creature you own. They mutate into the creature on top plus all abilities from under it.)
2/3

Splice Apart 1U
Instant (C)

Furious Charge3r
Instant

Fierce Stonerunner 2R
Partner with Raugrin Stonecaller or with Fierce Champion (When this creature enters the battlefield, target player may put Raugrin Stonecaller or Fierce Champion into their hand from their library, then shuffle.)
Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, Fierce Stonerunner gets +1/+0 until end of turn.
2/2
Common 6 of 10:

Rosebloom Elemental 3G
Creature - Elemental (C)
Partner with Budding Elementalist or Venom-Thorn Researcher
Deathtouch
T: You may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield tapped. Activate only during your turn.
The people of Zagoth have sought it for both petals and spines.
1/3

Brulic Rampart 1W
Creature - Wall (C)
Defender
Brulic Rampart gets +0/+1 for each Outpost you control.
Settle W (Rather than play a land, you may pay W and reveal this card from your hand. If you do, put it onto the battlefield tapped. It's an Outpost land with "T: Add one mana of any of this card's colors.")
The structural miracle of Brulic lies not just in the effectiveness of their defenses, but that such large walls can stand at all when they are built on such soft, marshy earth.
0/3

Subject16

Tooth and Nail mechanics
Show
Hide

Partner/Partner With
Mutate
Ability counters
Settle [cost] (Rather than play a land, you may pay [cost] and reveal this card from your hand. If you do, put it onto the battlefield tapped. It's an Outpost land with "T: Add one mana of any of this card's colors.")
Tooth and Nail
Show
Hide
Nightmare Bird
Flying
1/1

Budding Elementalist 1U
2/1

Mudflipper 2b
2/3

Splice Apart 1U
Instant (C)

Furious Charge3r
Instant

Fierce Stonerunner 2R
2/2

Brulic Rampart 1W
Creature - Wall (C)
Defender
Settle W (Rather than play a land, you may pay W and reveal this card from your hand. If you do, put it onto the battlefield tapped. It's an Outpost land with "T: Add one mana of any of this card's colors.")
0/3
Common 7 of 10:

Yoked Razortail 3WW
Creature — Dinosaur Cat (C)
This spell costs 1 less to cast for each Outpost you control.
Vigilance
"Once we learn to control what we once feared, we can begin true progress."
—Lukka

4/4

Bonder's Gathering 2G
Sorcery (C)
Reveal the top four cards of your library. You may put a Human creature card and/or a non-Human creature card from among them into your hand. Put the rest into your graveyard.
Haldan's research may have been the key, but it was Kinnan's voice that rallied the bonders together.

Shimmerback Turtle 2UU
Creature — Turtle (C)
Mutate 5UU (If you cast this spell for its mutate cost, put it over or under target non-Human creature you own. They mutate into the creature on top plus all abilities from under it.)
Ward 2 (Whenever this creature becomes the target of a spell or ability an opponent controls, counter it unless that player pays 2.)
2/4

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Tooth and Nail mechanics
Show
Hide

Partner/Partner With
Mutate
Ability counters
Settle [cost] (Rather than play a land, you may pay [cost] and reveal this card from your hand. If you do, put it onto the battlefield tapped. It's an Outpost land with "T: Add one mana of any of this card's colors.")
Tooth and Nail
Show
Hide
Nightmare Bird
Flying
1/1

Budding Elementalist 1U
2/1

Mudflipper 2b
2/3

Splice Apart 1U
Instant (C)

Furious Charge3r
Instant

Fierce Stonerunner 2R
2/2

Brulic Rampart 1W
Creature - Wall (C)
Defender
0/3

Yoked Razortail 3WW
Vigilance
—Lukka

4/4
Common 8 of 10:

Wild Howl G
Instant (C)
Destroy target artifact or enchantment if its mana value is 3 or less and/or if a creature you control mutated this turn.
"You see, a gemrazer's vocalizations are modulated just so, and..." - Denhuck, Outland Society researcher

Raugrin Stonecaller 1U
Creature - Human Wizard (C)
Partner with Fierce Stonerunner
U, T: Target Dinosaur you control can't be blocked this turn.
2, T: Target Dinosaur you control gains hexproof until end of turn.
"The stone of this triome is in their very scales. It is camouflage and armor in one. Ingenious."
1/1

Subject16

Tooth and Nail mechanics
Show
Hide

Partner/Partner With
Mutate
Ability counters
Tooth and Nail
Show
Hide
Nightmare Bird
Flying
1/1

Budding Elementalist 1U
2/1

Mudflipper 2b
2/3

Splice Apart 1U
Instant (C)

