June MCC, Round 3 - Break in Case of Emergency

Locked Previous topicNext topic
void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Banner based on Blex, Vexing Pest // Search for Blex by Ekaterina Burmak and Wizards of the Coast. Thanks to bravelion83 for the "Core Set Style" MCC Logo
June MCC, Round 3 - Break in Case of Emergency

Welcome to the June MCC! It's Subtype Groups Month here at the MCC.

Main Challenge: Design an artifact card that is a Clue, Food, or Treasure.
Subchallenge 1: Your card is colored.
Subchallenge 2: Your card has an ability that triggers when it's put into a graveyard from the battlefield.

DEADLINES

Design deadline: Monday, July 5th 23:59 EDT

Judging deadline: Thursday, July 8th 23:59 EDT

Clarifications
Show
Hide
Main Challenge: All Clues so far have "2, Sacrifice this: Draw a card." All Foods have "2, T, Sacrifice this: You gain 3 life." All Treasures have "T, Sacrifice this: Add one mana of any color." You could make your card without any of these abilities, but you'd probably lose viability and flavor points.
MCC Rubric
Show
Hide
Design
(X/3) Appeal - Do the different player psychographics (Timmy/Johhny/Spike) have a use for the card?
(X/3) Elegance - Is the card easily understandable at a glance? Do all the flavor and mechanics combined as a whole make sense?

Development
(X/3) Viability - How well does the card fit into the color wheel? Does it break or bend the rules of the game? Is it the appropriate rarity?
(X/3) Balance - Does the card have a power level appropriate for contemporary constructed/limited environments without breaking them? Does it play well in casual and multiplayer formats? Does it create or fit into a deck/archetype? Does it create an oppressive environment?

Creativity
(X/3) Uniqueness - Has a card like this ever been printed before? Does it use new mechanics, ideas, or design space? Does it combine old ideas in a new way? Overall, does it feel "fresh"?
(X/3) Flavor - Does the name seem realistic for a card? Does the flavor text sound professional? Do all the flavor elements synch together to please Vorthos players?

Polish
(X/3) Quality - Points deducted for incorrect spelling, grammar, and templating.
(X/2) Main Challenge (*) - Was the main challenge satisfied? Was it approached in a unique or interesting way? Does the card fit the intent of the challenge?
(X/2) Subchallenges - One point awarded per satisfied subchallenge condition.

Total: X/25
*An entry with 0 points here is subject to disqualification.
Judges:
void_nothing
Subject16
StonerOfKruphix

Players:
@slimytrout
@Henlock
@bravelion83
@RaikouRider
@Ink-Treader
@netn10
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

bravelion83
MKM MCC going on now

Post by bravelion83 » 2 years ago

Dusty Books 1U
Artifact — Clue (U)
When Dusty Books enters the battlefield, investigate for each card you've drawn this turn. (To investigate, create a colorless Clue artifact token with "2, Sacrifice this artifact: Draw a card.")
2, Sacrifice Dusty Books: Draw a card.
They look like they haven't been opened for centuries. You've got to open them now and discover their secrets.
Last edited by bravelion83 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Author of the MCC Guidelines and FAQ. | For my projects, including Jeff Lionheart, my murder mystery story "One pierced heart, two mindful horns", and republished articles from my series "The Lion's Lair", see Leo's content index (Last updated on March 24th 2024 - Added OPHTMH Episode 4).
After I'm done republishing my articles I want to reprise the series focusing it more on editing, wording, and templating. Suggest potential future article topics here.
My CCCG Resume (Updated on February 27th 2024)
Show
Hide
Blue = MTGSalvation Green = MTGNexus
MCC - Winner (9): Oct 2014, Apr Nov 2017, Jan 2018, Apr Jun 2019, Jan Mar 2022, Apr 2023 || Host (30): Dec 2014, Apr Jul Aug Dec 2015, Mar Jul Aug Oct 2016, Feb Jul 2017, Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) Oct 2019, Jan Jun 2020 Apr Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2023, Mar 2024 || Judge (58): every month from Nov 2014 to Nov 2016 except Oct 2015, every month from Feb to Jul 2017 except Apr 2017, then Oct 2017, May Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), every month from Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) to Feb 2020, May Jun 2020, Mar Apr Sep Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar May Jun Sep Dec 2023, Jan Mar 2024
CCL - Winner (4): Jul 2016 (tied with Flatline), May 2017, Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Jun 2021 (tied with slimytrout) || Host (5): Feb 2015, Mar Apr May Jun 2016
DCC - Winner (3): Mar 2015 (tied with Piar), Feb Apr 2022 || Host (12): May Oct 2015, Jan 2016, Jun Sep Dec 2021, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun 2023

