Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Today's Challenge:
Green control or blue aggro

.::To Enter::.
In a single post:
  • Name exactly two other players to vote for their entries for the previous challenge. (In the event that there are two or fewer entries that you are allowed to vote for, you may vote for only one.)
  • Make a card that fits the current challenge.
  • Include an "If I Win" (IIW) for tomorrow's challenge if you win.
Each day we use the challenge of the previous day's winner. In the case of a tie, we'll use the IIW of the tied player who has least overall points. In case of a further tie, the IIW of the earlier poster will be used.

.::Scoring::.
Lorn Asbord Schutta 61 (+1)
void_nothing 61 (+2)
netn10 54 (+2)
dyd 44
bravelion83 43 (+1)
Apellosine 11
JovialJovian 4
Pygyzy 2
Venedrex 2
.::Note of the Day::.

@netn10 forgot to vote yesterday so their IIW cannot win today.

.::Yesterday's Submissions::.
Demigods
dyd wrote:
2 years ago
Votes: void_nothing, bravelion83

Kynaios and Tiro, Tyrannicides 2wu
Legendary Creature - Demigod
Ward x, where X is your devotion to white and blue.
Whenever you draw a card except the first one you draw in each of your draw steps or a land enters the battlefield under your control, you gain 2 life.
2/6

IIW: you can't win
netn10 wrote:
2 years ago
Progeny of the Shards WUBRG
Legendary Creature - Demigod (Mythic)
This spell can't be countered
Trample, hexproof, lifelink
Whenever you cast a multicolored spell, put a +1/+1 counter on Progeny of the Shards for each color that spell has.
1/1

IIW: Vehicle with off color activated ability.
bravelion83 wrote:
2 years ago
Votes: netn10, void_nothing

A old design of mine from the CCL

Cymede, Betrayed by Love 2RW
Legendary Enchantment Creature — Demigod (U)
Cymede's power is equal to your devotion to red and white. (Each R and/or W in the mana costs of permanents you control counts toward your devotion to red and white.)
If your devotion to red and white is seven or more, Cymede has first strike, vigilance, and trample.
She doesn't know her love is whispering her name. She can't hear him.
*/3

IIW: Nobles
void_nothing wrote:
2 years ago
Votes: Lorn Asbord Schutta, netn10

Djeru Deified 3WW
Legendary Creature - Demigod Warrior (M)
First strike, ward 4
Djeru Deified has each loyalty ability of planeswalkers you control, except you pay their costs by putting +1/+1 counters on Djeru Deified or removing them instead of loyalty counters.
4/3

IIW: Apocalyptic events
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 2 years ago

Votes: bravelion83, void_nothing

Brazen Corsair 1uu
Creature - Vedalken Pirate Artificer
Flash
Raid — When Brazen Corsair enters the battlefield, if you attacked this turn, choose one -
- Put a flying counter on Brazen Corsair and create a Treasure token.
- Create a 1/1 colorless Thopter artifact creature token with flying.
2/1

IIW: insects

netn10
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by netn10 » 2 years ago

Votes: void_nothing, bravelion83

Nature Demands Respect 3GGG
Sorcery (Rare)
Destroy all artifacts, enchantments, creatures with flying and nonbasic lands.
It is a spell the Circle of Dreams reserves only for the worst mages who threaten to destroy their ways of life.

IIW: Vehicle with off color activated ability.

bravelion83
MKM MCC going on now

Post by bravelion83 » 2 years ago

Votes: netn10, void_nothing

Submarine Investigator 1U
Creature — Merfolk (U)
2, Discard a card: Choose one —
• Submarine Investigator can't be blocked this turn.
• Submarine Investigator gains hexproof until end of turn.
When Submarine Investigator dies, draw a card.
He seeks knowledge undersea, protected by a wall of water from everything that might come on the surface.
2/1

IIW: Pack tactics
Author of the MCC Guidelines and FAQ. | For my projects, including Jeff Lionheart, my murder mystery story "One pierced heart, two mindful horns", and republished articles from my series "The Lion's Lair", see Leo's content index (Last updated on March 24th 2024 - Added OPHTMH Episode 4).
After I'm done republishing my articles I want to reprise the series focusing it more on editing, wording, and templating. Suggest potential future article topics here.
My CCCG Resume (Updated on February 27th 2024)
Show
Hide
Blue = MTGSalvation Green = MTGNexus
MCC - Winner (9): Oct 2014, Apr Nov 2017, Jan 2018, Apr Jun 2019, Jan Mar 2022, Apr 2023 || Host (30): Dec 2014, Apr Jul Aug Dec 2015, Mar Jul Aug Oct 2016, Feb Jul 2017, Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) Oct 2019, Jan Jun 2020 Apr Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2023, Mar 2024 || Judge (58): every month from Nov 2014 to Nov 2016 except Oct 2015, every month from Feb to Jul 2017 except Apr 2017, then Oct 2017, May Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), every month from Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) to Feb 2020, May Jun 2020, Mar Apr Sep Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar May Jun Sep Dec 2023, Jan Mar 2024
CCL - Winner (4): Jul 2016 (tied with Flatline), May 2017, Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Jun 2021 (tied with slimytrout) || Host (5): Feb 2015, Mar Apr May Jun 2016
DCC - Winner (3): Mar 2015 (tied with Piar), Feb Apr 2022 || Host (12): May Oct 2015, Jan 2016, Jun Sep Dec 2021, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun 2023

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Votes: dyd, netn10

Endangered Paradise 2G
Enchantment (R)
Cumulative upkeep G
Each land that can tap for more than one color of mana doesn't untap during its controller's untap step.
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player puts a blossom counter on a land they control without a blossom counter on it. That land gains "T: Add two mana of any one color" as long as it has a blossom counter on it.
The lush oasis that is Efrava is one tiny locale in the midst of the Sukurvian Desert.

IIW: Snow instants and sorceries
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”