Furious Charge3r
Instant

Fierce Stonerunner 2R
2/2

Brulic Rampart 1W
Creature - Wall (C)
Defender
0/3

Yoked Razortail 3WW
Vigilance
—Lukka

4/4

Wild Howl G
Instant (C)
Destroy target artifact or enchantment if its mana value is 3 or less and/or if a creature you control mutated this turn.
"You see, a gemrazer's vocalizations are modulated just so, and..." - Denhuck, Outland Society researcher
Common 9 of 10:

Crackling Thundersaur 1R
Creature — Elemental Dinosaur (C)
Whenever a creature you control mutates, exile the top card of your library. Until the end of your next turn, you may play that card.
Echoes of the Ozolith still ripple through the elementals of Ikoria, swelling them with potential.
2/2

Take Off 2U
Sorcery (C)
Return target permanent you control and target permanent you don't control to their owners' hands.
"We've tried settling, but leaving the skies for good? I can't imagine that kind of life."
—Azier, Skysail explorer

Ivyback Howler 3G
Creature — Plant Ape (C)
Mutate 4G (If you cast this spell for its mutate cost, put it over or under target non-Human creature you own. They mutate into the creature on top plus all abilities from under it.)
Whenever this creature mutates, other creatures you control get +1/+1 and gain trample until end of turn.
4/4

Raptorchan
Beautiful Liar

Post by Raptorchan » 2 years ago

Tooth and Nail mechanics
Show
Hide

Partner/Partner With
Mutate
Ability counters
Tooth and Nail
Show
Hide
Nightmare Bird
Flying
1/1

Budding Elementalist 1U
2/1

Mudflipper 2b
2/3

Splice Apart 1U
Instant (C)

Furious Charge3r
Instant

Fierce Stonerunner 2R
2/2

Brulic Rampart 1W
Creature - Wall (C)
Defender
0/3

Yoked Razortail 3WW
Vigilance
—Lukka

4/4

Wild Howl G
Instant (C)

Crackling Thundersaur 1R
Whenever a creature you control mutates, exile the top card of your library. Until the end of your next turn, you may play that card.
Echoes of the Ozolith still ripple through the elementals of Ikoria, swelling them with potential.
2/2
Common 10 of 10

Ferocious Mammoth 4g
Creature - Elephant (C)
Whenever Ferocious Mammoth becomes blocked, put your choice of a +1/+1 counter or a trample counter on it.
4/4

Defuse 2w
Instant (C)
Destroy target artifact, enchantment or tapped creature.
"The main principle of rendering something... or someone useless is always the same."
—Ashira, Drannith brutalizer

Subject16

Tooth and Nail mechanics
Show
Hide

Partner/Partner With
Mutate
Ability counters
Tooth and Nail
Show
Hide
Nightmare Bird
Flying
1/1

Budding Elementalist 1U
2/1

Mudflipper 2b
2/3

Splice Apart 1U
Instant (C)

Furious Charge3r
Instant

Fierce Stonerunner 2R
2/2

Brulic Rampart 1W
Creature - Wall (C)
Defender
0/3

Yoked Razortail 3WW
Vigilance
—Lukka

4/4

Wild Howl G
Instant (C)

Crackling Thundersaur 1R
2/2

Defuse 2w
Instant (C)
"The main principle of rendering something... or someone useless is always the same."
Uncommon 1 of 3:

Venom-Thorn Researcher 1BG
Creature — Human Warlock (U)
Partner with Rosebloom Elemental or Ickfrill Gecko (When this creature enters the battlefield, target player may put Rosebloom Elemental or Ickfrill Gecko into their hand from their library, then shuffle.)
B, T, Sacrifice another creature: Put a deathtouch counter on another target creature you control.
2GG, T: Another target creature you control fights target creature you don't control.
2/2

Slingfire Adept 2R
Creature — Human Shaman (U)
Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, Slingfire Adept deals 1 damage to each opponent. If that land is an Outpost, it also deals 1 damage to each creature your opponents control.
1R: Target human gets +2/+0 until end of turn.
2/3

Ozolith Shard 3
Artifact (U)
As Ozolith Shard enters the battlefield, choose a color.
Ozolith Shard is the chosen color and has "T: Add one mana of the chosen color."
Settle 0 (Rather than play a land, you may pay 0 and reveal this card from your hand. If you do, put it onto the battlefield tapped. It's an Outpost land with "T: Add one mana of any of this card's colors.")

