Collaborative Create-A-Booster

Raptorchan
Beautiful Liar
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Raptorchan » 3 years ago

The Greatest Race has arrived! You, planeswalker, are invited to a grand scavenger hunt across the Multiverse! It will require all your skill to solve your clues, find your destinations, and retrieve your items, but it will all be worth it when you reach the finish line and are crowned as the Champion of the Multiverse! (Planechase-style set)
The Greatest Race Mechanics
Show
Hide
Planes
Planeswalking/The Planar Die
The Greatest Race
Show
Hide
Soldier
Token Creature — Soldier
Exalted (Whenever a creature you control attacks alone, it gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
1/1

Volh Sanctifier 2g
Creature - Wolf Shaman (C)
When Volh Sanctifier enters the battlefield, choose one —
• Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.
• Put a loyalty counter on target planeswalker.
2/2

Defender of Naktamun 2RR
Creature - Minotaur Warrior (C)
Menace
When Defender of Naktamun enters the battlefield, its fight up to one target creature an opponent controls.
Eternalize 6RR (6RR, Exile this card from your graveyard: Create a token that's a copy of it, except it's a 4/4 black Zombie Minotaur Warrior with no mana cost. Eternalize only as a sorcery.)
"We were always meant to fight until the blessed end."
2/2

Across the Multiverse 1G
Sorcery (C)
Roll the planar die. Investigate. (Create a colorless Clue artifact token with "2, T, Sacrifice this artifact: Draw a card."
No one enjoyed a hunt like Garruk, but this was starting to get confusing.

Treasure Hunt 1U
Sorcery (C)
Reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal a nonland card, then put all cards revealed this way into your hand.
"What's the best place to hide a secret treasure? Among lots of other secret treasures, of course. So, Zendikar."
-Jace, Clue-hunter

Topol Scrap Collector
Artifact Creature - Construct (C)
: Add
, exert Topol Scrap Collector: Add . Use this mana only to activate abilities of artifacts on the battlefield or artifact cards in graveyard.
After surviving an apocalypse, there is an awful lot of cleaning.
1/5

Blinding Bonds 2w
Enchantment - Aura (c)
Enchanted creature can't attack or block
Whenever you roll on the planer die, exile enchanted creature.
"Did you really think you could surprise me? Frighten me even? I have faced and defeated horrors far more cunning and far more terrible than anything you could possibly muster." - Tajin, Fervent Seeker

Shade Umbra 2B
Enchantment - Aura (C)
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature has menace
1B: Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
Totem armor

Naar Isle Prankster 3R
Creature — Efreet (C)
Flying
When Naar Isle Prankster dies, planeswalk.
"Of course I know where your next destination is! Let me show you..."
3/1

Ganomi's Favor ur
Sorcery (C)
Draw two cards, then you may discard two cards. If you don't, Ganomi's favor deals 2 damage to you.
"A worthy man could carry this weight." - War-Queen Ganomi

Deadeye Plunderers 3UB
Creature - Human Pirate (U)
Deadeye Plunderers gets +1/+1 for each artifact you control.
2UB: Create a Treasure token. (It's an artifact with "T, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color.")
They always get their cut, one way or another.

Scholar of Realms 4GU
Artifact Creature — Sphinx (U)
Flying
Whenever you roll the planar die, you may pay 1. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on Scholar of Realms.
1GU: Roll the planar die.
"Tell me of this 'Kaladesh'."
3/3
Uncommon 3 of 3

Bringer of Horizons 2u
Creature - Spirit (U)
Flying
Planeswalkers you control have "[-1]: Draw a card."
If he had feelings, he would have been envious of those who can not just reach the horizon but change worlds like gloves.
2/3

Neverending Journey 2g
Enchantment (U)
When Neverending Journey enters the battlefield, search your library for up to two basic land cards, reveal them, put them into your hand, then shuffle your library.
1, Sacrifice a land: Planeswalk.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

The Greatest Race has arrived! You, planeswalker, are invited to a grand scavenger hunt across the Multiverse! It will require all your skill to solve your clues, find your destinations, and retrieve your items, but it will all be worth it when you reach the finish line and are crowned as the Champion of the Multiverse! (Planechase-style set)
Show
Hide
Planes
The Greatest Race
Show
Hide
Soldier
Token Creature — Soldier
Exalted (Whenever a creature you control attacks alone, it gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
1/1

Volh Sanctifier 2g
2/2

Defender of Naktamun 2RR
Menace
When Defender of Naktamun enters the battlefield, its fight up to one target creature an opponent controls.
Eternalize 6RR (6RR, Exile this card from your graveyard: Create a token that's a copy of it, except it's a 4/4 black Zombie Minotaur Warrior with no mana cost. Eternalize only as a sorcery.)
2/2

Across the Multiverse 1G
Sorcery (C)
Roll the planar die. Investigate. (Create a colorless Clue artifact token with "2, T, Sacrifice this artifact: Draw a card."