RaikouRider

Post by RaikouRider » 2 years ago

Bottomless Cornucopia 1G
Artifact - Food {R}
When Bottomless Cornucopia enters the battlefield, if it was cast, draw a card.
2, T, Sacrifice Bottomless Cornucopia: You gain 3 life.
When you sacrifice Bottomless Cornucopia, return it to the battlefield tapped under its owner's control at the beginning of the next end step.

Ink-Treader
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Ink-Treader » 2 years ago

Vivacious Bergamot 1W
Artifact - Food (U)
2, T, Sacrifice Vivacious Bergamot: You gain 3 life.
When Vivacious Bergamot is put into your graveyard from anywhere, until end of turn, if you would gain life, you gain that much life plus 1 instead.
Who would crave death over such delightful zest?
Last edited by Ink-Treader 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

slimytrout

Post by slimytrout » 2 years ago

Arcbound Messenger 2U
Artifact Creature — Clue Construct (U)
Modular 1 (This creature enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it. When it dies, you may put its +1/+1 counters on target artifact creature.)
Whenever you draw a card, put a +1/+1 counter on Arcbound Messenger.
2, Sacrifice Arcbound Messenger: Draw a card.
0/0

netn10

Post by netn10 » 2 years ago

Fool's Gold U
Artifact - Treasure (Rare)
T, Sacrifice Fool's Gold: Add one mana of any color.
When Fool's Gold is put into your graveyard from the battlefield, return Fool's Gold from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped under target opponent's control.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

@Henlock - you have about 21 hours until the stated deadline but if needed I can offer an extension.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Alright, and extension granted. Pinging @Henlock again: Everyone has another 24 hours.

Henlock

Post by Henlock » 2 years ago

Sorry

Bloodied Paperknife b
Artifact - Equipment Clue (u)
Equipped creature has +1/+0.
Equip 1
When Bloodied Paperknife is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, draw a card and lose 1 life if it was attached to a creature.
2, Sacrifice Bloodied Paperknife: Draw a card.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Alright, let's judge! This is the versus round - each contestant will be paired with another as their opponent, and each judge will take on two of the brackets. The three contestants who score higher in total than their opponent will move on to the finals.

void_nothing:
bravelion83 vs. Ink-Treader
slimytrout vs. netn10

Subject16:
slimytrout vs. netn10
RaikouRider vs. Henlock

StonerOfKruphix:
RaikouRider vs. Henlock
bravelion83 vs. Ink-Treader

I'll set Saturday the 10th as the new judging deadline.

StonerOfKruphix

Post by StonerOfKruphix » 2 years ago

Done. Very nice entries all around.
RaikouRider
Show
Hide
RaikouRider wrote:
2 years ago
Bottomless Cornucopia 1G
Artifact - Food {R}
When Bottomless Cornucopia enters the battlefield, if it was cast, draw a card.
2, T, Sacrifice Bottomless Cornucopia: You gain 3 life.
When you sacrifice Bottomless Cornucopia, return it to the battlefield tapped under its owner's control at the beginning of the next end step.
Design
(2/3) Appeal - Mostly a Jxnny card because of the lifegain synergies. Spike might use it as a sideboard card for some matchups, Txmmy likes the effect, but it's too small for them.
(3/3) Elegance - Easily understandable with a single read.

