April MCC Round 4 - May Day

Locked Previous topicNext topic
bravelion83
MKM MCC going on now
Pronoun: he / him

Post by bravelion83 » 2 years ago

MCC-2104.png
(This month's banner is my own elaboration on the art of the cards Feaster of Fools by John Severin Brassell, Roc Egg by Paul Bonner, and Work a Double by Carl Frank.)

April MCC Round 4

May Day

The final holiday is May 1st, where here in Italy and in most other countries (though not the US) we celebrate Workers' Day. US has its own Labor Day on a different day, but this is the equivalent to us. Ok, I cheated, this holiday is not in April, and I knew since I planned this month that this was the final one. I thought a difference of just one day is acceptable, and I knew we would have done the final round in May anyway, so here we go!

Main Challenge - Design a card with the word "may" in its rules text (an optional ability).
Subchallenge 1 - Your card's rules text is only one sentence long, not counting keywords.
Subchallenge 2 - Your card has a triggered ability.

NOTE: As the guidelines state, starting last round you are expected to use the latest wording changes in Strixhaven, since the set prerelease has passed. Using the previous wording WILL get you Quality deductions. There are multiple changes in Strixhaven that you are expected to use now, none of which functional, as detailed here. The cards themselves show even more changes:
"converted mana cost" is now "mana value".
• If the library has already been mentioned in the rules text, "shuffle your library" is now "shuffle" and "on the top of your library" is just "on top" (see Campus Guide). I also expect "on the bottom of your library" to become just "on the bottom" under the same condition.
"Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery." is now "Activate only as a sorcery." In addition, "Activate this ability only any time you could cast an instant." has been shortened to "Activate only as an instant." I guess the instant one is relevant for some older cards.
"can't attack you or a planeswalker you control" is now "can't attack you or planeswalkers you control".
"Whenever CARDNAME enters the battlefield or leaves the battlefield" is now "Whenever CARDNAME enters or leaves the battlefield".
• Instead of removing counters and putting that many somewhere else, now we just say "put its counters" (see Spiteful Squad).
"Activate this ability only if..." is now "Activate only if..." (Brackish Trudge, Kelpie Guide, The Biblioplex)

If I realize more changes are there while playing Strixhaven limited online I will add them here.

Clarifications
Show
Hide
None for now.

DEADLINES

Design deadline: Tuesday, May 4th 23:59 EDT

Judging deadline: Friday, May 7th 23:59 EDT

RUBRIC
MCC Rubric
Show
Hide
Design
(X/3) Appeal - Do the different player psychographics (Timmy/Johhny/Spike) have a use for the card?
(X/3) Elegance - Is the card easily understandable at a glance? Do all the flavor and mechanics combined as a whole make sense?

Development
(X/3) Viability - How well does the card fit into the color wheel? Does it break or bend the rules of the game? Is it the appropriate rarity?
(X/3) Balance - Does the card have a power level appropriate for contemporary constructed/limited environments without breaking them? Does it play well in casual and multiplayer formats? Does it create or fit into a deck/archetype? Does it create an oppressive environment?

Creativity
(X/3) Uniqueness - Has a card like this ever been printed before? Does it use new mechanics, ideas, or design space? Does it combine old ideas in a new way? Overall, does it feel "fresh"?
(X/3) Flavor - Does the name seem realistic for a card? Does the flavor text sound professional? Do all the flavor elements synch together to please Vorthos players?

Polish
(X/3) Quality - Points deducted for incorrect spelling, grammar, and templating.
(X/2) Main Challenge (*) - Was the main challenge satisfied? Was it approached in a unique or interesting way? Does the card fit the intent of the challenge?
(X/2) Subchallenges - One point awarded per satisfied subchallenge condition.

Total: X/25
*An entry with 0 points here is subject to disqualification.