Treasure Hunt 1U
Sorcery (C)
Reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal a nonland card, then put all cards revealed this way into your hand.
"What's the best place to hide a secret treasure? Among lots of other secret treasures, of course. So, Zendikar."
-Jace, Clue-hunter

Topol Scrap Collector
, exert Topol Scrap Collector: Add . Use this mana only to activate abilities of artifacts on the battlefield or artifact cards in graveyard.
1/5

Blinding Bonds 2w
Enchantment - Aura (c)
"Did you really think you could surprise me? Frighten me even? I have faced and defeated horrors far more cunning and far more terrible than anything you could possibly muster." - Tajin, Fervent Seeker

Shade Umbra 2B
Enchantment - Aura (C)
Enchant creature
Totem armor

Naar Isle Prankster 3R
Creature — Efreet (C)
Flying
3/1

Ganomi's Favor ur
Sorcery (C)
Draw two cards, then you may discard two cards. If you don't, Ganomi's favor deals 2 damage to you.

Deadeye Plunderers 3UB
2UB: Create a Treasure token. (It's an artifact with "T, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color.")

Scholar of Realms 4GU
Flying
Whenever you roll the planar die, you may pay 1. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on Scholar of Realms.
3/3

Neverending Journey 2g
Enchantment (U)
When Neverending Journey enters the battlefield, search your library for up to two basic land cards, reveal them, put them into your hand, then shuffle your library.
Rare 1 of 1:

Jacinta, Octavia's Retainer 1R
Legendary Creature - Nightmare Noble (R)
If a Human would deal damage to Jacinta, it deals 1 damage to itself instead.
If one or more counters would be placed on a permanent, instead that many counters are placed on each of two other permanents controlled by the same player that share a type with that permanent chosen at random.
1/3

Tyvil of the Silver Shield 2GW
Legendary Creature - Human Knight (R)
Whenever an artifact is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, untap target land you control.
Whenever Tyvil of the Silver Shield deals combat damage to a player, destroy target artifact.
T, Sacrifice an artifact: You gain 1 life for each artifact you control.
"Some doors are meant to never be opened."
3/4
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Subject16

Post by Subject16 » 3 years ago

Show
Hide
Planes
The Greatest Race
Show
Hide
Soldier
Token Creature — Soldier
1/1

Volh Sanctifier 2g
2/2

Defender of Naktamun 2RR
Menace
2/2

Across the Multiverse 1G
Sorcery (C)

Treasure Hunt 1U
Sorcery (C)
-Jace, Clue-hunter

Topol Scrap Collector
1/5

Blinding Bonds 2w
Enchantment - Aura (c)

Shade Umbra 2B
Enchantment - Aura (C)
Enchant creature
Totem armor

Naar Isle Prankster 3R
Creature — Efreet (C)
Flying
3/1

Ganomi's Favor ur
Sorcery (C)

Deadeye Plunderers 3UB

Scholar of Realms 4GU
Flying
3/3

Neverending Journey 2g
Enchantment (U)

Whenever an artifact is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, untap target land you control.
Whenever Tyvil of the Silver Shield deals combat damage to a player, destroy target artifact.
3/4
Plane 1 of 1:

The Great Monolith
Plane — Arakanta (C)
Players may spend mana as though it were mana of any color.
Whenever you roll , exile the top card of each opponents library. You may play those cards for as long as they remain in exile.

Ruins of Naktamun
Plane — Ahmonket (U)
Each creature card in a graveyard has embalm. The embalm cost is equal to its converted mana cost. (Exile a creature from your graveyard: Create a token that's a copy of it, except it's a white creature with no mana cost. and is a Zombie in addition to its other types. Embalm only as a sorcery.
Whenever you roll exile target creature card from a graveyard. Create a token that's a copy of it, except it's a 4/4 black Zombie.

Warped Reality
Phenomenon (U)
Starting with you, each player chooses a creature controlled by the player to the right and exiles it. For each of those creatures, its controller reveals cards from the top of their library until they reveal a creature card, put that card onto the battlefield under the control of the player to their left, then shuffles the rest into their library.

Orazca, the Golden City
Plane — Ixalan (R)
All spells cost 1 less to cast.
Players can't planeswalk unless they control ten or more permanents.
Whenever you roll , draw a card. If you control ten or more permanents, draw two cards instead.