Development
(3/3) Viability - While as a rare it falls a bit on the weaker side, I'm pretty sure this effect wouldn't be adequate at uncommon for limited play, so the rarity is fine. Color pie-wise, everything fits.
(2.5/3) Balance - The only reason I'm knocking half a point on this is because this card must be incredibly frustrating to play against, being a mana-sink that you can use on every opponent's turn (in 1v1, obviously). Even if it has an ETB-tapped as a safety valve, this is easily bypassable by sacrificing it, for example, during your opponent's combat phase. This must be a nightmare in the late game, provided you can get to it. From a constructed standpoint, I don't see this breaking any format, but it will probably be played as a sideboard card against aggro decks or in a dedicated Food/Clue deck.

Creativity
(2/3) Uniqueness - The single parts of the card are not particularly innovative, but as a whole, it feels pretty fresh.
(2.5/3) Flavor - Great name, it perfectly represents what it is. Would've loved some flavor text though.

Polish
(3/3) Quality - All correct.
(2/2) Main Challenge (*) - Check.
(2/2) Subchallenges - Double check.

Total: 22/25
VS
Henlock
Show
Hide
Henlock wrote:
2 years ago
Bloodied Paperknife b
Artifact - Equipment Clue (u)
Equipped creature has +1/+0.
Equip 1
When Bloodied Paperknife is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, draw a card and lose 1 life if it was attached to a creature.
2, Sacrifice Bloodied Paperknife: Draw a card.
Design
(1/3) Appeal - Spike likes this in limited because of the low initial investment and the value it provides, but not in any other format. Txmmy likes drawing cards, but dislikes sacrificing their stuff. Jxnny is not interested, as this card in very straightforward and doesn't offer much when it comes down to combos/synergies.
(3/3) Elegance - Pretty grokkable and not very complex.

Development
(3/3) Viability - Because of the cost and the effect, I could see this as a common too, but I guess is not that out of place as an uncommon. The effect is very black, so the color's fine.
(2.5/3) Balance - I mean, this card won't probably see any constructed play and is probably designed to be a limited card, but the thing is that this is kind of underwhelming. While I understand that in the end you're basically paying four mana to draw two cards, this might not be worth a slot in your deck. Not a terrible card by any means, just a little weak.

Creativity
(1.5/3) Uniqueness - Nothing particularly innovative here, apart from the "get the effect if it was attached" clause.
(2/3) Flavor - It's a bit generic and I don't think most of the flavor is well-conveyed. Maybe some flavor text would've helped.

Polish
(2/3) Quality - The correct wording would be "Equipped creature gets +1/+0" (-1).

Total: 19/25
bravelion83
Show
Hide
bravelion83 wrote:
2 years ago
Dusty Books 1U
Artifact — Clue (U)
When Dusty Books enters the battlefield, investigate for each card you've drawn this turn. (To investigate, create a colorless Clue artifact token with "2, Sacrifice this artifact: Draw a card.")
2, Sacrifice Dusty Books: Draw a card.
They look like they haven't been opened for centuries. You've got to open them now and discover their secrets.
Design
(2/3) Appeal - This is mostly a Jxnny card for the artifact and draw synergies, Spike likes the value even at baseline but it might be a tad slow. While Txmmy likes drawing cards, they're not that impressed.
(3/3) Elegance - Very elegant.

Development
(3/3) Viability - Very appropriate as a signpost uncommon for a limited archetype. Power-level wise, I'd say that uncommon is the perfect rarity for this, and this could only fit, color pie-wise, in blue, so everything is fine.
(3/3) Balance - While I doubt this would see constructed play aside from being played in a dedicated Food/Clues deck, I'd say that this would be a very good card to play in limited. Incidentally, while this card is made to fit into MH2's limited environment, in the first MH the UR archetype was focused on drawing more than a card per turn. Honestly, this looks like the blue counterpart of Fists of Flame, and it's amazing how well this fits in both the Horizons' limited enviroments. As for the card itself, the baseline is two clues for 1U, but the added challenge in drawing more cards to make more clues makes this a very fun card.

Creativity
(2.5/3) Uniqueness - I must concede this to you, there's no card that investigates scaling on some parameter (in this case, the cards you've drawn in your turn), so kudos for that.
(2.5/3) Flavor - The flavor is very fitting, but it's a tad bland.