JUDGES

bravelion83
void_nothing
Venedrex

PLAYERS

@slimytrout
@StonerOfKruphix
@Flatline

A reminder to everyone:
In the MCC, putting rarity on cards is mandatory! If you don't put a rarity on your card, expect huge deductions in both Viability AND Quality.
Please check out the MCC Guidelines and FAQ if you have the will and time. Link in my signature. Among the many things you can find there are a detailed explanation of the rubric (section 6.2) and the recommended card formatting (section 4) that you should use to format your text cards. Expect deductions in Quality otherwise.
Author of the MCC Guidelines and FAQ. | For my projects, including Jeff Lionheart, my murder mystery story "One pierced heart, two mindful horns", and republished articles from my series "The Lion's Lair", see Leo's content index (Last updated on March 24th 2024 - Added OPHTMH Episode 4).
After I'm done republishing my articles I want to reprise the series focusing it more on editing, wording, and templating. Suggest potential future article topics here.
My CCCG Resume (Updated on February 27th 2024)
Show
Hide
Blue = MTGSalvation Green = MTGNexus
MCC - Winner (9): Oct 2014, Apr Nov 2017, Jan 2018, Apr Jun 2019, Jan Mar 2022, Apr 2023 || Host (30): Dec 2014, Apr Jul Aug Dec 2015, Mar Jul Aug Oct 2016, Feb Jul 2017, Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) Oct 2019, Jan Jun 2020 Apr Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2023, Mar 2024 || Judge (58): every month from Nov 2014 to Nov 2016 except Oct 2015, every month from Feb to Jul 2017 except Apr 2017, then Oct 2017, May Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), every month from Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) to Feb 2020, May Jun 2020, Mar Apr Sep Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar May Jun Sep Dec 2023, Jan Mar 2024
CCL - Winner (4): Jul 2016 (tied with Flatline), May 2017, Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Jun 2021 (tied with slimytrout) || Host (5): Feb 2015, Mar Apr May Jun 2016
DCC - Winner (3): Mar 2015 (tied with Piar), Feb Apr 2022 || Host (12): May Oct 2015, Jan 2016, Jun Sep Dec 2021, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun 2023

Flatline
The Heartbeat of America

Post by Flatline » 2 years ago

Sun-Clan Swordmaster 3r
Creature — Human Ninja (R)
Ninjutsu 1rr (1rr, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card onto the battlefield from your hand tapped and attacking.)
When Sun-Clan Swordmaster enters the battlefield, you may attach target equipment you control to it.
Even samurai recognize the Sun-Clan's skill with a sword.
3/3
Last edited by Flatline 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Card Contest Victories
Show
Hide
DCC
Show
Hide
(25 Total) - October 2014; December 2014; January 2015; April 2015; June 2015; August 2015; September 2015; November 2015; December 2015(T); January 2016; March 2016(T); April 2016; June 2016; October 2016; December 2016(T); February 2017; April 2017; December 2017; November 2018(T); January 2019; April 2019; June 2019; August 2019; October 2019; March 2020
MCC
Show
Hide
(8 Total) - May 2015; May 2016; June 2016; August 2016; October 2016; December 2016; October 2017; May 2019
CCL
Show
Hide
(7 Total) - September 2015; October 2015; January 2016; March 2016; April 2016; July 2016(T); March 2019(T)

slimytrout
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by slimytrout » 2 years ago

Traprock Prison 1WW
Enchantment (R)
Landfall - Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may exile target creature until you exile another creature with Traprock Prison.
After millennia of containing the Eldrazi, Zendikar has begun to learn how to imprison those it cannot destroy.

StonerOfKruphix

Post by StonerOfKruphix » 2 years ago

Gvar Barzeel, Field General WBG
Legendary Creature — Orc Warrior (R)
Mentor (Whenever this creature attacks, put a +1/+1 counter on target attacking creature with lesser power.)
At the beginning of your end step, you may exile target creature with toughness X or less, where X is the total number of +1/+1 counters on creatures you control.
"I want you to be as strong as our walls and as ruthless as the desert."
4/4

bravelion83
MKM MCC going on now

The round is closed. Judging can begin. Each judge judges every entry.

