The "I Like You" Game

Flatline
The Heartbeat of America
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Flatline » 4 years ago

The "I Like You" game is pretty straightforward. All you need to do is post a card that combos with, or has positive synergy with the card in the previous post. Your card can be any color or type, as long as it "likes" the card in the previous post. I'll start us off......

Flatline 1b
Instant (U)
Target nonartifact creature gets -5/-5 until end of turn.
"There's no pulse sir."
Card Contest Victories
Show
Hide
DCC
Show
Hide
(25 Total) - October 2014; December 2014; January 2015; April 2015; June 2015; August 2015; September 2015; November 2015; December 2015(T); January 2016; March 2016(T); April 2016; June 2016; October 2016; December 2016(T); February 2017; April 2017; December 2017; November 2018(T); January 2019; April 2019; June 2019; August 2019; October 2019; March 2020
MCC
Show
Hide
(8 Total) - May 2015; May 2016; June 2016; August 2016; October 2016; December 2016; October 2017; May 2019
CCL
Show
Hide
(7 Total) - September 2015; October 2015; January 2016; March 2016; April 2016; July 2016(T); March 2019(T)

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Dega Familiar 1W
Creature - Ferret
Lifelink
Black spells and red spells you cast cost 1 less to cast.
Dega mages keep the company of albino ferrets, leading others to call them sneak-thieves.
1/1
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Flatline
The Heartbeat of America

Life Leech 1bb
Creature — Leech
Lifelink
Whenever you gain life, you may pay b. If you do, put a -1/-1 counter on target creature an opponent controls.
1/3
Card Contest Victories
Show
Hide
DCC
Show
Hide
(25 Total) - October 2014; December 2014; January 2015; April 2015; June 2015; August 2015; September 2015; November 2015; December 2015(T); January 2016; March 2016(T); April 2016; June 2016; October 2016; December 2016(T); February 2017; April 2017; December 2017; November 2018(T); January 2019; April 2019; June 2019; August 2019; October 2019; March 2020
MCC
Show
Hide
(8 Total) - May 2015; May 2016; June 2016; August 2016; October 2016; December 2016; October 2017; May 2019
CCL
Show
Hide
(7 Total) - September 2015; October 2015; January 2016; March 2016; April 2016; July 2016(T); March 2019(T)

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Oona's Concocter 3U
Creature - Faerie Wizard
Flash
Flying, hexproof, wither
When Oona's Concocter enters the battlefield, tap target artifact, creature, or land. If that permanent has a counter on it, it doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.
1/1
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Atraxian
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Atraxian » 4 years ago

Vitality Sapper 1b
Creature - Spirit
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player loses life equal to the number of tapped permanents they control. If a player lost life this way, put a +1/+1 counter on Vitality Sapper.
1/1
Angels Enthusiast
Avacyn, Casual Angel Tribal

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Tokoshi the Arrogant 3BB
Legendary Creature - Demon Spirit
If a spell or ability you control would deal damage to an opponent or cause an opponent to lose life, it deals that much damage plus 2 or that player loses that much life plus 2 instead.
Whenever you cast a Spirit or Arcane spell, choose a card name other than a basic land and exile the top six cards of target player's library. That player puts each card with the chosen name into their hand and loses 1 life for each card put into their hand this way.
3/5

RainyDay

Post by RainyDay » 4 years ago

Attuned Mystic 2UU
Creature - Human Monk Mystic
Creature cards that aren't on the battlefield are spirits in addition to their other types.
2/2
Only those who have glimpsed the world beyond the veil can walk the path to enlightenment.

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 4 years ago

With the synergy being via Soulshift:

Wayfaring Skeleton 2B
Creature — Skeleton Scout (Uncommon)
2/2
Whenever another creature card is put into your hand from your graveyard, if Wayfaring Skeleton is in your graveyard, return Wayfaring Skeleton to your hand.
Death is just another source of intel.

Flatline
The Heartbeat of America

Relentless Skeleton
b
Creature — Skeleton Warrior (UC)
~ can't block.
Whenever a player sacrifices a creature, you may pay b. If you do, return ~ from your graveyard to your hand.
2/1
Card Contest Victories
Show
Hide
DCC
Show
Hide
MCC
Show
Hide
CCL
Show
Hide

Henlock

Post by Henlock » 4 years ago

Sacrificial Virgin w
Creature - Human (u)
, Sacrifice Sacrificial Virgin: Add bbb.
1/1

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Altar to Ormendahl 1B
Enchantment
Whenever a nontoken black creature enters the battlefield under your control or a permanent you control transforms into a black creature, create a 1/1 white and black Human Cleric creature token and you lose 1 life.
Whenever you sacrifice a Human, put a blood counter on Altar to Ormendahl.
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may remove seven blood counters from Altar to Ormendahl. When you do, target player loses 20 life.