Polish
(3/3) Quality - All correct here.
(1/2) Subchallenges - No ability that triggers when put into a graveyard.

VS
Ink-Treader
Show
Hide
Ink-Treader wrote:
2 years ago
Vivacious Bergamot 1W
Artifact - Food (U)
2, T, Sacrifice Vivacious Bergamot: You gain 3 life.
When Vivacious Bergamot is put into your graveyard from anywhere, until end of turn, if you would gain life, you gain that much life plus 1 instead.
Who would crave death over such delightful zest?
Design
(1/3) Appeal - Jxnny is the most interested because the second ability might be useful in some lifegain decks, but even then, it's not that big of an effect. Spike is not interested, and neither is Txmmy.
(3/3) Elegance - Maybe the "from anywhere" clause might create some confusion, but all in all is a very clean card.

Development
(3/3) Viability - The rarity is perfect, as this would be too weak for a rare and too unusual for a common. From a color pie perspective, there's not much to say, just a squarely white card, even though some might argue this could also fit into green.
(2.5/3) Balance - I don't think this card could see any constructed play because the effect in itself is kinda weak. I like the fact, though, that you get the effect even if you mill it or discard it. The problem, though, is that outside of a very dedicated deck, there's no reason to run this. Probably not a high pick even in limited, as I'd rather play something like Revitalize over this.

Creativity
(2/3) Uniqueness - The ability is very original and offers interesting space to explore.
(3/3) Flavor - I really, really, really like it.

Polish
(3/3) Quality - All correct here.

Total: 21.5/25
Results
Show
Hide
RaikouRider 22 vs Henlock 19
bravelion83 22 vs Ink-Treader 21.5

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Bumping for judgments.

Subject16

Post by Subject16 » 2 years ago

Some very solid entries this round, everyone's designs were very cool!
slimytrout
Show
Hide
Design
(2.5/3) Appeal – Johnny likes shenanigans involving clues and modular. Timmy likes that this keeps getting bigger. Spike does too but it may be too slow for them.
(3/3) Elegance – Reads just fine.

Development
(3/3) Viability – The old Lorescale Coatl effect has seen a couple iterations both in monoblue and uncommon, and Clues have had a lot of mechanical ties to blue also. Modular has only recently existed in colored cards, but given its origins as an artifacts-only mechanic I feel confident in being able to see it printed on blue cards.
(2.5/3) Balance – At this rarity, there are two creatures that have arcbound messenger's ability : Jace's Projection and Oneirophage, both which exist at 4 mana. Lorescale Coatl has this effect at three mana, but is not only multicolored but doesn't have any additional effects going for it. It's a tricky tradeoff between the card's base stats and mana cost, so I do think having this at three mana is doable but it is aggressive. I can very much see this being a limited powerhouse especially since you could sacrifice it after blocks, draw a card, and move its counters onto an unblocked creature.

Creativity
(2/3) Uniqueness – Combining Modular with the Coatl effect is very nifty, and using the Clue's innate self-sacrifice as a way to activate the modular trigger is also ingenious. Clue creatures have just been made real however, with Parcelmyr, also a Mirrodin card.
(3/3) Flavor – This feels like a very Mirran card, and the fact that the aforementioned Parcelmyr exists helps cement it into that world.

Polish
(3/3) Quality – I see no errors.
(2/2) Main Challenge – It's an artifact, and it's a Clue.
(2/2) Subchallenges – It has Modular, which triggers when it dies.

Total: 23/25
netn10
Show
Hide
Design
(1/3) Appeal – Johnny loves Treasures and likes the idea of playing with giving opponents cards. Timmy would rather have a mana dork, and honestly so would Spike.
(2/3) Elegance – The card is understandable, but I feel like the wording and the card's intent are a bit contradictory. Is it meant to be given only once (since it refers to "your graveyard"), or is it supposed to keep on coming back?