Done. The lowest score is 23, and everyone is in a range of half a point, with a tie for first place at 23.5. Amazing job, everybody! As for the results, everything can still happen.
Flatline
Show
Hide
Flatline wrote:
2 years ago
Sun-Clan Swordmaster 3r
Creature — Human Ninja (R)
Ninjutsu 1rr (1rr, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card onto the battlefield from your hand tapped and attacking.)
When Sun-Clan Swordmaster enters the battlefield, you may attach target equipment you control to it.
Even samurai recognize the Sun-Clan's skill with a sword.
3/3
Design
Appeal 3/3 - Timmy likes a 3/3 that can pick up an Equipment and get even bigger and stronger. Johnny and Spike both like ninjutsu and also attaching Equipment, Johnny strange ones and Spike powerful ones.
Elegance 3/3 - No problems here.
Development
Viability 3/3 - I can see ninjutsu in red, and red can also interact with Equipment (second after white). No problems with rarity or the rules.
Balance 2.5/3 - The costs look right to me here. Usually the ninjutsu cost is also tied to the other ability the card has, often when it connects, but here we have a triggered ability instead, that will trigger in the middle of combat if you use ninjutsu. Attaching an Equipment like a Sword or Batterskull, and doing it mid-combat, looks very relevant in constructed, especially in older formats (both those I've mentioned are Modern playable). In limited and maybe Standard too, you won't see Equipment that powerful. There, this will be more playable as just a 3/3 that enters as a surprise attacker. You might not even have a Equipment to attach there. I know I rarely play Equipment in today's limited. I think this card is actually more powerful in older formats than limited and Standard. No problems in casual and multiplayer.
Creativity
Uniqueness 2.5/3 - Ninjutsu in red is new, it's always been in blue and black so far. Attaching Equipment is nothing new. If we also consider flavor here, the Sun Clan is new, or at least I haven't been able to find any precedent for it, but we'll talk about it in just a second (see Flavor).
Flavor 3/3 - This is all good here, name, flavor text, mechanical flavor (the Equipment representing the sword from the flavor text), everything. I'm only left with one question: what is the Sun Clan? I haven't been able to find it neither on cards nor in the Wiki. Is it a new thing in a hypothetical return to Kamigawa, you know, the one that many enfranchised players are eagerly awaiting, if it will ever come? Anyway, if the flavor makes me want to learn more, it's a sign that it's good.
Polish
Quality 2.5/3 - In the triggered ability, the word "Equipment" should be capitalized because it's a subtype ("...you may attach target Equipment you control to it", -0.5)
Main Challenge 2/2 - Good.
Subchallenges 2/2 - Both met.
TOTAL 23.5/25

slimytrout
Show
Hide
slimytrout wrote:
2 years ago
Traprock Prison 1WW
Enchantment (R)
Landfall - Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may exile target creature until you exile another creature with Traprock Prison.
After millennia of containing the Eldrazi, Zendikar has begun to learn how to imprison those it cannot destroy.
Design
Appeal 2.5/3 - Timmy would like this more as a creature itself, like Banisher Priest, but he does like that if his opponent casts a bigger creature he can play a land and change the imprisoned creature with this. Johnny could try to make landfall trigger multiple times in a turn, but there isn't much of a reward for doing that. Spike likes efficient removal that can adjust its target according to the situation.
Development
Viability 2/3 - Landfall is in all colors, and temporary exile is primary white. Honestly, I accept this as a rare but I could have seen this also at uncommon, enchantments like Banishing Light are usually uncommon. Actually, the more I look at this card, the more it looks like an uncommon to me. The original Oblivion Ring was even a common when it premiered in Lorwyn, then it became an uncommon later. But there is also precedent for this kind of effect at rare, see Detention Sphere. No problems with the rules.
Balance 3/3 - There is a hidden cost here, that you have to have a land play available to exile a creature. This means that it can technically be played on turn three, but it won't exile anything until the next turn. At that point, I'd prefer playing it on turn four using the three mana I already have and then playing my fourth land after I've played this, so that I immediately get to exile a creature. This is the play pattern I expect to see in constructed, and I do see this getting Standard play, as well as limited play. Personally, I'd play it in the same way in limited too, but there the need for an immediate effect is lower than in constructed. Another balancing factor is that you will never be able to exile more than one creature with this, because when you imprison one you free the one that was exiled before. This is useful if I've cast a Banishing Light or something similar exiling a creature and then my opponent plays a bigger one. I can't exile the new bigger creature with the same copy of the Light, but I can with this if I am fine with them getting back their earlier smaller creature, which I expect I will be. I see no problems in casual or multiplayer.
Creativity
Uniqueness 2.5/3 - Temporary exile in white is usually "until this permanent leaves the battlefield", having it "until you exile another creature" feels new, even though nothing groundbreaking.
Flavor 3/3 - The flavor text is good and essential to understand what this card is supposed to represent, and it does a very good job at that. It vaguely reminds me of the Helvault in Innistrad ("imprison those it cannot destroy"), but this is another thing. This is the Roil, it's clear even if it's not mentioned explicitly. The name is very good and fits the concept very well, as do the mechanics. Good work.
Polish
Quality 3/3 - A hyphen instead of an em dash but no deduction for that.
TOTAL 23/25

