Welcome to the DCC!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post in the DCC Discussion Thread.
How does this card-making game work? It's simple! Whenever your card receives a vote, you receive  point for the month. If your card ends up with the most votes for that day, you will receive  additional points for the month. In the event of a tie, each person who tied receives  additional point. At the end of each month, the person with the most points on the scoreboard wins that month, then the scoreboard is cleared for the next month. You can participate in as many or as few days as you want in any month.
- Each day you may post any card you want. On the next day all of the posted cards will be put into the thread as long as your card didn't get disqualified - see the next point for more details. If you post more than one card in a DCC thread, only the first card you post will be taken.
- When you vote, you need to make exactly two votes for two different people. Vote for the cards that are listed in the first post, not other cards being posted in the thread. If you notice that you've only voted for one person, include your second vote in a post, even if you're not submitting a card.
- If you want to change your vote for any reason, post that change in the day's thread (you can include it with your card if you want). Changed votes in the discussion thread will be ignored.
- Voting for only one person, for three or more people, or for yourself will earn you an asterisk by your name in the monthly leaderboard. So will failing to vote if you've posted a card. (We're not going to do anything about people who don't vote or post cards; that would be kind of silly.) This indicates that you're on probation for the next 21 days. If you're on probation and you make another improper vote, your card will be disqualified. Repeated disqualification is grounds for warnings and/or infractions for not following the game rules, so please don't do it.
- Voting for everything in the poll will be grounds for a lifetime ban from the DCC. Don't do it. It just wastes the thread creators' time.
- If you wish to post a render, please use the hyperlink option when posting your card and make the card name the image link. Renders are usually large enough to clog up the list, so submit a text-formed card and (optionally) a link in the name to the render.
- This thread is just for your card submission. Take your questions/comments to our discussion thread. If it's a question, comment, or complaint about probation, PM void_nothing and/or the month's DCC organizer.
- When posting make sure that:
- You have included all of the previous day's entries.
- You update the leaderboard with the previous day's scores.
I know there have been months when I posted the DCC on the 21st as the "21th" and the 22nd as the "22th." It's just so easy to get into the habit of copy and pasting while changing the number, particularly when you've already been doing it for 2 weeks straight.
netn10 wrote: ↑2 months agoVotes: bravelion83, Rithaniel
Entomb in the Tomb
Enchantment - Aura Curse (Rare)
Enchanted player can't cast spells or attack.
At the beginning of your upkeep, enchanted player ventures into the Tomb of Annihilation until they complete it. Then sacrifice Entomb in the Tomb.
emily wrote: ↑2 months agoVotes: netn10, Rithaniel
Whoops, missed a day.
Cavern of Wild Magic
Cavern of Wild Magic enters the battlefield tapped.
: Add .
: Add two mana of any one color. Spend this mana only to cast a spell that targets exactly one permanent or player. That spell's target is chosen at random.
void_nothing wrote: ↑2 months agoVotes: netn10, Rithaniel
Ghanth, Feared by All
Legendary Creature - Nightmare Berserker (R)
As Ghanth enters the battlefield, note all colors with it.
Ghanth can't be blocked except by creatures of colors noted by it. (It can never be blocked by colorless creatures.)
, , Unnote a color from Ghanth: Destroy target creature of that color. Put a +1/+1 counter on Ghanth. Activate only as a sorcery.
Rithaniel wrote: ↑2 months agoVotes: bravelion83, void_nothing
Song of Advent
You may sacrifice two noncreature tokens rather than pay Song of Advent's mana cost.
Draw a card.
The Sarka tribespeople sing this song during the festival of sowing, to usher in rains as they offer up trinkets and fruit.