In a single post:
- Name exactly two other players to vote for their entries for the previous challenge. (In the event that there are two or fewer entries that you are allowed to vote for, you may vote for only one.)
- Make a card that fits the current challenge.
- Include an "If I Win" (IIW) for tomorrow's challenge if you win.
dyd 44 (+2)
Riria 43 (+1)
JovialJovian 42 (+5)
netn10 42 (+2)
void_nothing 38 (+1)
Pygyzy 20 (+2)
OneAndOnly 14 (+2)
caulkwrangler 12 (+3)
Lorn Asbord Schutta 3
dyd wrote: ↑6 days agoVotes: slimytrout, JovialJovian
Paradoxical Dreamscape enters the battlefield tapped.
: Add or .
, , Sacrifice Paradoxical Dreamscape, Exile an instant or sorcery spell you control: Copy target instant or sorcery spell. You may choose new targets for the copy.
IIW: unexpected problems
Riria wrote: ↑6 days agoVotes: JovialJovian, cawlkwrangler
IIW: Colorless enchantments
- Counter target spell unless its controller pays. If it's a creature spell with flying, an enchantment spell or an artifact spell, counter it instead.
- Dreamscape Charm deals damage to target creature equal to whichever is higher between the number of lands you control and double the number of spells that were cast this turn.
- Create a green, blue and red 2/2 Phantasm creature token with flying, haste and "When this becomes the target of a spell or ability, sacrifice it."
netn10 wrote: ↑5 days agoVotes: Riria, caulkwrangler
Into the Dreamscape
For each player, choose target permanent that player controls. Those players exiles those permanents, then reveals the top card of their library until they reveal a card that shares a card type with their exiled card and put it onto the battlefield, then each player shuffle their library.
IIW: Four color card with new mechanic
slimytrout wrote: ↑5 days agopygyzy, void_nothing
hm: dyd -- *love* the name, but don't quite get the card
Dreamdust Meadow enters the battlefield tapped.
, Sacrifice Dreamdust Meadow: Return target creature you control to its owner's hand.
The clouds drift by, blown into shapes of things remembered and not yet seen.
IIW: Combo breakers
caulkwrangler wrote: ↑5 days agoVotes: OneAndOnly, JovialJovian
Cast this spell only during an opponent's main phase.
Until end of turn, rather than pay the mana cost for a spell, its controller discards a card that shares a color with that spell instead.
Until end of turn, spell cards in hands have Madness X, where X is equal to its mana cost. (If you discard a card, discard it into exile. When you do, cast it for its madness cost or put it into your graveyard.)
"And so, as I sleep, some dream beguiles me, and suddenly I know I am dreaming."
- Jorge Luis Borges
IIW: Specialized tools.
JovialJovian wrote: ↑5 days agonetn10, caulkwrangler
: Untap target creature you control.
, Tap an untapped creature you control: Until end of turn, Guardian Teddy becomes a 4/4 Bear Spirit creature token with defender and "This creature can block as though it has shadow."
void_nothing wrote: ↑5 days agoVotes: dyd, slimytrout
Nightmares Turned Real
Your opponents play with their hands revealed.
At the beginning of each opponent's upkeep, if that player has one or more creature cards in hand, Nightmares Turned Real deals 2 damage to them.
, Sacrifice Nightmares Turned Real: Exile a card with converted mana cost X in target player's hand. If you do, create an X/X black Nightmare creature token. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.
IIW: Doubled things