Raptorchan
Beautiful Liar

Show
Hide
Planes
The Greatest Race
Show
Hide
Soldier
Token Creature — Soldier
1/1

Volh Sanctifier 2g
2/2

Defender of Naktamun 2RR
Menace
2/2

Across the Multiverse 1G
Sorcery (C)

Treasure Hunt 1U
Sorcery (C)
-Jace, Clue-hunter

Topol Scrap Collector
1/5

Blinding Bonds 2w
Enchantment - Aura (c)

Shade Umbra 2B
Enchantment - Aura (C)
Enchant creature
Totem armor

Naar Isle Prankster 3R
Creature — Efreet (C)
Flying
3/1

Ganomi's Favor ur
Sorcery (C)

Deadeye Plunderers 3UB

Scholar of Realms 4GU
Flying
3/3

Neverending Journey 2g
Enchantment (U)

3/4

Ruins of Naktamun
Plane — Ahmonket (U)
Each creature card in a graveyard has embalm. The embalm cost is equal to its converted mana cost. (Exile a creature from your graveyard: Create a token that's a copy of it, except it's a white creature with no mana cost. and is a Zombie in addition to its other types. Embalm only as a sorcery.
Whenever you roll exile target creature card from a graveyard. Create a token that's a copy of it, except it's a 4/4 black Zombie.
Next

Echoes of Alliroch are silencing but never gone: no one expected Return of Urandou, a long forgotten grandmaster of one of the most mysterious mage orders, who was wise right enough to disappear before great war ended, but left enough strings to pull to regain his powers and riches and gain new followers after one thousand years of peace - and he clearly doesn't care about following the regulations of Hember's Codex.

The Eternal Truth also known as Avesta divided the world of Teurvid by two parts, and every sapient being here can belong to only one of them. However, adepts of evil and good, also known as drujvants and ashavans, despite first ones operating by cold logic and second ones mostly relying on hopes and prayers, can take vows that grant them powers beyond any imagination but also bring restrictions, so breaking the oath can easily result in death or something even worse if you aren't careful enough. The war is endless, but even the worst of kings of evil side of the world fear the so-called "Miracle" that lies beyond any logic and laws of physics or magic - something that can bring the other side to victory if they realize how to achieve it.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Echoes of Alliroch are silencing but never gone: no one expected Return of Urandou, a long forgotten grandmaster of one of the most mysterious mage orders, who was wise right enough to disappear before great war ended, but left enough strings to pull to regain his powers and riches and gain new followers after one thousand years of peace - and he clearly doesn't care about following the regulations of Hember's Codex.
Echoes of Alliroch mechanics
Show
Hide
Echo {cost} (At the beginning of your upkeep, if this came under your control since the beginning of your last upkeep, sacrifice it unless you pay its echo cost.)
Regulate - At the beginning of your end step, if you cast exactly one spell this turn, {effect}.
Unbridled (A player becomes unbridled if they spent five or more mana this turn.)
Return of Urandou mechanics
Show
Hide
Return of Urandou
Show
Hide
Token 1 of 1:

Centaur
Token Creature - Centaur (S)
3/3

Faerie
Token Creature - Faerie (S)
Flying
1/1
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Raptorchan
Beautiful Liar

Show
Hide
Echo {cost} (At the beginning of your upkeep, if this came under your control since the beginning of your last upkeep, sacrifice it unless you pay its echo cost.)
Regulate - At the beginning of your end step, if you cast exactly one spell this turn, {effect}.
Unbridled (A player becomes unbridled if they spent five or more mana this turn.)
Show
Hide
Return of Urandou
Show
Hide
Faerie
Flying
1/1
Common 1 of 10

Tinyport 2u
Sorcery (C)
Choose one or both —
• Return target nonland permanent to its owner's hand.
• Create a 1/1 blue Faerie creature token with flying.
Urandou turned out to be the one who summoned Tiny Folks on Alliroch. Despite not caring much of sending them back, he certainly knows where to get more of them.

Second Guess 1u
Instant (C)
Counter target spell that's the second spell cast this turn.
"For all sapient living beings, as well as for undead ones (see the full list below), the usage of magic is prohibited except for special cases described in paragraphs 2-12 of this chapter."
—Hember's Codex, volume 1, chapter 4, paragraph 1

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Show
Hide
Show
Hide
Return of Urandou
Show
Hide
Faerie
Flying
1/1

Tinyport 2u
Sorcery (C)
Choose one or both —
Urandou turned out to be the one who summoned Tiny Folks on Alliroch. Despite not caring much of sending them back, he certainly knows where to get more of them.
Common 2 of 10:

Chiffa Housepet 1R
Creature - Fox (C)
Chiffa Housepet can't be blocked by creatures with toughness 2 or greater.
T: Put a study counter on target creature.
The right blend of mischievous and loyal.
1/2