Development
(2/3) Viability – Treasure is a fairly evergreen thing these days, so seeing it in blue is no surprise. For its effect, this feels a little bad for a rare, especially considering Strike it Rich is an uncommon and is by-and-large a better card. I do feel like the card and its effect are more black than blue, as it reminds me of Treacherous Pit-Dweller
(3/3) Balance – I can't be sure whether or not this is supposed to only work once or keep being passed back and forth between players. Either way, I don't see anything about this that could particularly break any specific formats. Easy ramp in nongreen colors always has the promise of playability, no matter the downside.

Creativity
(3/3) Uniqueness – Treasure as a group hug like card is very fun to think about.
(2/3) Flavor – Fool's gold is supposed to be bad (as opposed to real gold), and you convey that by having other people benefit from it. I'm not sure how I would have done it, but it does feel weird that the "fake" gold is still fundamentally treasure.

Polish
(3/3) Quality – The way it's worded, it seems to me like this would only trigger once. Since that's accurate wording in the scenario I won't deduct anything.
(2/2) Main Challenge – It's an artifact, and a Treasure.
(2/2) Subchallenges – It's blue, and the ability does trigger when it hits the graveyard from the battlefield.

Total: 20/25
RaikouRider
Show
Hide
Design
(2/3) Appeal – Johnny loves some recusive value. Spike could definitely make use of this both to just draw and as a way of slowing the game down. Timmy doesn't see the appeal so much.
(3/3) Elegance – Reads just fine.

Development
(3/3) Viability – Food is strongly tied to green, and the ability of this card to keep coming back and be a constant source of lifegain puts it above uncommon for the sakes of limited.
(1.5/3) Balance – Whilst I do love this card's ability to keep coming back, I do have to say that it's probably too good for constructed formats, especially control decks that rely on instant interaction. Most games are won through putting your opponent to 0 life, so if you have a draw spell that can additionally act as a buffer ressource for a few mana on your opponent's second main phase, you're likely going to use it. If this had a slower method of recursion, or was printed in a supplemental product like a Commander set, I think it would be fine, but in a constructed and limited format this could end up being oppressive to play against.

Creativity
(3/3) Uniqueness – A continuous source of Food is what everyone really wants out of life, and I think this combines some very nice effects together.
(3/3) Flavor – Cornucopia are strongly tied to the ''endless food supply'' image, and I think this brings the flavor elements together very nicely.

Polish
(3/3) Quality – I see no errors.
(2/2) Main Challenge – It's an artifact, and it's a Food.
(1/2) Subchallenges – Unfortunately, whilst sacrificed permanents do usually go to the graveyard, this card's trigger cares about the sacrifice, not going to the graveyard. If Rest in Peace were on the field and you sacrificed this card, you wouldn't get it back, but the ability would still trigger. It is however still colored.

Total: 21.5/25
Henlock
Show
Hide
Design
(2.5/3) Appeal – Timmy likes equipment, but likes bigger equipment more. Messing around with multiple subtypes in one deck is Johnny's jam. Spike could see this as a good tool for aggro and to replenish their hand.
(1/3) Elegance – The individual elements all read fine, but their order is all jumbled up.

Development
(3/3) Viability – I see no reason to believe this couldn't be a black card, and the "draw one lose one" effect helps cement it there. This has a lot of elements to it, and has a relatively cheap cost-to-effect ratio, so I think this is deservedly uncommon.
(2.5/3) Balance – As an equipment this is aggressively costed, which is where you want playable equipment to be. The fact that this can also serve as a draw engine, and when attached, an even better one, definitely pushes its power. If you wanted to immediately draw two lose 1 with it, you'd need to spend four mana in one turn, which is overcosted, but the ability to spread this cost out over several turns whilst still being able to apply pressure with a stat boost is very good. This card's versatility can't be denied, and whilst on its own I don't think it's too bad, it has the potential to be a key component in constructed decks.

Creativity
(3/3) Uniqueness – We haven't seen equipment clues before which is a very fun design space.
(3/3) Flavor – The typing of equipment clue lends to a murder-mystery feel to it, and the card's name supplements that perfectly.

