Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Glimmerpoint Ferrets + Reshape

Tidehollow Treasurer WUB
Artifact Creature - Guardian
Deathtouch
When Tidehollow Treasurer enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless you exile another artifact you control until Tidehollow Treasurer leaves the battlefield.
T: You may put an artifact card with converted mana cost less than the exiled card's from your hand or graveyard onto the battlefield tapped.
3/3
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 3 years ago

Tidehollow Treasurer + Nyxbloom Ancient

Ilysian Ancient 3bbgg
Enchantment Creature — Elemental
Deathtouch
When ~ enters the battlefield, exile another target creature or enchantment.
T: Put a card exiled with ~ into its owner's hand. Add mana equal to three times that card's mana cost.
5/5

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Illysian Ancient + Marsh Viper

Ehunja Witch Doctor 2GG
Creature - Ouphe Rogue Shaman
Deathtouch
Poisonous 4
When Ehunja Witch Doctor enters the battlefield, exile target enchantment or land unless its controller gets four poison counters.
2/2
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

chochky

Post by chochky » 3 years ago

Ehunja Witch Doctor + Burning Vengeance

Venomous Rites 2G
Enchantment
Whenever you cast a spell from your graveyard, choose one -
  • Target player gets a poison counter.
  • Put a -1/-1 counter on target creature.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Venomous Rites + Through the Breach

Undying Clamor 4R
Enchantment
Whenever a permanent enters the battlefield from your graveyard, choose one -
• You may put a creature card with equal or lesser converted mana cost from your hand onto the battlefield. It gains haste. Sacrifice it at end of turn.
• You may cast an instant or sorcery card with equal or lesser converted mana cost in your graveyard without paying its mana cost. Exile it as it resolves.

dyd
Randomancer

Undying Clamor + Crushing Vines

Hazoret's Defense 3rr
Enchantment
Whenever a nontoken permanent with converted mana cost X enters the battlefield under your control, you may choose one -
• Destroy target artifact with converted mana cost X or less.
• Target instant or sorcery card in your graveyard with converted mana cost X or less gains aftermath until end of turn.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Hazoret's Defense + Cylian Elf

Timeshatter Viashino RR
Creature - Viashino Shaman Scout
X: Put X sand counters on Timeshatter Viashino.
Instant and sorcery spells you cast with converted mana cost equal to or less than the number of sand counters on Timeshatter Viashino have split second.
When Timeshatter Viashino dies, it deals damage equal to the number of sand counters on it to up to one target creature.
2/2

chochky

Timeshatter Viashino + Embraal Bruiser

Lagac Weaponsmith BR
Creature - Viashino Artificer Warrior
When Lagac Weaponsmith enters the battlefield, if you control an artifact, put a menace counter on each of up to three target creatures.
X, T, Tap an untapped artifact you control: Creatures you control with menace get +X/+0 until end of turn.
3/1

dyd
Randomancer

Lagac Weaponsmith + Erg Raiders

Erg Berserkers BR
Creature - Viashino Berserker
Haste, menace
At the beginning of your end step, if ~ didn't attack this turn, sacrifice an artifact and ~ deals 3 damage to you.
3/3

Amuzet

Post by Amuzet » 3 years ago

Erg Berserkers + Rusted Sentinel

Rusted Berserkers
Artifact Creature - Golem Berserker
Haste
When Rusted Berserker untaps for the first time in a turn, it deals 3 damage to you.
6/4

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Rusted Berserker + Skirk Fire Marshal

Master of the Planar Clock 5
Artifact Creature - Golem Wizard
Haste
Tap seven untapped Golems you control: Each player shuffles their hand and graveyard into their library, then draws seven cards.
4/4

dyd
Randomancer

Master of the Planar Clock + Garruk, Caller of Beasts

Karn, Maker of Wonders 7
Legendary Planeswalker — Karn
+1: Reveal the top seven cards of your library. Put an artifact card revealed this way into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order.
−3: You may put an artifact creature card from your hand onto the battlefield. It gains haste.
−7: You get an emblem with "Whenever you cast an artifact creature spell, you may shuffle your hand and graveyard into library. If you do, draw cards equal to the number of cards you had in your hand plus one."
Loyalty: 4

Pygyzy
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Pygyzy » 3 years ago

Karn, Maker of Wonders + Warp Artifact

Sometimes I think the randomizer is sentient.

