The Mighty Morphin' Magic Card

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 4 years ago

Glacial Catapulter + Go for the Throat

Vampiric Thirst 2b
Instant
Multikicker g (You may pay an additional g any number of times as you cast this spell.)
Choose up to one target creature. You gain 1 life ant that creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn for each time this spell was kicked.
Destroy up to one target nonartifact creature.

The N82O Molecule

Post by The N82O Molecule » 4 years ago

vampiric thirst + wurmweaver coil

blood fungus
enchantment - aura
at end of turn if enchanted creature dealt combat damage, put a +1/+1 on it

, sacrifice blood fungus: create a x/x red fungus creature token, where x is the number of +1/+1 counters on enchanted creature

if enchanted creature is destroyed, create a x/x red fungus creature token where x is enchanted creatures toughness

this fungus will bloom however, its indiscriminance is what makes it beautiful, and its red hue.

i love me a good aura that can negate the 2 for 1

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Blood Fungus + Vengeant Vampire

Capsaicinoid Warlord RR
Creature - Plant Warrior
Whenever Capsaicinoid Warlord deals combat damage to a permanent or player, put a +1/+1 counter on Capsaicinoid Warlord. If a creature was dealt damage in this way, Capsaicinoid Warlord deals damage equal to that creature's toughness to you.
When Capsaicinoid Warlord dies, destroy up to one target artifact with converted mana cost X or less and Capsaicinoid Warlord deals X damage to you, where X is its toughness.
2/3
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer

Capsaicinoid Warlord + Nevinyrral's Disk

Blade Automaton 2RR
Artifact Creature - Warrior Construct
Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player or planeswalker, put a +1/+1 counter on ~.
When ~ dies, destroy all artifacts, creatures, and enchantments with converted mana cost equal or less to the number of +1/+1 counters on it.
3/3

Rithaniel

Post by Rithaniel » 4 years ago

Blade Automaton + Trostani Discordant

Generator of Gravitas
Artifact
When Generator of Gravitas enters the battlefield, put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control.
Whenever a creature you control deals combat damage to a player or planeswalker, put a +1/+1 counter on that creature.
, Remove three +1/+1 counters from among creatures you control: Untap and gain control of target artifact, creature, or enchantment until end of turn. If that permanent is a creature, it gains haste until end of turn.
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
"Why are numbers beautiful? It's like asking why is Beethoven's Ninth Symphony beautiful. If you don't see why, someone can't tell you. I know numbers are beautiful. If they aren't beautiful, nothing is."
― Paul Erdős

“I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.”
― Stephen Jay Gould

chochky

Post by chochky » 4 years ago

Generator of Gravitas + Bringer of the Blue Dawn

Bringer of the Martial Dawn 7RW
Creature - Bringer
You may pay (R/W)(R/W)(R/W)(R/W)(R/W) rather than pay this spell's mana cost.
Mentor (Whenever this creature attacks, put a +1/+1 counter on target attacking creature with lesser power.)
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put up to two Equipment cards from your hand onto the battlefield.
5/5

dyd
Randomancer

Bringer of the Martial Dawn + Moonglove Winnower

Bringer of the Moonglove Dawn 7(b/g)(b/g)
Creature - Bringer
You may pay bbbggg rather than pay this spell's mana cost.
Deathtouch
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may return a creature card with converted mana cost equal or less than the number of creatures you control from your graveyard to the battlefield.
5/5

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Bringer of the Moonglove Dawn + Sinkhole

Pit-Orc Subversion Officer 2BB
Creature - Orc Mutant Scout
Deathtouch
At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control three or more Orcs, destroy target land.
2/2
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

chochky

Pit-Orc Subversion Officer + Norwood Ranger

Norwood Signaller G
Creature - Elf Scout
2GG, T, Return a land you control to its owner's hand: Create a 1/2 green Elf Scout creature token with deathtouch.
1/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Norwood Signaller + Plague Beetle

Chitin Walker 1G
Creature - Dryad Spellshaper
1GG, T, Discard a card: Create a 1/1 green Insect creature token named Water Strider with islandwalk and a 1/1 green Insect creature token named Peat Runner with swampwalk.
1/3

dyd
Randomancer

Chitin Walker + Penumbra Wurm

Broodcaller Wurm 5gg
Creature - Wurm Spellshaper
Trample
5BB, T, Discard a card: Create a 6/6 black Wurm creature token with trample.
6/6

FoilSquared
Good evening, 47...
Pronoun: she / her

Post by FoilSquared » 4 years ago

Broodcaller Wurm + Giant Adephage]