RainyDay

Post by RainyDay » 4 years ago

Not 100% sure the best way to format DFC.

Silent Servant W
Creature - Human Advisor
Skulk
When Silent Servant deals combat damage to a player you may transform it.
1/1
Silent Assassin
Creature - Human Ninja (ColorB)
Deathtouch
When Silent Assassin becomes blocked you may return it to its owner's hand.
1/1

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 4 years ago

Assassin's Needle 2
Artifact — Equipment
Whenever equipped creature blocks or becomes blocked, it deals 1 damage to target creature blocking it or blocked by it.
Equip 3
Equip assassin or ninja 1

Henlock

Industrious Forging
Sorcery (r)
Kicker
Create a token that's a copy of target equipment. If Industrious Forging is kicked, for each equipment, create a token that's a copy of that equipment instead.

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 4 years ago

Caller of Storms
2R
Creature - Orc Shaman (Rare)
2/2
Whenever you kick a spell, Caller of Storms deals 2 damage to target creature.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Flatline
The Heartbeat of America

Flashpoint Elemental r
Creature — Elemental (U)
Kicker 1r (You may pay an additional 1r as you cast this spell.)
Haste
When Flashpoint Elemental enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, it gets +3/+0 and gains trample until end of turn.
The very definition of ignition source.
1/1
Card Contest Victories
Show
Hide
DCC
Show
Hide
MCC
Show
Hide
CCL
Show
Hide

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Steps of the Wisent 2G
Tribal Instant - Elemental
Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt this turn except by Elementals.
If there are four or more Elemental cards in your graveyard, create a 4/4 green Elemental creature token.

Henlock

Teluric Strenght 2G
Instant (u)
Creatures you control get +1/+1 until end of turn.
Dredge 4

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Bone Viper
2B
Creature - Skeleton Snake (Rare)
2/1
If Bone Viper deals combat damage to a player, that player gains a poison counter. (A player with 10 or more poison counters loses the game.)
1B: Return Bone Viper from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped.

(The synergy being that it can be played from the graveyard and the former card had dredge.)

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Katamari

Post by Katamari » 4 years ago

Krishnath wrote:
4 years ago
Bone Viper
2B
Creature - Skeleton Snake (Rare)
2/1
If Bone Viper deals combat damage to a player, that player gains a poison counter. (A player with 10 or more poison counters loses the game.)
1B: Return Bone Viper from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped.

(The synergy being that it can be played from the graveyard and the former card had dredge.)
Chalice of the Spreading Disease2
Legendary Artifact
Whenever you gain 1 or more poison counters, target player gains a poison counter.
2B, T: You gain 1 poison counter.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Katamari? Well that's a name I haven't heard around forums for a while. Welcome!

Saheeli's Repairs 1U
Instant
Untap target artifact. It gains indestructible until end of turn.
Proliferate.

Katamari

Post by Katamari » 4 years ago

void_nothing wrote:
4 years ago
Katamari? Well that's a name I haven't heard around forums for a while. Welcome!

Saheeli's Repairs 1U
Instant
Untap target artifact. It gains hexproof until end of turn.
Proliferate.
Hey there Void_Nothing :) Since my last appearance on salvation i kinda lost my account, changed 2 jobs and now i'm a store owner who runs magic tournaments :) I'll try to be more present from now on :D

enrai

Post by enrai » 4 years ago

Whirring Accumulator 2
Artifact
2, T: Put a charge counter on Whirring Accumulator.
T, remove X charge counters from Whirriing Accumulator: You may cast target instant or sorcery card from your graveyard with converted mana cost X without paying its mana cost. If it would be put into a graveyard this turn from anywhere, exile it instead.
previously known as soramaro

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Inventor's Assistant
2U
Creature - Human Artificer (Uncommon)
1/2
At the beginning of your upkeep, choose one —
• Put a +1/+1 counter on target artifact creature.
• Put a charge counter on target noncreature artifact.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Ensouled Grotesque 4
Artifact Creature - Gargoyle
Ensouled Grotesque has lifelink and vigilance as long as its power is 5 or greater.
4, T: Return target enchantment card from your graveyard to your hand.
3/3

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”