Karn, Compleat
Legendary Planeswalker — Karn
-2: Target opponent reveals the top six cards of their library. Exile all nonartifact cards from among them, and they put the rest on the bottom of their library in any order.
-1: Target player loses 1 life for each nonartifact creature they control.
+6: Put target artifact creature card in exile onto the battlefield under your control. You lose 1 life for each nonartifact creature you control.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Karn, Compleat + Trial of Zeal

Cannonade Menial 4{R/P}{R/P}
Artifact Creature - Ogre
Whenever Cannonade Menial or another artifact creature enters the battlefield under your control, that creature deals 2 damage to any target.
4/4

dyd
Randomancer

Cannonade Menial + Seal of Removal

Seal of Melting {R/P}
Enchantment
Sacrifice Seal of Melting: It deals 2 damage to target artifact creature.
"I am the unmaker, the burning flame that dismantles artifice." —Seal inscription

chochky

Seal of Melting + Cocoon

Wild Empowerment RG
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
At the beginning of your upkeep, put a +1/+1 counter on enchanted creature and Wild Empowerment deals 1 damage to you.
1RG, Sacrifice Wild Empowerment: Put three +1/+1 counters on enchanted creature. Tap that creature. It deals damage equal to its power to up to one target creature you don't control.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Wild Empowerment + Magnetic Mountain

Deceleration Anomaly GU
Enchantment
Creatures don't untap during their controller's untap steps.
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player puts a +1/+1 counter on each creature they control.
Players may play an additional land on each of their turns.
4: Untap target creature. Any player may activate this ability.

Pygyzy

Deceleration Anomoly + Entreat the Angels

Sight to Behold WWug
Sorcery
Destroy all creatures you don't control with flying. Tap all creatures you don't control without flying. Create a 4/4 white Angel creature token with flying and vigilance. Untap all creatures you control without flying.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Sight to Behold + Seeker of the Way

Mantisback Marshal URW
Creature - Human Monk
Flying, prowess
Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, you may tap or untap target creature without flying. If it's the third noncreature spell you've cast this turn, create a 3/3 red and white Insect creature token named Highspire Mantis with flying and trample.
2/2

dyd
Randomancer

Mantisback Marshal + Mistcaller

Mist-Stirrer 1UG
Creature - Merfolk Monk
Prowess, trample
If a nontoken creature would enter the battlefield and it wasn't cast, exile it instead if you've cast a noncreature spell this turn.
2/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Mist-Stirrer + Evolving Wilds

Jadelight Purifier 1GG
Creature - Merfolk Druid
Trample
G, T: Put a vine counter on target artifact, enchantment, or nonbasic land. For as long as it has a vine counter on it, it loses all abilities and is a colorless land with "T, Sacrifice this land: Search your library for a basic land card and put it onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library."
2/2

Pygyzy

Jadelight Purifier + Xira Arien

Ariel Jade
Legendary Creature — Merfolk Insect
Flying, trample
t: Shuffle target permanent you own into your library. Draw two cards.
3/4

dyd
Randomancer

Ariel Jade + Royal Trooper

R'Ljd, Mantis Queen brgw
Legendary Creature — Insect Noble
Flying, vigilance, trample
Whenever ~ blocks, double its power and toughness until end of turn.
t: Shuffle target permanent you own into your library. Draw two cards.
3/4

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

R'Ljd, Mantis Queen + Steel Leaf Champion

Bohann Charger 1GGW
Creature - Badger Beast
Vigilance
Creatures with power less then Bohann Charger's power can't block it.
Whenever Bohann Charger blocks, it gains indestructible until end of turn.
4/4

chochky

Bohann Charger + Circle of Protection: Black

Circle of Guardians 1(G/W)
Enchantment
1(G/W): Target blocking creature you control gains indestructible until end of turn.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”