The Mana Cost Game

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Chakrazephyr X1C
Instant
You may pay WUBRG rather than pay this spell's mana cost. If you do, X is 5.
Create X 1/1 colorless Discus creature tokens with flying and first strike.

Next: WWW
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 4 years ago

Chant of the Swan www
Instant
Cast this spell only during combat before blockers are declared.
Untap target creature defending player controls. It gets +7/+7 until end of turn and can block any number of creatures this turn. It blocks each attacking creature this turn if able.
"I'm not going down without a fight."

Next:

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Furnace Overheating 4{R/P}{R/P}
Sorcery
Each player sacrifices four nonartifact permanents.

Next: 2BG
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 4 years ago

Pharika, Bearer of the Cure 2BG
Legendary Enchantment Creature - God
Indestructible
As long as your devotion to black and green is less than 7, ~ isn't a creature.
If a nontoken, nonenchantment creature you control would die, instead it gains indestructible until end of turn and becomes an enchantment in addition to its other types.
BG, sacrifice a nontoken, nonenchantment creature: Each opponent loses 2 life and you gain 2 life.
5/6

Next:
UUUU

dyd
Randomancer

Bubbling Ideas uuuu
Sorcery
Draw four cards, then discard three cards.

Next: 6wbg

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Karador, Master of Lost Souls 6WBG
Legendary Creature - Centaur Spirit
This spell costs 1 less to cast for each creature card in your graveyard.
WBG, Exile a creature card from your graveyard: Create a 4/4 Centaur Spirit creature token that's white, black, and green. It has vigilance, deathtouch, and reach.
3/3

Next: {13}

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Menagerie Warden (13)
Artifact Creature - Golem
Affinity for different mana costs (This spell costs 1 less to cast for each different mana cost among permanents you control. Mana cost includes color.)
Rather than pay the mana cost of creature spells you cast, you may pay the mana cost of a creature you control with the same converted mana cost as that spell.
4/4

Next: (2/R)(2/W)

BOVINE
Legendary Creature – Ox

Post by BOVINE » 4 years ago

Mantle of Combat
Artifact – Equipment R
Equipped creature has double strike.
Equip

NEXT: 1GUR
B O V I N E

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Barugon, Ancient Foe1GUR
Indathan Skylasher
Creature - Rhino Crocodile Frog
Reach
When ~ deals damage to a creature, tap that creature, that creature doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.
T: ~ deals 2 damage to any target. If that target is a creature, it deals damage equal to its power to ~.
3/5

Next: 2W(B/R)

dyd
Randomancer

Gheprodon 2(B/R)w
Creature — Dinosaur Cat
Vigilance, menace
Whenever a creature you control mutates, choose target creature or planeswalker. Each creature you control deals 1 damage to that permanent and you gain that much life.
3/3

Next: 4rgwu

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Agglomeration of Heart and Earth 4RGWU
Enchantment
All creatures are lands with "T: Add one mana of any color." (They are no longer creatures but have all their other abilities.)
1: Target land you control becomes a 4/4 red, green, white, and blue Avatar creature with first strike, hexproof, and and haste until end of turn.

Next: 2WW

Henlock

Post by Henlock » 4 years ago

Austerity 2ww
Sorcery (r)
Destroy all permanents with converted mama cost 4 or greater.

Next 8w

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Queen of Magnanimity 8W
Creature - Giant
When Queen of Magnanimity enters the battlefield, if you cast it, each player's life becomes equal to their starting life total and each player draws seven cards.
12/12

Next: BB

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Wall of Meat BB
Artifact Creature - Food Wall
Defender
~ gets +1/+0 for each Food you control.
2, T, sacrifice ~: You gain 3 life.
0/5

Next: 1UUB

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Vectis Tactics 1UUB
Sorcery
Put a +1/+1 counter on each artifact creature you control. Until end of turn, those creatures gain lifelink and can't be blocked.
2UUUUBB, Tap four untapped artifacts you control: Return Vectis Tactics from your graveyard to your hand and create two 1/1 blue Thopter artifact creature tokens.

Next: RRR

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Pyrrhic Blaze RRR
Sorcery
As an additional cost to cast ~, sacrifice and number of permanents and discard any number of cards.
~ deals damage to you and to any target equal to the number of permanents sacrificed plus the number of cards discarded as it was cast.

Next: 4(G/W)

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Shake the Sun and Moon 4{G/W}
Sorcery
Exile your choice of all enchantments your opponents control or all creatures with flying your opponents control.

Next: 8B

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 3 years ago

Crystalgaze Cockatrice 8B
Creature - Nightmare Cockatrice
Mutate 4bbb
Flying, deathtouch, menace
7/7

Next: 2(w/u)rr

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 3 years ago

Wave of Frostfire 2(W/U)RR
Sorcery
~ deals 3 damage to each creature target player controls. Tap those creatures, they don't untap during their controller's next untap step.

Next: (U/B)(U/B)(U/B)

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Gravelgill Broker {U/B}{U/B}{U/B}
Creature - Merfolk Rogue
As Gravelgill Broker enters the battlefield, choose now or later. When you choose now, draw a card and create a 1/1 blue and black Faerie Rogue creature token with flying.
When Gravelgill Broker dies, if you chose later, draw two cards and create two 1/1 blue and black Faerie Rogue creature tokens with flying.
Merrows spin rumors into dreams to entice the fae.
2/1

Next: 2GG

chochky

Post by chochky » 3 years ago

Twisting Soil 2GG
Sorcery
Create a 1/1 green Saproling creature token for each creature card in your graveyard. If there are one or fewer creature cards in your graveyard, you may play an additional land this turn.

Next: 6(R/W)(R/W)

dyd
Randomancer

Ymuriel, Dracherub 6(R/W)(R/W)
Legendary Creature - Dragon Angel
Flying, double strike
XXX, T: ~ deals X damage to each attacking or blocking creature your opponents control.
4/8

Next:

chochky

Post by chochky » 3 years ago

Meldweb Node upU
Artifact - Locus
(up can be paid with either U or 2 life.)
Meldweb Node enters the battlefield with a charge counter on it for each blue mana spent to cast it.
T, Remove a charge counter from Meldweb Node: Surveil 2. Then if a player is poisoned, surveil 2 again. (To surveil 2, look at the top two cards of your library, then put any number of them into your graveyard and the rest on top of your library in any order.)

Next: SBG

dyd
Randomancer

Fossil Hunter SBG
Snow Creature - Azra Artificer Wizard
During each of your turns, you may cast one artifact, Dinosaur or Trilobitte spell from your graveyard. When you do, that permanent gains haste and "Sacrifice this permanent at the beginning of the end step."
2/1

Next: (11)
Last edited by dyd 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Pygyzy
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Pygyzy » 3 years ago

Vertebrae Crusher
Artifact Creature - Leviathan
All non-Leviathan creatures have base power and toughness 1/1.
Vertabrae Crusher costs X less to cast, where X is the total converted mana cost of 1/1 artifact creatures you control.
Sacrifice two 1/1 artifact creatures: Return Vertebrae Crusher from your graveyard to your hand
11/11

Mana cost:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”