void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Timberwork Viper 3
Artifact Creature - Snake Ally
Deathtouch
When Timberwork Viper enters the battlefield, you may move a +1/+1 counter from target creature onto another target creature.
1/1
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Henlock
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Henlock » 4 years ago

Urn of the Forgitten 3
Artifact (r)
Whenever a creature card would be put into a graveyard, exile it instead.
Sacrifice Urn of the Forgotten: Put all creature cards you own in exile into your graveyard.

Atraxian

Post by Atraxian » 4 years ago

Vein of Gems
Land
~ enters the battlefield Tapped with 2 charge counters on it.
, remove a charge counter from ~: create a Treasure token.
At the beginning of your end step, if ~ has no charge counters on it sacrifice it. If you do, search your library for a basic land card named "Wastes" and put it onto the battlefield Tapped. Shuffle your library.
Angels Enthusiast
Avacyn, Casual Angel Tribal

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 4 years ago

Wand of Ovinomancy 3
Artifact - Equipment
Equipped creature has ", , Return this creature and each permanent attached to it to their owners' hands: Target creature loses all abilities and becomes a white Sheep with base power and toughness 0/1."
Equip 2

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 4 years ago

Xanthic Idol 3
Artifact
Hexproof
T: Add C.
3: Xanthic Idol becomes a 2/4 Turtle artifact creature until end of turn.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Atraxian

Post by Atraxian » 4 years ago

No rule against silver-borders, right?

Yodelling Cucumber
Artifact
: target opponent can't cover their ears. Yodel for 5 seconds, then if that opponent is laughing, gain 5 life, draw 2 cards and sacrifice Yodelling Cucumber

On a more serious note

Yearly Calendar
Artifact
At the beginning of each end step, put a time counter on Yearly Calendar, then if it has 12 or more time counters on it sacrifice it. If you do, shuffle your hand and graveyard into your library then draw seven cards. Your life total becomes your initial life total.
Angels Enthusiast
Avacyn, Casual Angel Tribal

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Zombie Overmind 7
Creature - Eldrazi Zombie
Emerge 5B
When you cast Zombie Overmind, put any number of target creature cards from graveyards on top of their owners' libraries in any order.
Deathtouch
3/3
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 4 years ago

And we're back to white...

Abandon Position W
Instant (C)
Return target attacking or blocking creature you control to its owner's hand.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Bearhound Alpha 1W
Creature - Hound
Protection from Bears
5W, T: Tap target creature.
2/2

dyd
Randomancer

Celestial Blessing 3ww
Enchantment — Aura
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +4/+4, has flying and vigilance, and is an Angel in addition to its other types.
Totem armor (If enchanted creature would be destroyed, instead remove all damage from it and destroy this Aura.)

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Dogmatic Oppression 3WW
Instant
Tap each creature with a -1/-1 counter on it. Put a -1/-1 counter on each creature without a -1/-1 counter on it. Players can't cast nonartifact spells this turn.
"The abunas, in their ignorance, refuse to admit that for millennia they've been bowing before the wrong god." - Qal-Sha, priest of Norn

dyd
Randomancer

Eludha 1ww
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant a Human creature and a non-Human creature with the same controller.
Each of the two enchanted creatures has all the triggered and activated abilities of the other.
Last edited by dyd 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Flame of Gabriel 1W
Creature - Angel Spirit
Flying
Whenever Flame of Gabriel becomes blocked, it gets +1/+1 and gains first strike until end of turn.
G: Flame of Gabriel gains trample until end of turn.
1/1

Henlock

Post by Henlock » 4 years ago

God's Love w
Instant (r)
All.permanenta have indestructible this turn.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Hoofprints of the Mustang W
Tribal Enchantment - Elemental
Whenever you gain life, you may put a hoofprint counter on Hoofprints of the Mustang.
Whenever an Elemental creature you control attacks alone, it gets +1/+1 until end of turn for each hoofprint counter on Hoofprints of the Mustang.
4WW, Sacrifice Hoofprints of the Mustang: You gain 10 life. Activate this ability only during your turn.

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 3 years ago

Inutterable Reverence 3w
Enchantment
As long as it's your turn, you have hexproof and your opponent can't cast spells.

Invest 2w
Instant
Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt this turn to any target. At the beginning of the next upkeep, create a Treasure token for each 1 damage that was prevented this way.
Last edited by dyd 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Judge of the Alliance 2W
Creature - Human Cleric Rogue
Vigilance, lifelink
2G, T: Destroy target artifact.
1U: Return target Human or Elf you control to its owner's hand.
1/3

Henlock

Post by Henlock » 3 years ago

Kithkin Maneuvee 2w
Sorceey (c)
Creatures with power 3 or greater can't block this tuen.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Lovers of Blazing Fate W
Creature - Human Noble
Lifelink
When Lovers of Blazing Fate enters the battlefield, if it's not a token, another target player creates a token that's a copy of it.
Other creatures you control get +1/+2 as long as you control both a nontoken creature and a token creature named Lovers of Blazing Fate.
1/2

Lightsmolder Gauntlet 3W
Enchantment - Aura
Flash
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature has lifelink, tenacity, and "R: This creature gets +1/+0 until end of turn." (If a source would deal any amount of damage to a creature with tenacity, prevent half that damage, rounded up.)

Flatline
The Heartbeat of America

Post by Flatline » 3 years ago

Muris of the Multitude 1w
Legendary Creature — Human Soldier
First strike
Companion — Your starting deck contains only noncreature cards. (If this card is your chosen companion, you may cast it once from outside the game.)
Other creatures you control get +1/+1.
2/2

Miraculous Intervention 1w
Instant
Choose one —
• Target creature gains indestructible until end of turn.
• You gain hexproof until end of turn.
• Prevent all damage that would be dealt to target planeswalker this turn.

Mysterious Mist w
Creature — Elemental
Whenever you cycle another card card, you may return ~ to its owner's hand.
Cycling u
0/4
Card Contest Victories
Show
Hide
DCC
Show
Hide
(25 Total) - October 2014; December 2014; January 2015; April 2015; June 2015; August 2015; September 2015; November 2015; December 2015(T); January 2016; March 2016(T); April 2016; June 2016; October 2016; December 2016(T); February 2017; April 2017; December 2017; November 2018(T); January 2019; April 2019; June 2019; August 2019; October 2019; March 2020
MCC
Show
Hide
(8 Total) - May 2015; May 2016; June 2016; August 2016; October 2016; December 2016; October 2017; May 2019
CCL
Show
Hide
(7 Total) - September 2015; October 2015; January 2016; March 2016; April 2016; July 2016(T); March 2019(T)

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Northern Landscape 4W
Snow Enchantment
At the beginning of your upkeep, you gain 2 life.
As long as it's your turn, all lands are snow Plains.

chochky

Post by chochky » 3 years ago

Oaken Artillery GG
Enchantment
1, Sacrifice a Forest: Oaken Artillery deals 5 damage to target creature with flying.

Orcish Outlaw RR
Creature - Orc Rebel Berserker
Menace
5: Gain control of Orcish Outlaw. Any player may activate this ability but only any time they could cast a sorcery.
4/3

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 3 years ago

We are making white cards at the moment ;)

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Alright, I guess I'll do an O as well then!

Oaken Veteran 3WW
Creature - Treefolk Warrior
Whenever you clash, Oaken Veteran gains lifelink until end of turn. If you won, Oaken Veteran gains double strike until end of turn.
3/6

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”