The Mighty Morphin' Magic Card

Dragonlover
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Dragonlover » 4 years ago

Deep-Silt Husk + Priest of Titania

Summoner of the Deeps 1ug
Creature - Merfolk Druid
t: Add u or g to your mana pool for each creature you control with power 6 or greater.
2/2
All my decks are here

Rithaniel

Post by Rithaniel » 4 years ago

Summoner of the Deeps + Seismic Strike

Outrage of the Titans
Instant
Outrage of the Titans deals damage to target creature equal to the number of creatures you control with power 6 or greater.
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
"Why are numbers beautiful? It's like asking why is Beethoven's Ninth Symphony beautiful. If you don't see why, someone can't tell you. I know numbers are beautiful. If they aren't beautiful, nothing is."
― Paul Erdős

“I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.”
― Stephen Jay Gould

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Outrage of the Titans + Rashka the Slayer

Justdeath Elite 1RW
Creature - Kor Archer
Reach
Whenever Justdeath Elite attacks, it gets +1/+2 until end of turn. If defending player controls a creature with converted mana cost 6 or greater, it gets +3/+4 until end of turn instead.
Whenever Justdeath Elite blocks, it deals 1 damage to any target.
2/2
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 4 years ago

Justdeath Elite + Nightmare

Deathmare 3Wb
Creature - Nightmare
Flying
Whenever Deathmare attacks or blocks, it gets +X/+X until end of turn, where X is the highest converted mana cost among permanents defending player controls.
1/1
Last edited by dyd 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Rithaniel

Deathmare + Flowstone Channeler

Deathmind Channeler
Creature - Nightmare Spellshaper
, , Discard a card: Target creature gets +X/+X and gains flying until end of turn, where X is the highest converted mana cost among permanents you don't control.
2/2
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
"Why are numbers beautiful? It's like asking why is Beethoven's Ninth Symphony beautiful. If you don't see why, someone can't tell you. I know numbers are beautiful. If they aren't beautiful, nothing is."
― Paul Erdős

“I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.”
― Stephen Jay Gould

RainyDay

Post by RainyDay » 4 years ago

Deathmind Channeler + Stone Calendar

Soulcatcher's Tablet 2W
Artifact
Creature spells you cast with flying cost less to cast.
,, Discard a card: Target creature gains flying until the end of turn.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Soulcatcher's Tablet + Terror

Envenomed Ground WB
Sorcery
Exile target nonartifact creature without flying.
Create a colorless artifact token named Mistral Rod. It has "T: Target creature gets +1/+0 and gains flying until end of turn."
The Carnal Precipitators task force gave no thought to the war below. They scorched the earth and did worse to it.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer

Envenomed Ground + Dauthi Horror

Venom Vinekin bg
Creature - Elemental Horror
~ can't be blocked except by creatures with flying.
Whenever ~ attacks, target creature loses flying until end of turn.
2/1

chochky

Post by chochky » 4 years ago

Venom Vinekin + Flood Plain

Cloudkin Scroll 2
Artifact
When Cloudkin Scroll enters the battlefield, you may tap target creature.
4WU, T, Sacrifice Cloudkin Scroll: Search your library for a creature card with flying, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library.

Rithaniel

Cloudkin Scroll + Murmuring Phantasm

Ur-Wall
Creature - Wall
Defender
, , Sacrifice Ur-Wall: Search your library for a Wall creature card, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library.
0/5
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
― Paul Erdős

― Stephen Jay Gould

Kypster

Post by Kypster » 4 years ago

Ur-Wall + Hold at Bay

Makeshift Battlements XWU
Instant
Search your library for a Wall creature card with toughness X or less and put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library.
Prevent the next X damage that would be dealt to target player this turn.

