void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Sinter Newt 3R
Creature - Salamander
Menace
Whenever you cycle another card for the first time each turn, add RR.
Cycling 2
2/3
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 3 years ago

Curse of Stuttering 1u
Enchantment - Aura Curse
Enchant player
When enchanted player casts a spell with converted mana cost 2 or less, sacrifice ~. If you do, counter that spell.
Cursecycling 4u

Pygyzy
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Pygyzy » 3 years ago

Trepidation UB
Instant
Return target Curse card or Trap card from your graveyard to your hand.
Draw a card.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Henlock

Post by Henlock » 3 years ago

Deal with Guilt 1b
Sorcery (u)
Each player mills up to 8 cards. Then each player loses one life for each card less than 8 they milled tjis way.

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

Graveyard Salvage BG
Enchantment (R)
At the beginning of each end step, if any cards were put into your graveyard from your library this turn, you may return a card from your graveyard to your hand.
notes
Show
Hide
It doesn't matter how the cards were put into your graveyard or why, as long as they were put there from your library it triggers. And it returns any card from your graveyard, it doesn't have to be one of the cards put in the 'yard this turn.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Battleready Skaab 2U
Creature - Zombie Warrior
Flash
Whenever Battleready Skaab attacks or blocks, mill a card.
2/2
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Henlock

Post by Henlock » 3 years ago

Gruul Strategist 2r
Creatute - Human Berserker (c)
Whenever a creature enters the battlefield under your control, that creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
3/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Parhelion Captain 3RW
Creature - Viashino Knight
Double strike, haste
T: Create a 1/1 red and white Soldier creature token with haste.
When Parhelion Captain dies, you gain 1 life for each Soldier you control.
2/2

dyd
Randomancer

Age of Triplets 4gw
Enchantment
If an effect would create one or more tokens under your control, it creates three times that many of those tokens instead.
Trostani's messages may be cryptic, but sometimes they're loud and clear.

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Nissa, Guardian of Zendikar 1GG
Legendary Planeswalker - Nissa (M)
+1: Search your library for a basic land and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.
-2: Return target permanent card from your graveyard to your hand.
-8: Create three 7/7 green Elemental creature tokens with "At the beginning of each upkeep, create a 1/1 green Saproling creature token" named "Verdant Force".

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Eternal Force WUBRG
Creature - Elemental
At the beginning of each upkeep, if it isn't an additional step, the active player gets an additional upkeep step after this step.
7/7

dyd
Randomancer

Concerted Commitment 2ggww
Enchantment
At the beginning of each upkeep, creatures you control gain flying and get +1/+1 until end of turn if you control a creature with flying. The same is true for first strike, double strike, deathtouch, haste, hexproof, indestructible, lifelink, menace, reach, trample, and vigilance.

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 3 years ago

Akroma's Acolyte (R/W)
Creature - Human Cleric
W: ~ gains your choice of flying, first strike, vigilance, protection from black, or protection from red until end of turn.
R: ~ gains your choice of flying, trample, haste, protection from white, or protection from blue until end of turn.
"May her wrath and her fury guide you."
1/1

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Crackdown Armor 1
Artifact - Equipment
Equipped creature gets +2/+1 and has lifelink and prowess.
At the beginning of your end step, sacrifice Crackdown Armor unless you've activated two or more abilities that aren't mana abilities this turn.
Equip 2

dyd
Randomancer

Lavafrost Weird
Creature - Weird
0: Switch ~'s power and toughness until end of turn.
2/4

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Heist Tunnel 1U
Enchantment
2U: Target creature with power 2 or less becomes unblockable until end of turn.

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 3 years ago

Parrying Stance 1W
Enchantment
Each nonattacking creature you control gets -X/+X, where X is that creature's power.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Rowan Loremaster 1G
Creature - Treefolk Shaman
Whenever Rowan Loremaster or another Treefolk you control dies, you gain 1 life.
2GG, Sacrifice Rowan Loremaster: Draw cards equal to Rowan Loremaster's toughness.
2/2

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Canopy Defenses 3G
Enchantment
Creatures you control get +0/+2 and have reach.
6G: Return Canopy Defenses from your graveyard to your hand.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Greater Phantatog 3WU
Creature - Atog
Sacrifice an enchantment: Greater Phantatog gets +2/+2 and gains first strike and lifelink until end of turn.
Discard a card: Greater Phantatog gets +2/+2 and gains flying and hexproof until end of turn.
2/4

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 3 years ago

Lost Memories 4GU
Creature - Elemental Incarnation
Lost Memories' power and toughness are each equal to the number of card types among cards in your graveyard.
Delirium — Lost Memories has all activated abilities of all creature cards on the battlefield as long as there are four or more card types among cards in your graveyard.
*/*

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Loose Soil 3BG
Sorcery
You mill four cards, then you may put a creature card from your graveyard onto the battlefield tapped.

dyd
Randomancer

Ghostfire Elemental 1
Creature — Elemental
Haste
When ~ is put into your graveyard from your library, you may put it onto the battlefield.
1/1

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 3 years ago

Defy Fate 1RR
Sorcery
Look at the top 3 cards of your library. Put one of them into your graveyard, exile another, and return the rest to the top of your library. You may cast a card exiled this way until the beginning of your next end step.
For a moment, the shaman saw the events of the past, current, and next day. She immediately decided to do them much differently.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Sand Stoker R
Creature - Viashino Shaman
Prowess
At the beginning of the first main phase of each of your turns, add R. Spend this mana only to cast a sorcery spell.
1/1

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”