Apellosine

Post by Apellosine » 2 years ago

Tooth and Nail mechanics
Show
Hide

Partner/Partner With
Mutate
Ability counters
Tooth and Nail
Show
Hide
Nightmare Bird
Flying
1/1

Budding Elementalist 1U
2/1

Mudflipper 2b
2/3

Splice Apart 1U
Instant (C)

Furious Charge3r
Instant

Fierce Stonerunner 2R
2/2

Brulic Rampart 1W
Creature - Wall (C)
Defender
0/3

Yoked Razortail 3WW
Vigilance
—Lukka

4/4

Wild Howl G
Instant (C)

Crackling Thundersaur 1R
2/2

Defuse 2w
Instant (C)

Slingfire Adept 2R
Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, Slingfire Adept deals 1 damage to each opponent. If that land is an Outpost, it also deals 1 damage to each creature your opponents control.
2/3
Uncommon 2 of 3:

Lost Armoury 3
Artifact (U)
Lost Armoury enters the battlefield with a first strike, vigilance, flying, double strike, haste, trample, reach, menace, and +1/+1 counter on it.
Whenever another creature enters the battlefield under your control, you may move a counter from Lost Armoury onto that creature.
2, Sacrifice Lost Armoury: Draw a Card.

Jolting Tiger 1RR
Creature - Elemental Cat (U)
Bond with Human (You may pair this creature with another unpaired Human creature when either enters the battlefield. They remain paired for as long as you control both of them.)
As long as Jolting Tiger is bonded with a Human creature, both creatures have haste.

Guarded Grove
Land (U)
Guarded Grove enters the battlefield tapped.
T: Add G.
When Guarded Grove enters the battlefield, you may pay 2G. If you do, create a 2/2 green Bear creature token.

Raptorchan
Beautiful Liar

Post by Raptorchan » 2 years ago

Tooth and Nail mechanics
Show
Hide

Partner/Partner With
Mutate
Ability counters
Tooth and Nail
Show
Hide
Nightmare Bird
Flying
1/1

Budding Elementalist 1U
2/1

Mudflipper 2b
2/3

Splice Apart 1U
Instant (C)

Furious Charge3r
Instant

Fierce Stonerunner 2R
2/2

Brulic Rampart 1W
Creature - Wall (C)
Defender
0/3

Yoked Razortail 3WW
Vigilance
—Lukka

4/4

Wild Howl G
Instant (C)

Crackling Thundersaur 1R
2/2

Defuse 2w
Instant (C)

Slingfire Adept 2R
2/3

Lost Armoury 3
Artifact (U)
Lost Armoury enters the battlefield with a first strike, vigilance, flying, double strike, haste, trample, reach, menace, and +1/+1 counter on it.
Whenever another creature enters the battlefield under your control, you may move a counter from Lost Armoury onto that creature.
2, Sacrifice Lost Armoury: Draw a card.
Uncommon 3 of 3

Fleecemane Direcat 1gw
Creature - Cat Beast (U)
Mutate {g/w}{g/w} (If you cast this spell for its mutate cost, put it over or under target non-Human creature you own. They mutate into the creature on top plus all abilities from under it.)
When this creature mutates, target creature you control gains indestructible until your next turn.
3/3

Plentiful Backwater
Land (U)
Plentiful Backwater enters the battlefield tapped.
t: Add u.
When Plentiful Backwater enters the battlefield, you may pay 3u. If you do, create a 1/1 blue Fish creature token with "This creature can't be blocked."

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Tooth and Nail mechanics
Show
Hide

Partner/Partner With
Mutate
Ability counters
Tooth and Nail
Show
Hide
Nightmare Bird
Flying
1/1

Budding Elementalist 1U
2/1

Mudflipper 2b
2/3

Splice Apart 1U
Instant (C)

Furious Charge3r
Instant

Fierce Stonerunner 2R
2/2

Brulic Rampart 1W
Creature - Wall (C)
Defender
0/3

Yoked Razortail 3WW
Vigilance
—Lukka

4/4

Wild Howl G
Instant (C)

Crackling Thundersaur 1R
2/2

Defuse 2w
Instant (C)

Slingfire Adept 2R
2/3

Lost Armoury 3
Artifact (U)
2, Sacrifice Lost Armoury: Draw a card.

Plentiful Backwater
Land (U)
Plentiful Backwater enters the battlefield tapped.
t: Add u.
When Plentiful Backwater enters the battlefield, you may pay 3u. If you do, create a 1/1 blue Fish creature token with "This creature can't be blocked."
Rare 1 of 1:

Deathrip Burrower 3BB
Creature - Pangolin (R)
Mutate 4BB
Flash
Haste
Whenever this creature or another creature you control mutates, that creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn for each creature card in all graveyards.
3/3

Ancient Croaker 3GG
Creature - Frog (R)
Mutate 5GG
You may assign this creature's combat damage as though it weren't blocked.
Whenever this creature or another creature you control mutates, draw cards equal to the number of that creature's creature types.
6/3

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”