Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Manablade of the Conclave + Pride of Conquerors

Pillar of the Threefold Temple 4
Artifact - Equipment
Ascend
Equipped creature gets +1/+1 and has first strike. If you have the city's blessing, it gets +2/+2 and has double strike instead.
At the beginning of your upkeep, if Pillar of the Threefold Temple isn't attached to a creature, create a Treasure token.
Equip 4
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 2 years ago

Pillar of the Threefold Temple + Overrun

Blessings of Orazca WW
Enchantment
Ascend
At the beginning of each player's end step, if they cast two or more spells this turn, create a Treasure token.
2GGWW, Sacrifice Blessings of Orazca: Creatures you control get +1/+1 until end of turn. If you have the city's blessing, they get +3/+3 until end of turn instead.
Gold was the least of the gifts of the Golden City.

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 2 years ago

Blessings of Orazca + Nin, the Pain Artist

Monument to Pain 6
Artifact
Ascend
Whenever a player casts their second spell each turn, create a Treasure token.
If damage being dealt to a creature you control would cause one or more of its triggered abilities to trigger, those abilities trigger an additional time
xur, t: Target creature deals X damage to itself. Its controller draws X cards. Activate only if you have the city's blessing,

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Monument to Pain + Absorb

Psyche Resonator 1WU
Artifact
If you gaining life or an effect you control countering a spell or ability would cause a triggered ability you control to trigger, that ability triggers an additional time.
4W, T: You gain 3 life.
4U, T: Counter target spell if it was the second spell cast this turn.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer

Psyche Resonator + Smother

Smothering Diapason 4
Artifact
If a creature dying would cause a triggered ability you control to trigger, that ability triggers an additional time.
2bb, T, Sacrifice a creature:
Destroy target creature with lesser mana value.

lookingupanddown

Smothering Diapason + Reiver Demon

Demonic Keystone 2BB
Artifact
When Demonic Keystone enters the battlefield, if you cast it from your hand, you gain a seal counter.
If a creature dying would cause a triggered ability you control to trigger, that ability triggers an additional time.
4BBBB, , Sacrifice Demonic Keystone: You lose all seal counters, the destroy nonartifact, nonblack creatures. They can't be regenerated.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Demonic Keystone + Ampryn Tactician

Deathhowl Shuck 2BB
Creature - Dog Horror
Protection from Humans
Deathhowl Shuck enters the battlefield with a seal counter on it if you cast three or more black spells this turn.
T, Remove a seal counter from Deathhowl Shuck: Creatures target player controls get -3/-2 until end of turn.
3/2

dyd
Randomancer

Deathhowl Shuck + Juggernaut

Juggervoid 2BB
Artifact Creature - Juggernaut Horror
~ attacks each combat if able.
~ enters the battlefield with a tragedy counter on it if you cast three or more black spells this turn.
~ has haste and protection from Humans and from Walls if it has a tragedy counter on it.
5/3

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Juggervoid + Hollowhenge Spirit

Caerdoon Juggernaut 4RW
Artifact Creature - Juggernaut
Trample, lifelink, haste
Caerdoon Juggernaut attacks each combat if able.
2RW: Remove target blocking creature from combat. If that creature has defender, Caerdoon Juggernaut gets +X/+0 until end of turn, where X is that creature's toughness.
4/4

lookingupanddown

Caerdoon Juggernaut + Specter's Wail

Ethersworn Mindflayer 3BB
Artifact Creature - Horror Construct
As long as it's attacking, Ethersworn Mindflayer has lifelink.
2WB: Remove target blocking creature from combat. Its controller discards a card at random. Activate only once per turn.
While the Ethersworn see themselves as above most of Esper, they aren't above more underhanded tactics to remind the rest of the shard of that.
4/4

dyd
Randomancer

Ethersworn Mindflayer + Deathgaze Cockatrice

Ethertouched Cockatrice 3BB
Artifact Creature - Cockatrice
Flying
As long as it's attacking, ~ has deathtouch.
3ww, t: Exile target nontoken creature until you exile another card with ~ or lose control of it.
Even immunity to its deathgaze won't help you escape its talons.
3/3

Rithaniel

Post by Rithaniel » 2 years ago

Ethertouched Cockatrice + Rewind

Cockatrice Summoning
Instant
Create two 2/2 black and green Cockatrice creature tokens with flying and deathtouch. Untap six lands.