Chiritist Evangel 2W
Creature - Human Cleric (C)
Echo hex 2 (At the beginning of your upkeep, if this came under your control since the beginning of your last upkeep, target opponent may pay the echo hex cost.)
When Chiritist Evangel's echo hex cost isn't paid, you gain 7 life.
The sacred laws of Chiritism were all designed to keep the Worldsoul safe, but that reasoning has long been lost to time.
2/2

Subject16

Show
Hide
Show
Hide
Return of Urandou
Show
Hide
Faerie
Flying
1/1

Tinyport 2u
Sorcery (C)
Choose one or both —

Chiritist Evangel 2W
Echo hex 2 (At the beginning of your upkeep, if this came under your control since the beginning of your last upkeep, target opponent may pay the echo hex cost.)
The sacred laws of Chiritism were all designed to keep the Worldsoul safe, but that reasoning has long been lost to time.
2/2
Common 3 of 10:

Ishma Bellower 3G
Creature — Frog (C)
Trample
This spell costs 1 less to cast for each ability you've activated this turn that isn't a mana ability.
After Urandou's emergence, hundreds of scholars flocked to the swamps he had called home for so long, eager to glean any information they could about him.
3/3

Fanatical Fleshbender 1BB
Creature — Orc Wizard (C)
When Fanatical Fleshbender enters the battlefield, sacrifice a creature.
With necromancy outlawed, the fleshbenders went underground, experimenting on society's rejects— or even themselves.
4/3

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Show
Hide
Show
Hide
Return of Urandou
Show
Hide
Faerie
Flying
1/1

Tinyport 2u
Sorcery (C)
Choose one or both —

Chiritist Evangel 2W
2/2

Ishma Bellower 3G
Creature — Frog (C)
Trample
This spell costs 1 less to cast for each ability you've activated this turn that isn't a mana ability.
After Urandou's emergence, hundreds of scholars flocked to the swamps he had called home for so long, eager to glean any information they could about him.
3/3
Common 4 of 10:

Fleshbender Oracle 1B
Creature - Human Wizard (C)
Lifelink
T, Sacrifice another creature: Scry 2. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.
"Maybe reading guts isn't such an exact science. But could the fleshbenders be any more wrong than everybody who said there'd never be another mage war?" - Tokkil, madman of Parinitia
1/1

Aether Static R
Instant (C)
Aether Static deals 3 damage to target creature or planeswalker that entered the battlefield this turn.
Scry 1.
Every day more of the full power of the Eon Lock's defense systems comes to light.

Raptorchan
Beautiful Liar

Show
Hide
Show
Hide
Echo hex COST (At the beginning of your upkeep, if this came under your control since the beginning of your last upkeep, target opponent may pay the echo hex cost.)
Return of Urandou
Show
Hide
Faerie
Flying
1/1

Tinyport 2u
Sorcery (C)
Choose one or both —

Chiritist Evangel 2W
2/2

Ishma Bellower 3G
Creature — Frog (C)
Trample
3/3

Fleshbender Oracle 1B
Lifelink
T, Sacrifice another creature: Scry 2. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.
"Maybe reading guts isn't such an exact science. But could the fleshbenders be any more wrong than everybody who said there'd never be another mage war?" - Tokkil, madman of Parinitia
1/1
Common 5 of 10

Singing Hoob 3gg
Creature - Spider (C)
Reach
When Singing Hoob enters the battlefield, each opponent sacrifices a creature with flying.
He always gets his prey, with web or without.
3/5

Porcelain Store Elephant 3g
Creature - Elephant (C)
When Porcelain Store Elephant enters the battlefield, each player sacrifices an artifact.
Only few remembered that Urandou not only had weird sence of humor, but also loved to bear gifts.
3/3

Wild Guess rr
Sorcery (C)
As an additional cost to cast this spell, discard a card.
Draw two cards.
"Some say that Urandou spent all these years in swamps of Ishma, some think he returned from another world. But since he behaves as though the War of Codex ended only yesterday, I assume it may be something else." - Captain Alotho

Incredium

Post by Incredium » 3 years ago

Show
Hide
Show
Hide
Echo hex COST (At the beginning of your upkeep, if this came under your control since the beginning of your last upkeep, target opponent may pay the echo hex cost.)
Return of Urandou
Show
Hide
Faerie
Flying
1/1

Tinyport 2u
Sorcery (C)
Choose one or both —

Chiritist Evangel 2W
2/2

Ishma Bellower 3G
Creature — Frog (C)
Trample
3/3

Fleshbender Oracle 1B
Lifelink
1/1

Creature - Elephant (C)
When Porcelain Store Elephant enters the battlefield, each player sacrifices an artifact.
Only few remembered that Urandou not only had weird sense of humor, but also loved to bear gifts.
3/3
Common 7 of 10

Flux Bolt 2r
Instant

Flux Bolt deals 3 damage to any target. If you are unbridled, it deals 5 damage to that target instead (A player is unbridled if they spent five or more mana this turn.)

