The Mighty Morphin' Magic Card

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Wow, a further demotion for Zurgo. Harsh.

Zurgo Ordurescraper + Icatian Infantry

Kolaghan Flailer 1R
Creature - Orc Berserker
R: Kolaghan Flailer gains your choice of first strike, trample, menace, or reach until end of turn.
Dash 3R
2/1
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 4 years ago

Surely, you are not implying that the glorious feces :poop: of Dragonlord Kolaghan are any less important than the ringing of a bell? :mad:
Many have been devoured for less....

:laugh:

chochky

Post by chochky » 4 years ago

Kolaghan Flailer + Grisly Spectacle

Berserker's Blunder 1BR
Instant
Destroy target creature with first strike, trample, menace, or reach.
Cycling 2

dyd
Randomancer

Berserker's Blunder + Air Elemental

Violence Elemental 3BR
Creature - Elemental
Menace, Trample
Cycling 2
4/4

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Violence Elemental + Nevinyrral's Disk

Solarfire Penitent 3RW
Creature - Efreet Monk
Trample, prowess
T: Destroy all creatures. Activate this ability only if you've cast two or more noncreature spells this turn.
The seventh fire of the Jeskai Way endangered Tarkir itself.
4/4
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

chochky

Solarfire Penitent + Dreamborn Muse

Passionborn Muse 2RW
Creature - Spirit
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, they exile the top card of their library. That player may cast that card until the beginning of the next end step if it's a noncreature card. When they do, that spell gains lifelink until end of turn.
"With her voice the dawn rises, as do the hearts and minds of all who hear it." - Rodixi, reincarnation of the reality sculptor.
4/4

dyd
Randomancer

Passionborn Muse + Chain Lightning

Impulseborn Muse 2Rr
Creature - Spirit
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, they exile the top card of their library. If an instant or sorcery card is exiled this way, each player may pay that card's mana cost or xx, where X is its converted mana cost. When a player does, they copy that card and cast that copy without paying its mana cost.
4/4

chochky

Impulseborn Muse + Ranger's Guile

Hydra's Alacrity RG
Instant
Target creature with X in its mana cost gets +4/+0 and gains hexproof until end of turn.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Hydra's Alacrity + Skyhunter Prowler

Autoplast Aerialist 1GU
Creature - Elf Mutant
Flying, hexproof
T: Creatures with X in their mana costs you control get +2/+2 until end of turn.
The Simic were eager to show just how well they had overcome the flaws of cytoplast.
1/3

dyd
Randomancer

Autoplast Aerialist + Phyrexian Snowcrusher

Cryoplast Aerialist 1gu
Snow Creature - Elf Mutant
Flying, hexproof
2s, T: Each other creature you control that's snow or a Mutant gets +2/+2 until end of turn.
Winter in Ravnica is just another chance for the Simic to try new mutations.
1/3

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Cryoplast Aerialist + Grinning Ignus

Drelvirus 1UU
Snow Creature - Yeti Germ
2S, Return Drelvirus to its owner's hand: Target creature loses all activated abilities and becomes a blue snow Yeti Mutant with base power and toughness 4/4 until end of turn. Activated abilities of creatures can't be activated while this ability is on the stack.
2/2

dyd
Randomancer

Drelvirus + Fierce Invocation

Stalking Prowler 2rr
Snow Creature - Yeti
2s, Exile ~: Manifest the top card of your library, then put two +1/+1 counters on it. (To manifest a card, put it onto the battlefield face down as a 2/2 creature. Turn it face up any time for its mana cost if it's a creature card.)
3/3

chochky

Stalking Prowler + Cephalid Coliseum

Canyons of Ronom
Snow Land
T: Add R. Canyons of Ronom deals 1 damage to you.
2RR, T, Sacrifice Canyons of Ronom: Create a snow 3/3 red Yeti creature token. Snow creatures you control gain haste until end of turn.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Canyons of Ronom + Spectral Rider

Rattling Lumberjack 3RR
Creature - Skeleton Peasant
Haste
Rattling Lumberjack can't be blocked except by white creatures.
T: Add GG. Rattling Lumberjack deals 1 damage to you.
2/4

dyd
Randomancer

Rattling Lumberjack + Sunbeam Spellbomb

Sunbeam Warden 3ww
Artifact Creature - Golem
Lifelink
When ~ dies, you may pay 2. If you do, draw a card.
3/3

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Sunbeam Warden + Steamcore Weird

Courier Thrull 4B
Creature - Thrull
When Courier Thrull enters the battlefield, if W was spent to cast it, another target creature you control gets +2/+2 and gains lifelink until end of turn.
When Courier Thrull dies, you lose 2 life and draw two cards.
2/2

dyd
Randomancer

Courier Thrull + Relic Crush

Exuberant Indrik 5g
Creature - Baest
When ~ enters the battlefield, if w was spent to cast it, destroy up to one target artifact or enchantment.
When ~ dies, destroy up to one target artifact or enchantment.
4/4

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Exuberant Indrik + Killing Wave

Volcanic Risk BRG
Sorcery
Choose any number of target artifacts and/or enchantments. For each of those permanents, destroy it unless its controller pays 3 life.

chochky

Volcanic Risk + Invincible Hymn

Dirge of Lost Relics 6WB
Sorcery
Count the number of artifacts and enchantments in your graveyard. Each opponent loses life equal to twice that number, and you gain that much life.
Cycling - Pay 3 life.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Dirge of Lost Relics + Krosan Verge

Foundation of the Diamond City
Land
T: Add C.
WB, T, Sacrifice Foundation of the Diamond City: Search your library for up to one artifact card and one enchantment card and put them into your graveyard, then shuffle your library. If you put an artifact card into your graveyard in this way, draw a card. If you put an enchantment card into your graveyard in this way, you gain 4 life.

dyd
Randomancer

Foundation of the Diamond City + Starstorm

Infected Cultivation
Land - Plains Swamp
(T: Add w or b.)
~ enters the battlefield tapped.
Cycling xWB
When you cycle ~, each creature gets -X/-X until end of turn and you gain X life.

chochky

Infected Cultivation + Wanderguard Sentry

Gazers of Padàng 3UU
Creature - Eye Drone (U)
When Gazers of Padàng enters the battlefield, target opponent reveals their hand. You draw a card for each nonland card revealed this way, then discard a card.
3/3

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Gazers of Padàng + Yavimaya Ants

Healing Mechanism 5U
Creature - Spirit Drone
Cumulative upkeep G
When Healing Mechanism enters the battlefield, put two age or time counters on target permanent and draw two cards.
When you pay Healing Mechanism's cumulative upkeep cost, you gain life equal to the number of age counters on it.
5/3

dyd
Randomancer

Healing Mechanism + Power Sink

Spelltithe XWU
Instant
Target spell's controller chooses one:
- Counter that spell. You gain X life.
- You draw X cards.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Spelltithe + Hackrobat

Body Breakdown XWUB
Instant
Until end of turn, whenever a creature dies, you gain 2 life.
Create X blue instant spell copies named Twist Body. They have "Target creature gets your choice of +2/-2 or -2/+2 until end of turn." Cast the copies without paying their mana costs.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”