The Mighty Morphin' Magic Card

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

In this game, you obtain a random card through Scryfall, Gatherer, or the service of your choice, then mash that card up with the card in the previous post to create a chain of design that keeps continuing from post to post. You can use whatever elements from either card you desire.

For convenience, you can just click https://scryfall.com/random

I'll start by just selecting two random cards: Swamp and Tidings.

Sharuum's Etherledger 4UB
Artifact
Sharuum's Etherledger enters the battlefield tapped.
When Sharuum's Etherledger enters the battlefield, draw four cards and it deals 2 damage to you.
T: Add UB.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Mergatroid_Jones
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 4 years ago

Sharuum's Etherledger + Pentarch Paladin

Pentarch Ethercannon 1UWWB
Artifact
When Pentarch Ethercannon enters the battlefield, choose a color.
T: Add Two mana of the chosen color. Destroy target permanent of the chosen color. Pentarch Ethercannon deals 2 damage to you

Henlock

Post by Henlock » 4 years ago

Pentarch Ethercannon + Everythingamajig

Pentarch Bitzer 5
Artifact (r)
, sacrifice a land: Gain 3 life.
, sacrifice a creature: Add cc
, discard a card: Search your library for a creature card with the same name as a creature on the battlefield, shiffle your library, then put tjat card on top or it.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Pentarch Blitzer + Rebuke

Pyrrhic Attack W
Instant
As an additional cost to cast this spell, sacrifice a land.
Destroy target attacking creature.
Basic landcycling 2
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Rithaniel

Post by Rithaniel » 4 years ago

Pyrrhic Attack + Spellheart Chimera

Blight Reveler 1BRG
Creature - Elemental
Trample
If Blight Reveler would enters the battlefield, choose a basic land type and sacrifice all lands you control of the that type instead. Then put Blight Reveler onto the battlefield.
Blight Reveler's power and toughness are each equal to the number of basic land cards of the chosen type in your graveyard.
Basic landcycling 2
*/*
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
"Why are numbers beautiful? It's like asking why is Beethoven's Ninth Symphony beautiful. If you don't see why, someone can't tell you. I know numbers are beautiful. If they aren't beautiful, nothing is."
― Paul Erdős

“I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.”
― Stephen Jay Gould

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Blight Reveler + Phyrexian Altar

Kingmaker Thrash 3BRG
Creature - Viashino Shaman
Reach, trample
Sacrifice another creature: Add three mana of any one color.
They may convince themselves that they are the true power behind the savagery of Jund. In reality, that power is mana.
5/5

chochky

Post by chochky » 4 years ago

Kingmaker Thrash + Sword of the Paruns

Banner of Warlords 6
Artifact - Equipment
As long as equipped creature is tapped, tapped creatures you control get +5/+0 and have trample.
As long as equipped creature is untapped, untapped creatures you control get +0/+5 and have reach.
3: Tap or untap equipped creature.
Equip {2/R}{2/R}{2/G}{2/G}

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Banner of Warlords + Guma

Pyroforce Emanation 5R
Creature - Weird
Trample, protection from blue
Pyroforce Emanation attacks each combat if able.
7/4

Rithaniel

Could we get a link to a random card generator in the first post? It makes it overall more convenient.

Pyroforce Emanation + Vampire Lacerator

Pyroforce Lacerator BR
Creature - Vampire Weird
As long as an opponent has 10 or less life, Pyroforce Lacerator gets +1/+1, has trample and protection from white, and attacks each combat if able.
2/2
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
"Why are numbers beautiful? It's like asking why is Beethoven's Ninth Symphony beautiful. If you don't see why, someone can't tell you. I know numbers are beautiful. If they aren't beautiful, nothing is."
― Paul Erdős

“I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.”
― Stephen Jay Gould

Amuzet

Post by Amuzet » 4 years ago

Nice to see the new forum, apparently the old forum will still be active?
Also i might have gone too far on this Morphin.

Pyroforce Lacerator + Library of Lang

Keral Keep Monastery 2RR
Legendary Artifact
Your maximum hand size is equal to the amount of damage damage dealt this turn.
If an effect causes you to discard a card, discard it and deal 1 damage to any target.
Creatures you control get +1/+0 have protection from white and attack each combat if able.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Keral Keep Monastery + Stalking Vengeance

Mindfire Ants 2RR
Creature - Elemental Insect
Whenever another creature you control dies, you may discard a card. If you do, draw a card.
When Mindfire Ants dies, you may discard your hand. If you do, draw two cards.
3/3

Rithaniel

Mindfire Ants + Skyshroud Forest

Alpine Archipelago
Land - Forest Island Mountain
(: Add , , or .)
As Alpine Archipelago enters the battlefield, you may discard a card. If you don’t, it enters the battlefield tapped and you lose 3 life.

