Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Today's Challenge:
Cyberpunk non-Kamigawa Setting

.::To Enter::.
In a single post:
  • Name exactly two other players to vote for their entries for the previous challenge. (In the event that there are two or fewer entries that you are allowed to vote for, you may vote for only one.)
  • Make a card that fits the current challenge.
  • Include an "If I Win" (IIW) for tomorrow's challenge if you win.
Each day we use the challenge of the previous day's winner. In the case of a tie, we'll use the IIW of the tied player who has least overall points. In case of a further tie, the IIW of the earlier poster will be used.

.::Scoring::.
dyd 36 (+2)
netn10 35 (+3)
bravelion83 32 (+2)
void_nothing 30 (+1)
Pygyzy 4
Lorn Asbord Schutta 3
.::Note of the Day::.

.::Yesterday's Submissions::.
Green Zombie
netn10 wrote:
2 years ago
Votes: dyd, bravelion83

Fauna Shambler 2G
Creature - Zombies (Common)
Whenever Fauna Shambler is put into a graveyard from anywhere, create a 0/1 green Plant creature token.
Scavenge 2G
2/3

IIW: Common with dredge
bravelion83 wrote:
2 years ago
Votes: netn10, void_nothing

Terror of the Woods 2GG
Creature — Zombie (R)
Trample
Whenever Terror of the Woods attacks, put a +1/+1 counter on it and create a 2/2 black Zombie creature token tapped.
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may return Terror of the Woods from your graveyard to your hand.
2/3

IIW: a card that cares about day/night without daybound/nightbound
dyd wrote:
2 years ago
Votes: bravelion83, netn10

Tree of Decomposition 4g
Creature - Zombie Plant (M)
Decayed
b, t: Exchange target player's life total with Tree of Decomposition's toughness.
3/13

IIW: green/blue Vampire
void_nothing wrote:
2 years ago
Votes: dyd, netn10

Soilcased Wight GG
Creature - Elemental Zombie (R)
Soilcased Wight has all mana abilities of land cards in your graveyard and other Zombies you control.
1GG, T: Return target land card from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped. It becomes a 3/1 green Elemental Zombie creature token in addition to its other types.
3/1

IIW: White Elementals
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 2 years ago

Votes void_nothing netn10

Aetherblade Implant w
Artifact - Equipment
Enhance - 1w or pay ee (If you cast this artifact spell for its enhance cost, put it under target creature you own. They become the creature on top plus all abilities from under it except equip abilities.)
This creature and equipped creature have first strike.
Equip – 2

IIW: Phyrexianized guilds

bravelion83
MKM MCC going on now

Post by bravelion83 » 2 years ago

Votes: netn10, void_nothing

Aether Factory
Land (R)
T: Add C or you get E (an energy counter).
Pay X E: Until end of turn, Aether Factory becomes an X/X Construct artifact creature that's still a land.

IIW: noncreature with coven
Author of the MCC Guidelines and FAQ. | For my projects, including Jeff Lionheart, my murder mystery story "One pierced heart, two mindful horns", and republished articles from my series "The Lion's Lair", see Leo's content index (Last updated on March 24th 2024 - Added OPHTMH Episode 4).
After I'm done republishing my articles I want to reprise the series focusing it more on editing, wording, and templating. Suggest potential future article topics here.
My CCCG Resume (Updated on February 27th 2024)
Show
Hide
Blue = MTGSalvation Green = MTGNexus
MCC - Winner (9): Oct 2014, Apr Nov 2017, Jan 2018, Apr Jun 2019, Jan Mar 2022, Apr 2023 || Host (30): Dec 2014, Apr Jul Aug Dec 2015, Mar Jul Aug Oct 2016, Feb Jul 2017, Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) Oct 2019, Jan Jun 2020 Apr Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2023, Mar 2024 || Judge (58): every month from Nov 2014 to Nov 2016 except Oct 2015, every month from Feb to Jul 2017 except Apr 2017, then Oct 2017, May Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), every month from Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) to Feb 2020, May Jun 2020, Mar Apr Sep Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar May Jun Sep Dec 2023, Jan Mar 2024
CCL - Winner (4): Jul 2016 (tied with Flatline), May 2017, Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Jun 2021 (tied with slimytrout) || Host (5): Feb 2015, Mar Apr May Jun 2016
DCC - Winner (3): Mar 2015 (tied with Piar), Feb Apr 2022 || Host (12): May Oct 2015, Jan 2016, Jun Sep Dec 2021, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun 2023

netn10
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by netn10 » 2 years ago

Votes: bravelion83, void_nothing

Augmenter of the Izmagus 1UR
Creature - Vedalken Artificer (Rare)
Age of Machines 1UR – Flying, ward 1 or a +1/+1 counter (1U: If this creates isn't an artifact, it becomes an artifact creature. Put a flying counter, a ward 1 counter or a +1/+1 counter on it.)
You may choose all counters for Age of Machines abilities you control.
2/2

IIW: Charm with three options.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Votes: netn10, dyd

Trapped in the Terminal 3WW
Instant (R)
Up to four target artifacts and/or creatures phase out. During each opponent's next turn, permanents that player controls that phased in this turn don't untap during their untap step.
"A bad situation. Even if you do manage to get back into truespace in one piece, you may start to forget if it's Dexmaal or Xaadlem that's reality." - Metalshine, DWNLT thaumlogger

IIW: High toughness
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”