(Too many features. Had to drop a few to make something coherent.)
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
"Why are numbers beautiful? It's like asking why is Beethoven's Ninth Symphony beautiful. If you don't see why, someone can't tell you. I know numbers are beautiful. If they aren't beautiful, nothing is."
― Paul Erdős

“I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.”
― Stephen Jay Gould

lookingupanddown

Cockatrice Summoning + Adanto Vanguard

Bloodthirsty Cockatrice 3BB
Creature - Vampire Cockatrice
Flying, deathtouch
As long as Bloodthirsty Cockatrice is attacking, it gets +2/+0.
When Bloodthirsty Cockatrice dies, you may discard three cards. If you do, untap six Swamps you control.
3/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Bloodthirsty Cockatrice + Seedborn Muse

Barkborn Specter 3BG
Creature - Treefolk Specter
Reach, deathtouch
At the beginning of each of your opponents' main phases, if that player has three or more cards in hand, that player discards a card.
Whenever a player discards a land card, untap target permanent.
3/4

Rithaniel

Barkborn Specter + Ravenous Chupacabra

Barkborn Chupacabra
Creature - Elemental Horror
When Barkborn Chupacabra enters the battlefield, if an opponent has three or more cards in hand, that player discards a card.
When Barkborn Chupacabra enters the battlefield, if an opponent controls three or more creatures, destroy target creature.
3/3
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
"Why are numbers beautiful? It's like asking why is Beethoven's Ninth Symphony beautiful. If you don't see why, someone can't tell you. I know numbers are beautiful. If they aren't beautiful, nothing is."
― Paul Erdős

“I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.”
― Stephen Jay Gould

lookingupanddown

Barkborn Chupacabra + Lava Spike

Blightbringer Thunderkin 3BR
Creature - Elemental Spirit Shaman
When Blightbringer Thunderkin enters the battlefield, it deals 3 damage to target creature or planeswalker. If its controller has three or more cards in hand, that player discards a card.
6/3

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Blightbringer Thunderkin + Kazandu Refuge

Thundertouched Dryad 1RW
Creature - Elemental Dryad
When Thundertouched Dryad enters the battlefield, it deals 1 damage to target creature or planeswalker and you gain 1 life.
T, Sacrifice Thundertouched Dryad: Add RR or GG.
1/3

dyd
Randomancer

Thundertouched Dryad + Mesa Enchantress

Flamekin Purifier 1RW
Creature - Elemental Druid
Lifelink
Whenever you cast an enchantment spell, ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or planeswalker.
T, Sacrifice Flamekin Purifier: Add RW or GG.
1/3

lookingupanddown

Flamekin Purifier + Fyndhorn Brownie

Purifier Brownie RGW
Creature - Ouphe Druid
Whenever an enchantment enters the battlefield, Purifier Brownie deals 1 damage to any target.
RW or GG: Untap target enchantment creature.
3/3

Rithaniel

Purifier Brownie + Multiple Choice

Indecisive Ouphe
Creature - Ouphe Druid
or : If X is 1, Indecisive Ouphe deals 1 damage to target enchantment creature. If X is 2, Indecisive Ouphe deals 2 damage to target artifact creature. If X is 3, Indecisive Ouphe deals 3 damage to target player who controls an artifact or enchantment. If X is 4 or more, do all of the above.
3/3
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
― Paul Erdős

― Stephen Jay Gould

dyd
Randomancer

Indecisive Ouphe +Comet Storm

Tracking Comets xrr
Instant
Multikicker (g/w)
Choose target player or creature that is two or more card types, then choose another target player or creature that is two or more card types for each time this spell was kicked. ~ deals X damage to each of them.
If X is 4 or more, destroy each permanent that was dealt damage this way.

Rithaniel

Tracking Comets + Mothdust Changeling

Cometdust Multiform
Creature - Shapeshifter
Kicker
If Cometdust Multiform was kicked, it enters the battlefield with a changeling counter on it.
Tap X untapped creatures you control: Cometdust Multiform deals X damage to target creature that is two or more creature types. If a creature tapped to activate this ability shares at least one creature type with that target, destroy that creature instead.
4/4
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
― Paul Erdős

― Stephen Jay Gould

lookingupanddown

Cometdust Multiform + Lava Burst

Velis Vel Eruption XR
Tribal Sorcery - Shapeshifter
Changeling
Velis Vel Eruption deals X damage to target creature. That damage can't be prevented or dealt instead to another permanent that doesn't share a creature type with it.

Vannadis
An inocuous mess of ideas
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Vannadis » 2 years ago

Velis Vel Eruption + Buried Alive

Molten Burial X{b/r}
Sorcery
Molten Burial deals X damage to target creature and if it dies it can't be regenerated. Then, search for X creature cards in your library and put them into your graveyard, then shuffle.

dyd
Randomancer

Molten Burial + Owl Familiar

Stitcher's Familiar ub
Creature - Zombie Bird
Flying
When Stitcher's Familiar enters the battlefield, choose one -
- Draw a card, then discard a card.
- Search your library for a creature card, put it into your graveyard, then shuffle.
Sometimes they bring home a dead mouse, and sometimes a cathar's eye or ear.
1/1

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”