"I did not spend a century perfecting my spellcraft to be told by lesser mages what I can and can't to do with it." - Grandmaster Urandou

Living Shock 2rr
Instant Creature - Elemental

When living shock enters the battlefield, it deals 2 damage to any target.

The creation of living-spells had once been strictly forbidden. With the return of Urandou, the craft returned... along with all of the chaos that it had brought in the age of the great war.

2/2

Raptorchan
Beautiful Liar

Show
Hide
Show
Hide
Instant/sorcery permanents
Return of Urandou
Show
Hide
Faerie
Flying
1/1

Tinyport 2u
Sorcery (C)
Choose one or both —

Chiritist Evangel 2W
2/2

Ishma Bellower 3G
Creature — Frog (C)
Trample
3/3

Fleshbender Oracle 1B
Lifelink
1/1

Creature - Elephant (C)
Only few remembered that Urandou not only had weird sense of humor, but also loved to bear gifts.
3/3

Living Shock 2rr
When Living Shock enters the battlefield, it deals 2 damage to any target.
The creation of living-spells had once been strictly forbidden. With the return of Urandou, the craft returned... along with all of the chaos that it had brought in the age of the great war.
2/2
Common 7 of 10

Urandou's Cenotaph 3
Artifact (C)
t: Add c.
t: Add two mana of any one color. Spend this mana only to pay echo or echo hex costs.
Many towns claimed to have it to attract travelers, none of them turned out to be genuine.

Failed Prophecy w
Sorcery (C)
Scry 3. If three cards were put to the bottom of your library this way, draw a card.
"This town is full of crappy prophets. If you were able to predict his return, why didn't you?!" - Hallie, Uriu submagister

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Show
Hide
Show
Hide
Return of Urandou
Show
Hide
Faerie
Flying
1/1

Tinyport 2u
Sorcery (C)
Choose one or both —

Chiritist Evangel 2W
2/2

Ishma Bellower 3G
Creature — Frog (C)
Trample
3/3

Fleshbender Oracle 1B
Lifelink
1/1

Creature - Elephant (C)
3/3

Living Shock 2rr
2/2

Failed Prophecy w
Sorcery (C)
Scry 3. If three cards were put to the bottom of your library this way, draw a card.
"This town is full of crappy prophets. If you were able to predict his return, why didn't you?!" - Hallie, Uriu submagister
Common 8 of 10:

Tempest Chanter 2UU
Creature - Bird Wizard (C)
Flying, hexproof
U: Tempest Chanter gets +1/-1 until end of turn.
Behold two storms: One of wind and one of wings.
0/4

Banisher of Mortality 3BB
Instant Creature - Spirit (C)
When Banisher of Mortality enters the battlefield, until end of turn, another target creature gets +2/+0 and gains "When this creature dies, return it to the battlefield tapped under its owner's control."
"Death is a door and like any door, can accidentally be left open." - Salia the Sage
3/3

Raptorchan
Beautiful Liar

Show
Hide
Show
Hide
Return of Urandou
Show
Hide
Faerie
Flying
1/1

Tinyport 2u
Sorcery (C)
Choose one or both —

Chiritist Evangel 2W
2/2

Ishma Bellower 3G
Creature — Frog (C)
Trample
3/3

Fleshbender Oracle 1B
Lifelink
1/1

Creature - Elephant (C)
3/3

Living Shock 2rr
2/2

Failed Prophecy w
Sorcery (C)

When Banisher of Mortality enters the battlefield, until end of turn, another target creature gets +2/+0 and gains "When this creature dies, return it to the battlefield tapped under its owner's control."
"Death is a door and like any door, can accidentally be left open." - Salia the Sage
3/3

Common 9 of 10

Reality Barrier 3uu
Instant Creature - Illusion Wall (C)
Defender
When Reality Barrier enters the battlefield, counter target spell.
"And you are telling me that such sophisticated matter as reality barriers is now used for blatant lockdown measures?" —Urandou
0/5

Worldpulse Listener 3r
Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, Worldpulse Listener gets +1/+2 until end of turn.
Whenever you cast a creature spell, Worldpulse Listener gets +2/+1 until end of turn.
3/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Show
Hide
Show
Hide
Return of Urandou
Show
Hide
Faerie
Flying
1/1