Rithaniel

Makeshift Battlements +Akroan Conscriptor

Overtake the Ramparts
Instant
Untap and gain control of X target creatures with defender until end of turn. Prevent the next X damage that would be dealt to each of those creatures this turn.
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
― Paul Erdős

― Stephen Jay Gould

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Overtake the Ramparts + Spinal Villain

Titan's Scathe XRR
Sorcery
Wither
Titan's Scathe deals X damage to each of up to X target white and/or blue creatures.

dyd
Randomancer

Titan's Scathe + Silvos, Rogue Elemental

Óros, Rogue Titan 3rRR
Legendary Creature — Giant Rogue
Wither
r: ~ gains hexproof from white and from blue until end of turn.
8/5

Rithaniel

Óros, Rogue Titan + Crown of Convergence

Gifrad, the Guide of Freedom
Legendary Creature - Giant
Play with the top card of your library revealed.
As long as the top card of your library is a red card, red creatures you control have wither and protection from white and from blue.
: Exile the top card of your library. You may play it this turn.
4/4
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
― Paul Erdős

― Stephen Jay Gould

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Gifrad, the Guide of Freedom + Enigma Sphinx

Siege of Sedraxis 1UBR
Instant
Exile target creature, instant, or sorcery card from your graveyard. Until the end of your next turn, you may cast that card. If you spend five or more mana to cast that spell, it gains cascade.
Cascade

chochky

Siege of Sedraxis + Niveous Wisps

Remember the Lost 2WB
Sorcery
Tap target creature. You gain life equal to the number of creature cards in its controller's graveyard.
Cascade

dyd
Randomancer

Remember the Lost + Dimir Guildmage

Lose Remembrance 2ub
Sorcery
Cascade (When you cast this spell, exile cards from the top of your library until you exile a nonland card that costs less. You may cast it without paying its mana cost. Put the exiled cards on the bottom of your library in a random order.)
Target player discards a card.
Target player draws a card.
"Forget it!" "Forget what?"

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Lose Remembrance + Plummet

Omen of Bloody Skies R
Instant
Draw two cards, then discard two cards unless you sacrifice a creature with flying.
Karrthus fell. All of Jund would now be a battleground.

Rithaniel

Omen of Bloody Skies + Urza's Factory

Dragon Graveyard
Land
: Add .
, , Sacrifice a creature with flying: Draw two cards.
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
― Paul Erdős

― Stephen Jay Gould

chochky

Dragon Graveyard + Murderous Redcap

Hatespewer Imp 1(B/R)
Creature - Imp
Flying
2(B/R)(B/R), T, Sacrifice Hatespewer Imp: Put two -1/-1 counters on target creature you don't control, chosen at random. Its controller loses 2 life.
2/1

TheRavenManIsSquee
the Grinch of club flamingo

Post by TheRavenManIsSquee » 4 years ago

Hateful Essence 3BR
Creature- Specter (R)
Whenever you cast a black or red spell, each opponent loses two life.
3/5
My MTGA username is TheOneTrueMouse. My username for this site is nothing if not factual.

Rithaniel

SPOILER
Show
Hide
TheRavenManIsSquee wrote:
4 years ago
Hateful Essence 3BR
Creature- Specter (R)
Whenever you cast a black or red spell, each opponent loses two life.
3/5
What was the random card you rolled up?
Hateful Essence + Frazzle

Mind-Splitting Ghast 4UB
Creature - Spirit
Flying
Whenever an opponent casts a spell, counter that spell unless it's controller pays if it's not blue, and it's controller loses 2 life if it's not black.
3/5
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
― Paul Erdős

― Stephen Jay Gould

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Mind-Splitting Ghast + Meteor Shower

Barrage of Nightmares XXUBR
Instant
Create X 3/5 blue, black, and red Nightmare creature tokens with flying. Barrage of Nightmare deals X damage to each creature without flying.

Rithaniel

Barrage of Nightmares + Cessation

Wall of the Sun
Creature - Wall
Flying, defender
: Wall of the Sun can block an additional creature this combat.
: Wall of the Sun deals 1 damage to each creature without flying.
When Wall of the Sun is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, you may pay . If you do, return Wall of the Sun to its owner's hand.
3/5
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
― Paul Erdős

― Stephen Jay Gould

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”