Mirror Wurm
Creature - Wurm Spellshaper
Trample
When Mirror Wurm deals combat damage to a player, you may discard a card, if you do, create two 4/4 blue Wurm Reflection tokens with trample, exile these tokens at your next end step.
5/5
EDH:
BTergrid, God of Fright // Tergrid's LanternB

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Mirror Wurm + Phyrexian Battleflies

Shapeless Mass 2BGU
Creature - Shade Shapeshifter
Flying, trample
B: Shapeless Mass gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
GU, Discard a card: Shapeless Mass becomes a copy of target creature until end of turn, except it has flying, trample, and "B: This creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn."
0/5

dyd
Randomancer

Shapeless Mass + Citanul Centaurs

Mutating Centaur (g/u)(g/u)
Creature - Centaur Shapeshifter
Hexproof
Echo 1GU
GU: ~ becomes a copy of target creature until end of turn, except it has hexproof.
3/3

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Mutating Centaur + Plains

Sun-Eyed Shyft GU
Creature - Shapeshifter Mutant
Hexproof
T: Add W.
1GU: Sun-Eyed Shyft has base power and toughness 3/3 and gains protection from black and from red until end of turn.
0/1

chochky

Sun-Eyed Shyft + Semblance Anvil

Mirror-Sigil Bastion
Artifact Land
Imprint - When Mirror-Sigil Bastion enters the battlefield, you may exile a nonland card from your hand.
T: Add G, W, or U.
6, T: Creatures you control that share a color with a card exiled by Mirror-Sigil Bastion gain hexproof until end of turn.

dyd
Randomancer

Mirror-Sigil Bastion + Sparring Construct

Training Construct 2
Artifact Creature — Construct
When ~ dies, put two +1/+1 counters on target creature you control.
6, Sacrifice ~: Creatures you control gain hexproof until end of turn.
2/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Training Construct + Doomsday Specter

Swooping Darkness 1UB
Creature - Bat Mutant
Flying
When Swooping Darkness dies, target creature without flying gets -2/-2 until end of turn.
6, Sacrifice Swooping Darkness: Return target noncreature permanent to its owner's hand.
2/2

Amuzet

Post by Amuzet » 4 years ago

Swooping Darkness + Flametongue Kavu

Flametongue Bat 1RB
Creature - Bat Phoenix
Flying
When Flametongue Bat dies, it deals 4 damage to target creature.
6: Return Flametongue Bat from your graveyard to the battlefield.
2/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Flametongue Bat + Shatter

Hell Spills Out 4BR
Sorcery
Choose one -
• Destroy up to three target artifacts.
• Put target creature or planeswalker card from a graveyard to the battlefield under your control.

dyd
Randomancer

Hell Spills Out + Sunforger

Hellforger 3
Artifact — Equipment
Equipped creature gets +4/+0.
Br, Sacrifice equipped creature: Destroy target artifact, creature or planeswalker.
Equip 3

Rithaniel

Post by Rithaniel » 4 years ago

Hellforger + Blowfly Infestation

Mantle of Plagues
Artifact - Equipment
Equipped creature gets +2/+0 and has wither.
: Remove all -1/-1 from creatures you don't control. Then destroy target artifact, creature, or enchantment if it's converted mana cost is equal to or less than the number of counters removed this way.
Equip
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
"Why are numbers beautiful? It's like asking why is Beethoven's Ninth Symphony beautiful. If you don't see why, someone can't tell you. I know numbers are beautiful. If they aren't beautiful, nothing is."
― Paul Erdős

“I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.”
― Stephen Jay Gould

dyd
Randomancer

Mantle of Plagues + Hurr Jackal

Bone Loaner
Creature - Skeleton
: Target creature you control gains indestructible until end of turn. Tap it and put a -1/-1 counter on it.
1/1

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Bone Loaner + Island

Gemmate Carapace 1B
Creature - Skeleton Crab
T, Pay 2 life: Add U.
T, Pay 2 life: Target player puts the top three cards of their library into their graveyard.
2B: Gemmate Carapace gains indestructible until end of turn. Tap it.
2/1

dyd
Randomancer

Gemmate Carapace + Flying Carpet

Floating Crab Pet 2B
Artifact Creature - Crab Construct
Flying
T: Target creature gains flying until end of turn.
2B: ~ gains indestructible until end of turn. Tap it.
Built from remains of griffin beaks and pegasus hooves.
2/1

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”