Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Today's Challenge:
Nobles

.::To Enter::.
In a single post:
  • Name exactly two other players to vote for their entries for the previous challenge. (In the event that there are two or fewer entries that you are allowed to vote for, you may vote for only one.)
  • Make a card that fits the current challenge.
  • Include an "If I Win" (IIW) for tomorrow's challenge if you win.
Each day we use the challenge of the previous day's winner. In the case of a tie, we'll use the IIW of the tied player who has least overall points. In case of a further tie, the IIW of the earlier poster will be used.

.::Scoring::.
void_nothing 68 (+2)
Lorn Asbord Schutta 61
netn10 60 (+1)
dyd 49 (+2)
bravelion83 49 (+3)
Apellosine 11
JovialJovian 4
Pygyzy 2
Venedrex 2
.::Note of the Day::.

.::Yesterday's Submissions::.
Vehicle with off color activated ability
dyd wrote:
2 years ago
Votes: bravelion83, void_nothing

Jorn's Sled ub
Legendary Snow Artifact — Vehicle
Menace
Jorn's Sled can't be blocked except by snow creatures.
Boast — 3g: Return target snow card from your graveyard to your hand. (Activate only if this creature attacked this turn and only once each turn.)
Crew 2
2/2

IIW: conjure
bravelion83 wrote:
2 years ago
Votes: netn10, void_nothing

Horse-Driven Chariot 4G
Artifact — Vehicle (R)
Trample
When Horse-Driven Chariot enters the battlefield, create two 1/1 white Horse creature tokens.
3W: Create a 1/1 white Horse creature token.
Crew Horse 1
Crew 3
4/3

IIW: Pack tactics
netn10 wrote:
2 years ago
Votes: bravelion83,dyd

Expanding Cruiser 1U
Artifact - Vehicle (Rare)
Whenever Expanding Cruiser attacks, create a token that's a copy of another target creature you control with an additional +1/+1 counter on it.
2G: Prolifarate.
3W: Populate.
Crew 1
3/3

IIW: Arena-Only card
void_nothing wrote:
2 years ago
Votes: dyd, bravelion83

Wheel of the Seasons 3R
Artifact - Vehicle (R)
Trample, ward - sacrifice a land
3G: Return target permanent card with mana value less than or equal to the amount of damage Wheel of the Seasons dealt to players this turn from your graveyard to your hand. Activate only if Wheel of the Seasons dealt combat damage to a player this turn.
3U: Return target instant or sorcery card with mana value less than or equal to the amount of damage Wheel of the Seasons dealt to players this turn from your graveyard to your hand. Activate only if Wheel of the Seasons dealt combat damage to a player this turn.
Crew 2
4/4

IIW: Sagas matter effects
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 2 years ago

Votes bravelion83 void_nothing

Arrogant Archduke 2ub
Creature - Azra Noble Warlock
Protection from Peasants
Whenever a creature blocks Arrogant Archduke, that creature loses all activated and triggered abilities and becomes a Peasant in addition to its other types.
4/4

IIW: perpetually

netn10

Post by netn10 » 2 years ago

Votes: bravelion83, dyd

Royal Marriage W
Enchantment (Rare)
At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control two Legendery Nobles, you become the monarch, then draw a card.

IIW: White draw more than one card.

bravelion83
MKM MCC going on now

Post by bravelion83 » 2 years ago

King Rick of the Sacred Pride 2WW
Legendary Creature — Cat Noble (R)
Vigilance
Other Cats you control get +1/+1.
Other Nobles you control get +1/+1.
Other white creatures you control get +1/+1.
XWW, T: Put a card that's a Cat, a Noble, or a white creature and that has mana value X or less onto the battlefield tapped and attacking. Activate only if King Rick of the Sacred Pride is attacking.
2/3

IIW: Pack tactics
Author of the MCC Guidelines and FAQ. | For my projects, including Jeff Lionheart, my murder mystery story "One pierced heart, two mindful horns", and republished articles from my series "The Lion's Lair", see Leo's content index (Last updated on March 24th 2024 - Added OPHTMH Episode 4).
After I'm done republishing my articles I want to reprise the series focusing it more on editing, wording, and templating. Suggest potential future article topics here.
My CCCG Resume (Updated on February 27th 2024)
Show
Hide
Blue = MTGSalvation Green = MTGNexus
MCC - Winner (9): Oct 2014, Apr Nov 2017, Jan 2018, Apr Jun 2019, Jan Mar 2022, Apr 2023 || Host (30): Dec 2014, Apr Jul Aug Dec 2015, Mar Jul Aug Oct 2016, Feb Jul 2017, Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) Oct 2019, Jan Jun 2020 Apr Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2023, Mar 2024 || Judge (58): every month from Nov 2014 to Nov 2016 except Oct 2015, every month from Feb to Jul 2017 except Apr 2017, then Oct 2017, May Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), every month from Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) to Feb 2020, May Jun 2020, Mar Apr Sep Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar May Jun Sep Dec 2023, Jan Mar 2024
CCL - Winner (4): Jul 2016 (tied with Flatline), May 2017, Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Jun 2021 (tied with slimytrout) || Host (5): Feb 2015, Mar Apr May Jun 2016
DCC - Winner (3): Mar 2015 (tied with Piar), Feb Apr 2022 || Host (12): May Oct 2015, Jan 2016, Jun Sep Dec 2021, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun 2023

Venedrex
Wait, we can have titles?
Answers: 2

Post by Venedrex » 2 years ago

Wilds Sympathizer
Creature — Human Noble (R)
Council's dilemma — When Wilds Sympathizer enters the battlefield, starting with you, each player votes habitat or conservation. For each habitat vote, create a 4/4 green Beast token. For each conservation vote, search your library for a basic forest card and put it onto the battlefield tapped.
2/4

IIW: Rabbits
Epicurean, EDH without Universes Beyond.

http://nxs.wf/np748831

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Votes: dyd, netn10 (even if it's extremely undercosted)

Boggart Usurper 2RR
Creature - Goblin Noble (R)
Champion a Goblin
Other Goblins you control get +2/+2, can't be blocked by creatures with flying, and have "T, Discard a card: Draw a card. This permanent deals 1 damage to you."
Oddly, no matter how tightly knit their communities, boggarts are even less hesitant than goblins of other planes to do unpleasant things to one another for leadership.
2/2

IIW: Both countering and counters
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”