StonerOfKruphix
Show
Hide
StonerOfKruphix wrote:
2 years ago
Gvar Barzeel, Field General WBG
Legendary Creature — Orc Warrior (R)
Mentor (Whenever this creature attacks, put a +1/+1 counter on target attacking creature with lesser power.)
At the beginning of your end step, you may exile target creature with toughness X or less, where X is the total number of +1/+1 counters on creatures you control.
"I want you to be as strong as our walls and as ruthless as the desert."
4/4
Design
Appeal 2.5/3 - Timmy likes a big creature that can make his other creatures bigger while also taking away opposing creatures. Johnny could use the +1/+1 counters, but I don't see him interested in the exile part. Spike sees a three mana 4/4 with additional upside and already wants this.
Development
Viability 2/3 - This could just be a monowhite card. White can do everything here all by itself. It's still not a break in Abzan colors though. I see no problems with rarity or the rules.
Balance 3/3 - I really like the synergy between the exile ability and both mentor and the original Abzan mechanic, outlast. Actually this is synergistic with any mechanic that puts +1/+1 counters on your creatures, and there is a lot of them. I suppose this would be in a set where there is enough support to play three colors in limited (Khans of Tarkir certainly qualifies), in which case it will be playable there. Rares are more for constructed though, and I can see this in Standard because it's (conditional but) repeatable removal. It triggers at the end of each of your turns, so if you manage to keep this around for just one more turn after you play it, which shouldn't be hard to do with large stats (thanks to the triple colored mana in the mana cost you can have a 4/4 for three mana, which is a very high rate), you will have gained card advantage. It's also relevant that this triggers already at the end of the turn you play it. I see no problems in casual of multiplayer.
Creativity
Uniqueness 3/3 - This is white, but also puts mentor in black and green, which is new for a Boros keyword. Caring about the total number of +1/+1 counters on your creature is also something that I can't remember any existing card doing. I will have to check Gatherer. *checks* Yeah, I was right. Both abilities have something new, so full points here.
Flavor 3/3 - This is a known character from Tarkir, I immediately recognized his name, but I was convinced he already had a card. Gatherer told me I'm wrong, he doesn't have a card yet, but he appears on three cards in the flavor text, only one of which from the Khans timeline (War Behemoth, the other two from the Dragons timeline are Defeat and Territorial Roc). In that card, that has an Abzan watermark, he appears as "Gvar Barzeel, krumar commander", and the name "Field General" is kind of a synonym, at least in the commander/general part. All this to say that the name is good and fits the character in the Khans timeline. The creature types are good, krumar are Orcs, and a General being a Warrior and also having mentor feels right. The flavor text might sound a bit generic at first, but also fits very well the idea of a general mentoring you. Ok, I could just have written a single line saying it was all good and you got the full points, but here we are. You all know that synthesis is not my forte. At least, I hope the details are appreciated.
Polish
Quality 3/3 - All good.
TOTAL 23.5/25

