The Mighty Morphin' Magic Card

Rithaniel
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Rithaniel » 4 years ago

Jolrael's Huntsman + Simic Growth Chamber

Hinterland of Huntsmen
Land
Hinterland of Huntsmen enters the battlefield tapped.
: Add .
, Return a land you control to its owner's hand: Until end of turn, Hinterland of Huntsmen becomes a 2/2 green Warrior creature with flanking and vigilance. It's still a land.
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
"Why are numbers beautiful? It's like asking why is Beethoven's Ninth Symphony beautiful. If you don't see why, someone can't tell you. I know numbers are beautiful. If they aren't beautiful, nothing is."
― Paul Erdős

“I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.”
― Stephen Jay Gould

RainyDay

Post by RainyDay » 4 years ago

Hinterland of Huntsmen + Wall of Air

Isle of Tempests
Land
As Isle of Tempests enters the battlefield, you may pay . If you don't it, enters the battlefield tapped.
: Add
1U: Isle of Tempests becomes a 1/5 blue Elemental Wall creature with defender and flying until end of turn. It's still a land.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Isle of Tempests + Obelisk of Undoing

Wall of Pushback 4
Artifact Creature - Elemental Wall
Flying, defender
1U, T, Sacrifice Wall of Pushback: Return target creature to its owner's hand.
6, T, Sacrifice Wall of Pushback: Return target noncreature permanent to its owner's hand.
2/4
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Amuzet

Post by Amuzet » 4 years ago

Wall of Pushback + Plague Wind

Plague Cyclone 5BB
Creature - Elemental
Deathtouch, Flying
1B, T: Plague Cyclone fights target creature.
7BB, T: Plague Cyclone fights each creature.
2/7

CubJay
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by CubJay » 4 years ago

Plague Cyclone + Armadillo Cloak

Spiny Coat 1{W}{G}
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and has lifelink.
Whenever enchanted creature is dealt damage, it fights each creature that shares a controller with the damage's source.
"Give the spiky ones a wide berth or you'll be pulling spines out of your trousers for weeks. Touchy little gits."
-Nablus, North Hada trapper

Something about the rules text "fights each creature" really tickles me XD

chochky

Post by chochky » 4 years ago

Spiny Coat + Maelstrom Wanderer

Form of the Gargantuan 3RGW
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +7/+5, has haste, lifelink, and "T: This creature fights each creature you don't control," and is a Beast in addition to its other types.

Rithaniel

Form of the Gargantuan + Genesis Chamber

Mantle of the Champion 4RW
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +5/+5 and has haste and lifelink.
Whenever a creature enters the battlefield, enchanted creature fights that creature. Then, if only one of those two creatures is still on the battlefield, attach Mantle of the Champion to that creature.
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
"Why are numbers beautiful? It's like asking why is Beethoven's Ninth Symphony beautiful. If you don't see why, someone can't tell you. I know numbers are beautiful. If they aren't beautiful, nothing is."
― Paul Erdős

“I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.”
― Stephen Jay Gould

Amuzet

Mantle of the Champion + Ogre Taskmaster

Mantle Taskmaster 4RW
Creature - Ogre
Haste
Tapped creatures you control have lifelink.
Mantle Taskmaster can't block.
5/5

chochky

Mantle Taskmaster + Unburden

Dance of Discord 3BR
Sorcery
Until end of turn, creatures you control gain haste and "T: Target player discards two cards."
Cycling {B/R} ({B/R}, Discard this card: Draw a card.)

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Dance of Discord + Hammer of Bogardan

Kaervek's Lie BR
Sorcery
Target player discards two cards. Kaervek's Lie deals 3 damage to you.
3BBRR: Return Kaervek's Lie from your graveyard to your hand. Activate this ability only during your upkeep.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Rithaniel

Kaervek's Lie + Wooded Foothills

(Hmmm, I'm gonna take some liberties with this one.)

Forge of the Land
Land
, Pay 3 life: Search your library for a basic land card and put it onto the battlefield. Then shuffle your library.
WUBRG: Return Forge of the Land from your graveyard to your hand.
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
― Paul Erdős

― Stephen Jay Gould

Amuzet

Forge the Land + Thought Erasure

(IDK about this one)

Thought Forge
Land
As ~ enters the battlefield, you may discard your hand. If you don't, it enters the battlefield tapped.
T: Add U or B.
UB, T: Add C for each card discarded this turn.

chochky

Thought Forge + Counterbalance

Illicit Artifice UUBB
Enchantment
Whenever an opponent casts a spell, you may discard a card. If you do, create a 2/2 colorless Assembly-Worker artifact creature token with "T: Add C".