Tinyport 2u
Sorcery (C)
Choose one or both —

Chiritist Evangel 2W
2/2

Ishma Bellower 3G
Creature — Frog (C)
Trample
3/3

Fleshbender Oracle 1B
Lifelink
1/1

Creature - Elephant (C)
3/3

Living Shock 2rr
2/2

Failed Prophecy w
Sorcery (C)

3/3

Worldpulse Listener 3r
Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, Worldpulse Listener gets +1/+2 until end of turn.
Whenever you cast a creature spell, Worldpulse Listener gets +2/+1 until end of turn.
3/2
Common 10 of 10:

Ley Fallowing 1GG
Sorcery (C)
Target opponent sacrifices an artifact or a nonbasic land. If they sacrificed an artifact in this way, draw a card at the beginning of your next draw step. If they sacrificed a nonbasic land in this way, add GG at the beginning of the first main phase of your next turn.
Zakeni harvestmancers found themselves facing difficult choices.

Student of Nets U
Creature - Kor Scout (C)
T: Put a study counter on Student of Nets.
U, Sacrifice Student of Nets: Creatures target player controls get -1/-0 until end of turn for each study counter on Student of Nets.
0/3

Subject16

Show
Hide
Show
Hide
Return of Urandou
Show
Hide
Faerie
Flying
1/1

Tinyport 2u
Sorcery (C)
Choose one or both —

Chiritist Evangel 2W
2/2

Ishma Bellower 3G
Creature — Frog (C)
Trample
3/3

Fleshbender Oracle 1B
Lifelink
1/1

Creature - Elephant (C)
3/3

Living Shock 2rr
2/2

Failed Prophecy w
Sorcery (C)

3/3

Worldpulse Listener 3r
3/2

Student of Nets U
Creature - Kor Scout (C)
U, Sacrifice Student of Nets: Creatures target player controls get -1/-0 until end of turn for each study counter on Student of Nets.
0/3
Uncommon 1 of 3

Maulfist Revolutionary 1GG
Creature — Human Warrior (U)
Trample
When Maulfist Revolutionary enters the battlefield or dies, for each kind of counter on target permanent or player, give that permanent or player another counter of that kind.
3/3

Urandou's Attendant 1UR
Creature — Vedalken Wizard (U)
Abilities you activate cost 1 less to activate.
Whenever you activate an ability of a nonland permanent you control for the second time each turn, Urandou's attendant gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
"My genius is a flame that attracts many an insect."
—Urandou, the Great Sage

1/3

Silent Judgment 2WW
Enchantment (U)
When Silent Judgment enters the battlefield or when its echo hex cost isn't paid, exile target nonland permanent an opponent controls for as long as Silent Judgment remains on the battlefield.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Show
Hide
Show
Hide
Return of Urandou
Show
Hide
Faerie
Flying
1/1

Tinyport 2u
Sorcery (C)
Choose one or both —

Chiritist Evangel 2W
2/2

Ishma Bellower 3G
Creature — Frog (C)
Trample
3/3

Fleshbender Oracle 1B
Lifelink
1/1

Creature - Elephant (C)
3/3

Living Shock 2rr
2/2

Failed Prophecy w
Sorcery (C)

3/3

Worldpulse Listener 3r
3/2

Student of Nets U
Creature - Kor Scout (C)
0/3

Silent Judgment 2WW
Enchantment (U)
When Silent Judgment enters the battlefield or when its echo hex cost isn't paid, exile target nonland permanent an opponent controls for as long as Silent Judgment remains on the battlefield.
Uncommon 2 of 3:

Subterranean Failsafe 2R
Enchantment - Aura (U)
Enchant land
Enchanted land has "T: This land deals 1 damage to target blocking creature or planeswalker that's being attacked."
When enchanted land is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, create a 6/3 red and green Elemental creature token.
Wrenn told herself that if no one despoiled her new sanctums, she wouldn't hurt anyone on Alliroch. If someone did, however...

Dalia's Hosts 2GG
Creature - Human Warrior (U)
When Dalia's Hosts dies, you may search your library for a creature or planeswalker card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. If you searched your library in this way, shuffle it.
When the world hangs in the balance, there will always be more who are willing to die for it.
2/5

Subject16

Show
Hide
Show
Hide
Return of Urandou
Show
Hide
Faerie
Flying
1/1

Tinyport 2u
Sorcery (C)
Choose one or both —

Chiritist Evangel 2W
2/2

Ishma Bellower 3G
Creature — Frog (C)
Trample
3/3

Fleshbender Oracle 1B
Lifelink
1/1

Creature - Elephant (C)
3/3

Living Shock 2rr
2/2

Failed Prophecy w
Sorcery (C)

3/3

Worldpulse Listener 3r
3/2

Student of Nets U
Creature - Kor Scout (C)
0/3

Silent Judgment 2WW
Enchantment (U)