Results
Show
Hide
Flatline: 23.5
StonerOfKruphix: 23.5
slimytrout: 23
Author of the MCC Guidelines and FAQ. | For my projects, including Jeff Lionheart, my murder mystery story "One pierced heart, two mindful horns", and republished articles from my series "The Lion's Lair", see Leo's content index (Last updated on March 24th 2024 - Added OPHTMH Episode 4).
After I'm done republishing my articles I want to reprise the series focusing it more on editing, wording, and templating. Suggest potential future article topics here.
Show
Hide
MCC - Winner (9): Oct 2014, Apr Nov 2017, Jan 2018, Apr Jun 2019, Jan Mar 2022, Apr 2023 || Host (30): Dec 2014, Apr Jul Aug Dec 2015, Mar Jul Aug Oct 2016, Feb Jul 2017, Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) Oct 2019, Jan Jun 2020 Apr Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2023, Mar 2024 || Judge (58): every month from Nov 2014 to Nov 2016 except Oct 2015, every month from Feb to Jul 2017 except Apr 2017, then Oct 2017, May Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), every month from Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) to Feb 2020, May Jun 2020, Mar Apr Sep Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar May Jun Sep Dec 2023, Jan Mar 2024
CCL - Winner (4): Jul 2016 (tied with Flatline), May 2017, Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Jun 2021 (tied with slimytrout) || Host (5): Feb 2015, Mar Apr May Jun 2016
DCC - Winner (3): Mar 2015 (tied with Piar), Feb Apr 2022 || Host (12): May Oct 2015, Jan 2016, Jun Sep Dec 2021, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun 2023

Venedrex
Wait, we can have titles?
Answers: 2
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Venedrex » 2 years ago

Flatline
Show
Hide
Design
(2.5/3) Appeal - Timmy likes the flavor of this, but might be unimpressed with the rest of the card. Spike sees this as an OK creature that might be good in an equipment deck. Johnny loves pairing this with something like Colossus Hammer.
(3/3) Elegance - Very clean.

Development
(3/3) Viability - Fits well into what Red can do, and it is fun to explore the idea of Grixis ninjas, although I would like to see Sultai or Esper ninjas myself,
(2.5/3) Balance - I think this fine overall balance wise, but I suspect it might be a tiny bit underpowered, due to this being a 3/3 with pseudo-flash for three mana if you don't have equipment to with it.

Creativity
(2/3) Uniqueness - Snapping things on is not super new, as we can see from the many examples of Kor creatures that have the effect, such as Stoneforge Mystic and Ardenn, Intrepid Archaeologist. Making a red ninja that snaps on an equipment is a little new though.
(3/3) Flavor - Nice and concise.

Polish
(2.5/3) Quality - "Equipment" should be capitalized.
(2/2) Main Challenge (*) – Done.
(2/2) Subchallenges - Both met.

Total: 22.5/25
slimytrout
Show
Hide
Design
(3/3) Appeal - Spike has raised both eyebrows, and is planning on picking up a couple of these for a couple of formats. Johnny sees fun shenanigans to be had, such as blinking your own creatures, especially ones that bring lands with them... "wait can two of those creatures go infinite?" *Checks notes* Looks like it. Even Timmy likes the flavor and power of this to a degree.
(3/3) Elegance - Quite clean.

Development
(2/3) Viability - Works well within what white can do as a color.
(3/3) Balance - A nice mix of requiring land, and only hitting creatures (and only one at a time of course) makes this a strong card, but well balanced.

Creativity
(2/3) Uniqueness - Well, it's an Oblivion Ring, but only for creatures, with some spice to compensate for being able to hit other permanents. Not super unique, but a cool card nonetheless.
(3/3) Flavor - Works for me.

Polish
(3/3) Quality - Nice.
(2/2) Main Challenge (*) – Done

Total: 23/25
StonerOfKruphix
Show
Hide
Design
(3/3) Appeal - I think Johnny likes this for the multiple synergies with +1/+1 counters, Spike is interested in this for Standard and Limited, and Timmy does appreciate a powerful creature with a exciting effect on it,
(3/3) Elegance - Pretty good overall.

Development
(3/3) Viability - Mentor feels a little more at home to me in Mardu because of small creatures and Boros, but I understand putting in Abzan since they like +1/+1 counters, and both wedges would be fine for this card I feel.
(2.5/3) Balance - Tough mana cost in theory, but I think player's would find ways to cast this more easily than one might assume at first glance. Omnath, Locus of Creation is an example of how I believe Wotc may overestimated the difficulty of casting a card with multiple colors of mana in its cost. Thankfully, this is not nearly as busted as that card, but just something to be aware of.