Rithaniel

Illicti Artifice + Fact or Fiction

Pain or Panic 3BG
Sorcery
Look at target opponent's hand and separate it into two piles. That player chooses one pile and discards the other. Then you create a 2/2 green Wolf creature token for each card in the pile they chose.
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
― Paul Erdős

― Stephen Jay Gould

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Pain or Panic + Steal Artifact

Code of Banditry 3BG
Enchantment
At the beginning of each opponent's upkeep, choose target artifact or creature that player controls and target artifact or creature card in that player's graveyard. That player may sacrifice the permanent you chose. If they don't, put the card in their graveyard you chose onto the battlefield under your control.

chochky

Code of Banditry + Breaker of Armies

Visceraberrant 7
Creature - Eldrazi Horror
At the beginning of combat on your turn, you may pay BG. If you do, each opponent sacrifices an artifact or creature, then you may return an artifact or creature card of an opponent's choice from your graveyard to your hand.
8/6

Rithaniel

Visceraberrant + Frantic Purification

Eraser of the Artificial 7
Creature - Eldrazi
When Eraser of the Artificial enters the battlefield, each opponent sacrifices all artifacts and enchantments they control. Then, if Eraser of the Artificial's madness cost was paid, sacrifice it.
Madness
7/8
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
― Paul Erdős

― Stephen Jay Gould

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Eraser of the Artificial + Boar Umbra

Misrule Stomper 8
Creature - Eldrazi
MIsrule Stomper can't be blocked by creatures with power 4 or less.
When Misrule Stomper enters the battlefield, put three +1/+1 counters on another target creature. Then, if Misrule Stomper's madness cost was paid, sacrifice it.
Madness {R/G}{R/G}
8/4

chochky

Misrule Stomper + Iizuka the Ruthless

Legion of Ronin 3RR
Creature - Samurai Rogue
Whenever Legion of Ronin blocks or becomes blocked, it gets +X/+X until end of turn, where X is the number of creatures you control with madness.
Madness - 1RR, Exile a legendary creature card from your graveyard.
United through dishonor.
4/3

Rithaniel

Legion of Ronin + Snow Devil

Air of the Frozen World GUR
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +X/+X and has flying and first strike, where X is the number of snow lands you control.
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
― Paul Erdős

― Stephen Jay Gould

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Air of the Frozen World + Elder Mastery

Sangrite Sirocco 1BRG
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +2/+1 and has flying, first strike, lifelink, and trample.
BR, Sacrifice Sangrite Sirocco: Enchanted creature deals damage equal to the number of lands you control to target creature or planeswalker.

Rithaniel

Sangrite Sirocco + Sunder

Mighty Undone 1UU
Sorcery
Return all creatures with flying, first strike, lifelink, or trample to their owner's hands.
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
― Paul Erdős

― Stephen Jay Gould

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Mighty Undone + Eldrazi Displacer

Hemeraform Drone 1WU
Creature - Eldrazi Drone
Devoid
When Hemeraform Drone enters the battlefield, you gain 3 life and create a 1/1 colorless Eldrazi Scion creature token. It has "Sacrifice this creature: Add C."
1C, Sacrifice a Scion: Return target nonland permanent to its owner's hand.
1C, Sacrifice two Scions: You may put an enchantment card from your hand or graveyard onto the battlefield. If that enchantment is colorless, create a token that's copy of it except the copy isn't legendary if that enchantment is legendary.
1/3

Rithaniel

Hemeraform Drone + Temple of Malice

(Hmmmm. Maybe this'll work. :/ )

Hecateform Depths
Tribal Land - Eldrazi
You may spend black and red mana as though it were colorless mana.
: Add
C, , Sacrifice a Scion: You gain 3 life.
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
― Paul Erdős

― Stephen Jay Gould

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Hecateform Depths + Wall of Bone

Deep-Silt Husk 4B
Creature - Plant Skeleton
Lifelink
T, Pay 2 life: Add G or U.
Sacrifice a Saproling or Squid: Regenerate Deep-Silt Husk,
2/2

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”