Dalia's Hosts 2GG
When Dalia's Hosts dies, you may search your library for a creature or planeswalker card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. If you searched your library in this way, shuffle it.
When the world hangs in the balance, there will always be more who are willing to die for it.
2/5
Uncommon 3 of 3

Explosive Vegetation 3G
Sorcery (U)
Search your library for up to two basic land cards and put them onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.
"Who authorized this valley?"
—Dathan, Voice of the Codex

Azorite Scholar 2WU
Creature — Human Wizard (U)
Vigilance
Regulate — At the beginning of your end step, if you cast exactly one spell this turn, return target creature an opponent controls to its owner's hand.
We cannot allow anyone to undo the centuries work we have done.
2/3

Parinite Embermage 2R
Creature — Orc Shaman (U)
Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, put a study counter on Parinite Embermage.
1R, T, Sacrifice Parinite Embermage: Add R for each study counter on Parinite Embermage.
"If it breaks the Eon Lock, I'll gladly give myself to Urandou."
2/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Show
Hide
Show
Hide
Return of Urandou
Show
Hide
Faerie
Flying
1/1

Tinyport 2u
Sorcery (C)
Choose one or both —

Chiritist Evangel 2W
2/2

Ishma Bellower 3G
Creature — Frog (C)
Trample
3/3

Fleshbender Oracle 1B
Lifelink
1/1

Creature - Elephant (C)
3/3

Living Shock 2rr
2/2

Failed Prophecy w
Sorcery (C)

3/3

Worldpulse Listener 3r
3/2

Student of Nets U
Creature - Kor Scout (C)
0/3

Silent Judgment 2WW
Enchantment (U)

Dalia's Hosts 2GG
2/5

Explosive Vegetation 3G
Sorcery (U)
Search your library for up to two basic land cards and put them onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.
Rare 1 of 1:

Fingers of Urandou 5UU
Instant (R)
Create five 1/1 blue Faerie creature tokens with flying.
Draw five cards.
The Tiny Folk are his right hand, the knowledge of many worlds is his left, and together they allow him to grasp anything.

Student of Crucibles 2RR
Creature - Orc Wizard (R)
T: Put a study counter on Student of Crucibles.
2RR, Sacrifice Student of Crucibles: Create a 5/5 red Dragon creature token with flying for each study counter on Student of Crucibles.
2/4

Subject16

Show
Hide
Show
Hide
Return of Urandou
Show
Hide
Faerie
Flying
1/1

Tinyport 2u
Sorcery (C)
Choose one or both —

Chiritist Evangel 2W
2/2

Ishma Bellower 3G
Creature — Frog (C)
Trample
3/3

Fleshbender Oracle 1B
Lifelink
1/1

Creature - Elephant (C)
3/3

Living Shock 2rr
2/2

Failed Prophecy w
Sorcery (C)

3/3

Worldpulse Listener 3r
3/2

Student of Nets U
Creature - Kor Scout (C)
0/3

Silent Judgment 2WW
Enchantment (U)

Dalia's Hosts 2GG
2/5

Explosive Vegetation 3G
Sorcery (U)

Student of Crucibles 2RR
Creature - Orc Wizard (R)
T: Put a study counter on Student of Crucibles.
2RR, Sacrifice Student of Crucibles: Create a 5/5 red Dragon creature token with flying for each study counter on Student of Crucibles.
2/4
Next:

Civilization on Eldraine is in chaos! The old king Korvold has returned, kidnapped Queen Linden and proclaimed himself High King. Algernus Kenrith must rally the five courts to confront him, but with the peasantry in uproar over elf raids and whispers of secret meetings between the nobles, he can't help but question their loyalty. Now more than ever, king Kenrith needs his family at his side. Where are they, and can they uncover this rumoured "Hidden Court"?

Habram is a plane ruled by angels. Seraphs of the five Choruses oversee aspects of day to day life and ensure its people live in peace, including exacting penance on those who defy their authority. But lately the prayers of the people have lessened in power, and the angels are eager to strike at the source of their problem, if only they knew what it was. Perhaps it is related to the uprisings in the mountain monasteries, or the appearance of this new angel from another world?

Talim is still living in the aftermath of the Hivebloom, with the various factions recovering as best they can. Despite this, there is a rush to explore the Contested Mines, now abandoned after the sliver hive planeswalked away with Oko's spark. Will the factions cooperate to extract the hive's materials, or will they succumb to infighting over its many riches?