Creativity
(3/3) Uniqueness - Toughness based destruction is not unheard of, but caring about the total number of +1/+1 counters on creatures you control and having Mentor is unique.
(2.5/3) Flavor - Works pretty well.

Polish
(3/3) Quality - All good.
(2/2) Main Challenge (*) – Done

Total: 24/25
Results
Show
Hide
StonerOfKruphix: 24
slimytrout: 23
Flatline: 22.5
Epicurean, EDH without Universes Beyond.

http://nxs.wf/np748831

bravelion83
MKM MCC going on now

Only waiting for @void_nothing.
Show
Hide

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Flatline
Show
Hide
Design
(2.5/3) Appeal - Txmmy does like free-attaching Equipment but finds this compares unfavorably to Vulshok Battlemaster. Jxnny sees a versatile little piece. Spike likes powerful Equipment strategies in general.
(3/3) Elegance - Hard to argue with - it's a pretty simple design all-in-all.

Development
(2.5/3) Viability - Red has, technically, never gotten ninjutsu, but it's wacky that that's not the case - red Ninjas seem natural. Rarity-wise this is fine at rare but I could actually see it at uncommon, especially with only ever being able to get one Equipment on it for free.
(3/3) Balance - Casting this regularly it's only okay. Ninjutsuing it in, it gets pretty good. Altogether balanced.

Creativity
(1/3) Uniqueness - "Attach target Equipment" is by now a very old effect but being a red Ninja is new (to real Magic - I see the color/type combination used in custom cards all the time).
(2/3) Flavor - I don't really get a sense for the setting with the flavor text and it's a bit generic, but otherwise solid.

Polish
(2.5/3) Quality - Being a subtype, Equipment needs to be capitalized.
(2/2) Main Challenge (*) - Done.
(2/2) Subchallenges - And done.

Total: 20.5/25
slimytrout
Show
Hide
Design
(2.5/3) Appeal - Txmmy prefers splashier removal but does still see the value in a piece of removal with which they can answer the biggest threat at all times. Jxnny wants to abuse ETB triggers. Spike just plain salivates, especially since this doesn't have a Banisher Priest-type clause.
(3/3) Elegance - Very understandable.

Development
(3/3) Viability - Definitely white, definitely rare.
(2.5/3) Balance - This is pushed for sure but it helps that it (presumably) won't start exiling till turn four.

Creativity
(1.5/3) Uniqueness - Sort of reminiscent of Admonition Angel but as I noted above it clearly has a different dynamic of how it works.
(3/3) Flavor - Perfect. Love this.

Polish
(3/3) Quality - Looks good.
(2/2) Main Challenge (*) - Done. Wish I could give a bonus point for best use of the "may" clause.

Total: 22.5/25
StonerOfKruphix
Show
Hide
Design
(3/3) Appeal - Txmmy has obvious reasons to like this. Jxnny likes dice factories. Spike loves the efficiency, the midrange body, the repeatable exile removal...
(2.5/3) Elegance - A little math and tracking-heavy.

Development
(2.5/3) Viability - Colors look right. Mentor is obviously a Boros mechanic but it doesn't feel wrong in Abzan at all. However, I would definitely prefer this were mythic, particularly for Limited.
(1/3) Balance - This is very very very strong for its mana cost, especially since it self-fuels with mentor. Could be dominant in Standard.

Creativity
(2/3) Uniqueness - Neither mentor nor exiling is obviously new but counting all the +1/+1 counters on your creatures is rather unusual, and the total package feels relatively fresh.
(3/3) Flavor - Hey, an old flavor text character! I love the lore of the Abzan krumar and that flavor text is very in-character.

Polish
(3/3) Quality - Looks good.
(2/2) Main Challenge (*) - Done.

Total: 21/25
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

bravelion83
MKM MCC going on now

Final results:

Flatline: 22.5 + 23.5 + 20.5 = 66.5
slimytrout: 23 + 23 + 22.5 = 68.5
StonerOfKruphix: 24 + 23.5 + 21 = 68.5

So it's a tie! Congratulations to our winners: slimytrout and StonerOfKruphix!

And this brings the April MCC to an end. We'll see again soon.
Show
Hide

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”