(3 life because Mindfire Ants is a 3/3)
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
― Paul Erdős

― Stephen Jay Gould

chochky

Alpine Archipelago + Nightbird's Clutches

Shamanic Revel RG
Sorcery
Up to two target creatures gain "T: Add G, U, or R" until end of turn, and can't block this turn.
Flashback 1RG (You may cast this card from your graveyard for its flashback cost. Then exile it.)

SecretInfiltrator
Pronoun: they / them

Post by SecretInfiltrator » 4 years ago

Shamanic Revel + Herald of the Host

Host's Revel
2RW
Sorcery
Create a token that's a copy of target creature. Both gain haste and flying until end of turn and attack this turn if able. Exile the token at the beginning of the next end step.
Flashback 2RRWW

Rithaniel

Host's Revel + Sower of Discord

Bringer of War 2RWB
Creature - Demon
Flying, haste
As Sower of Discord enters the battlefield, choose two players.
Whenever a creature controlled by one of the chosen players attacks, that player creates a token that's a copy of that creature, tapped, and attacking the other player. Exile it at the beginning of the next end step.
3/4
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
― Paul Erdős

― Stephen Jay Gould

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Bringer of War + Rock Hydra

Spiritual Release XRWB
Instant
Prevent the next X damage that would be dealt to you this turn. For each 1 damage prevented in this way, Spiritual Release deals 1 damage to each opponent and you create a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with flying.

chochky

Spiritual Release + Mesa Pegasus

Dusk Drifter 1{w/b}
Creature - Spirit
Flying
Whenever Dusk Drifter blocks, you may pay X{w/b}. When you do, sacrifice Dusk Drifter and create X 1/1 white and black Spirit creature tokens with flying.
1/1

Amuzet

Post by Amuzet » 4 years ago

Dusk Drifter + Island This Art

Permeating Precipitation 2W
Creature - Spirit
Flying
T: Add U. When this mana is used to cast a spell that targets another spell, create a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with flying.
1/1

Rithaniel

Permeating Precipitation + Desertion

Destiny Sculptor 1UUU
Creature - Spirit Wizard
Flying
: Add . Spend this mana only to cast an instant spell. If an artifact or creature spell is countered by that instant, put that artifact or creature card onto the battlefield under your control instead of into its owner’s graveyard.
2/2
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
― Paul Erdős

― Stephen Jay Gould

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Destiny Sculptor + Kingfisher

Kruphix's Paradise GGUU
Sorcery
Draw a card. You may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield. Create your choice of a 3/3 green Centaur enchantment creature token or a 2/2 blue Bird enchantment creature token with flying.

Katamari

Post by Katamari » 4 years ago

void_nothing wrote:
4 years ago
Destiny Sculptor + Kingfisher

Kruphix's Paradise GGUU
Sorcery
Draw a card. You may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield. Create your choice of a 3/3 green Centaur enchantment creature token or a 2/2 blue Bird enchantment creature token with flying.
Kruphix's Paradise + Knight of the Reliquary

Liege of the Paradise 1UG
Creature - Elemental Knight
Liege of the Paradise gets +1/+1 for each creature token you control.
, Sacrifice another green or blue nontoken creature you control: Create your choice of a 3/3 green Centaur enchantment creature token or a 2/2 blue Bird enchantment creature token with flying.
1/1

Rithaniel

Liege of the Paradise + Soulflayer

Caller of Ancestors 6GU
Creature - Elemental Spirit
Delve (Each card you exile from your graveyard while casting this spell pays for .)
Hexproof
Caller of Ancestors enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it for each green card exiled with it's delve ability.
When Caller of Ancestors enters the battlefield, create a 1/1 blue Spirit creature token with flying for each blue card exiled with it's delve ability.
4/4
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
― Paul Erdős

― Stephen Jay Gould

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Caller of Ancestors + Soul's Fire

Vitar Yescu Crusher 6GG
Creature - Elemental
Convoke
Reach, vigilance, haste
When Vitar Yescu Crusher enters the battlefield, it deals damage equal to the total power of creatures that convoked it to up to one target creature. That creature deals damage equal to its power to Vitar Yescu Crusher.
4/4

RainyDay

Post by RainyDay » 4 years ago

Vitar Yescu Crusher + Bountiful Harvest

Harvest Elemental 4GG
Creature - Elemental
Convoke
Reach, Vigilance
When Harvest Elemental enters the battlefield, you gain 1 life for each creature and land you control.
3/5

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Harvest Elemental + Sidar Jabari

Jolrael's Huntsman 2GG
Creature - Centaur Archer
Flanking, vigilance
Whenever Jolrael's Huntsman attacks, you gain 1 life for each creature with flanking you control.
2/2

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”