Polish
(2/3) Quality – The extra draw trigger should be "you draw one card and you lose 1 life". I believe the graveyard trigger should be worded "When Bloodied Paperknife is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, if it was attached to a creature, you draw a card and you lose 1 life."
(2/2) Main Challenge – It's an artifact, and it's a Clue.
(2/2) Subchallenges – It has a trigger when it hits the graveyard.

Total: 21/25

Results
Show
Hide
Slimytrout: 23/25
netn10: 20/25

RaikouRider: 21.5/25
Henlock: 21/25

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

bravelion83
Show
Hide
Design
(1.5/3) Appeal - Txmmy doesn't really get why it's necessary to get Clues in order to pay mana to draw cards when you could just resolve something game-ending off the many cards you just drew. Jxnny always has interesting things to do with tokens. Spike usually sees it as too much setup for too little value.
(2.5/3) Elegance - Mostly quite elegant, except for possibly tracking a lot of Clues.

Development
(3/3) Viability - Yes to both blue and uncommon.
(2.5/3) Balance - Not so much overpowered as it is "win-more": Under normal circumstances this is either a quite bad Divination or Concentrate. To get enough Clues to make this worthwhile you will have to have had drawn a BUNCH of cards, like perhaps just hit a wheel effect.

Creativity
(1/3) Uniqueness - The net result of this card is always pretty much just going to be a big pile of Clues, which means lots of card draw. Not the most unique effect.
(2.5/3) Flavor - I somewhat get why having more knowledge would let you get more out of a set of old tomes, but the flavor text is probably too on-the-nose.

Polish
(3/3) Quality - Fine.
(2/2) Main Challenge (*) - Done.
(1/2) Subchallenges - No graveyard trigger.

Total: 17/25
Ink-Treader
Show
Hide
Design
(2/3) Appeal - Txmmy enjoys this card. Jxnny has plenty of interactions that it fits. Spike would mostly ignore it.
(2.5/3) Elegance - "Graveyard from anywhere" and this type of replacement effect are sometimes a little odd.

Development
(3/3) Viability - Definitely the right color and rarity.
(3/3) Balance - No complaints - mostly a niche tool.

Creativity
(1.5/3) Uniqueness - Plenty of lifegain-increasers out there these days but this is a relatively fresh (heh) version.
(3/3) Flavor - Love it altogether. Love a good bergamot tea personally and that's great flavor text writing.

Polish
(3/3) Quality - Looks good.
(2/2) Subchallenges - And done.

slimytrout
Show
Hide
Design
(2.5/3) Appeal - Txmmy likes the potential size and modular in general. Jxnny likes lots of moving parts and this card has them. Spike might consider this for an Urza, Lord High Artificer deck.
(3/3) Elegance - This is such smart design I'm in awe. A total success in Mel's eyes at least.

Development
(3/3) Viability - Right color and rarity.
(3/3) Balance - Nothing wrong here.

Creativity
(1/3) Uniqueness - Mostly a Chasm Skulker sidegrade but definitely some interesting play patterns.
(2.5/3) Flavor - An "obvious" name that does the job.

Polish
(3/3) Quality - Fine.
(2/2) Main Challenge (*) - Good.

netn10
Show
Hide
Design
(1/3) Appeal - Almost a pure Jxnny card - Txmmy and Spike have little use for it.
(3/3) Elegance - Hard to misunderstand this one.

Development
(2/3) Viability - Rare is about the right place for this. Not sure on the color: pyrite seems like something associated with red and this feels like it could be a red effect - or black, or even white. I guess blue could fit given the Fool's Demise reference(?) but it wouldn't necessarily be my first color choice.
(2.5/3) Balance - Underpowered if anything: this is more of a combo toy than a serious card in any sense.

Creativity
(1/3) Uniqueness - Mostly a generic Treasure, only one that keeps coming back.
(1/3) Flavor - Doesn't seem to have a lot to do with mundane fools' gold - some flavor text definitely would have helped.

Polish
(3/3) Quality - Looks good.

Total: 17.5/25

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

And your finalists are RaikouRider, Ink-Treader, and slimytrout!

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”