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Habram is a plane ruled by angels. Seraphs of the five Choruses oversee aspects of day to day life and ensure its people live in peace, including exacting penance on those who defy their authority. But lately the prayers of the people have lessened in power, and the angels are eager to strike at the source of their problem, if only they knew what it was. Perhaps it is related to the uprisings in the mountain monasteries, or the appearance of this new angel from another world?
Habram mechanics
Show
Hide
Habram
Show
Hide
Token 1 of 1:

Human
Token Creature - Human (S)
1/1

Dog Spirit
Token Creature - Dog Spirit (S)
Hexproof
3/2

Subject16

Habram mechanics
Show
Hide
Habram
Show
Hide
Dog Spirit
Hexproof
3/2
Common 1 of 10

Daybreak Chaplain 1W
Creature — Human Cleric (C)
Lifelink
The citizens of Daybreak are accustomed to the sacred rites, performing their prayers without angels present.
1/3

Disrupting Gale 2U
Sorcery (C)
You may cast this spell as though it has flash if you control an Angel or if a creature you control prayed this turn.
Return target nonland permanent to its owner's hand.
Draw a card.
No scheme escapes the Principality of Winds.

Umberstone Shaman 2R
Creature — Azra Shaman (C)
T, Pay 1 life: Add R.
"The choruses have never favored the Azra. I intend to learn why."
3/2

Raptorchan
Beautiful Liar

Habram mechanics
Show
Hide
Habram
Show
Hide
Dog Spirit
Hexproof
3/2

Umberstone Shaman 2R
3/2
Common 2 of 10

Tired Farmer 1w
Creature - Human Peasant (C)
When Tired Farmer enters the battlefield, it prays for Plains. (Reveal the top card of your library. If it's a Plains card, put it into your hand. If not, put it on the bottom of your library.)
"Hoping for the divine, relying on the soil." - Pravej saying
2/1

Lost in the Mist 3uu
Instant (C)
Counter target spell. Return target permanent to its owner's hand.
In days of confusion, anything can disappear without a trace.

Ikeda

Post by Ikeda » 3 years ago

Habram mechanics
Show
Hide
Pray for (CARD or CARD TYPE) (Reveal the top card of your library. If it's a (CARD or CARD TYPE) card, put it into your hand. If not, put it on the bottom of your library.)
Habram
Show
Hide
Dog Spirit
Hexproof
3/2

Umberstone Shaman 2R
3/2

Tired Farmer 1w
When Tired Farmer enters the battlefield, it prays for Plains. (Reveal the top card of your library. If it's a Plains card, put it into your hand. If not, put it on the bottom of your library.)
2/1
Common 3 of 10:

Inside Track 2G
Sorcery (C)
Pray for creature cards. (Reveal the top card of your library. If it's a creature card, put it into your hand. If not, put it on the bottom of your library.)
If you revealed a land card in this way, create a 3/2 green Dog Spirit token with hexproof.
"The circle of Hunris is nothing more than a cult whose adherents were eradicated decades ago. At least, that is what the seraphs think." - Demesil the Badger

Gift of the Hunt 2G
Sorcery (C)
If you control a creature token, put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control. Otherwise, create a 3/2 green Dog Spirit token with hexproof.
"Strange things move in the Hollow, and Varax's band of freedom fighters is quick to take advantage." - Mother Keseri

Hollow's Hunger 3G
Instant (C)
Destroy target creature with flying. You may search your library for a basic land card. If you do, put that card onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library.
After several mysterious disappearances, even the angels of Amatha's flight were reluctant to patrol the farthest reaches of the Hollow.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Habram mechanics
Show
Hide
Pray for (CARD or CARD TYPE) (Reveal the top card of your library. If it's a (CARD or CARD TYPE) card, put it into your hand. If not, put it on the bottom of your library.)
Habram
Show
Hide
Dog Spirit
Hexproof
3/2

Umberstone Shaman 2R
3/2

Tired Farmer 1w
2/1

Inside Track 2G
Sorcery (C)
Pray for creature cards. (Reveal the top card of your library. If it's a creature card, put it into your hand. If not, put it on the bottom of your library.)
If you revealed a land card in this way, create a 3/2 green Dog Spirit token with hexproof.
"The circle of Hunris is nothing more than a cult whose adherents were eradicated decades ago. At least, that is what the seraphs think." - Demesil the Badger
Common 4 of 10:

Hollow's Hunger 3G
Instant (C)
Destroy target creature with flying. You may search your library for a basic land card. If you do, put that card onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library.
After several mysterious disappearances, even the angels of Amatha's flight were reluctant to patrol the farthest reaches of the Hollow.

Oracular Decision 1U
Enchantment (C)
When Oracular Decision enters the battlefield, scry 2.
1U, Sacrifice Oracular Decision: Counter target spell with one or more targets.
"It is a falsehood of the unlettered that we sibyls can never act to change the future. It is just that the choice is always painful." - Sister Nygenna of Zaulielle

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”