The CCL Discussion Thread

Lorn Asbord Schutta
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Lorn Asbord Schutta » 3 years ago

If you did not yet noticed, round 4 started few hours ago.

Lorn Asbord Schutta

It is little more then a day until the end of the submission part for the round 4. Please get your entries in.

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 3 years ago

I'm gonna go ahead and do a ping at

@Henlock
@void_nothing
@MonoRedMage

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Going to do my level best to get my entry in on time but it may be (no more than an hour or two) late. Apologies.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

I'm also willing to wait to hear from Henlock by the way.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Lorn Asbord Schutta

@Henlock, are you able to do it until 18:00 EST today (4 hours from now)? It would be a fine time to end the round.
If you have some real life obligations preventing you from doing it now, please give at least a sign.

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Yes, I think the extension until 12:00 EST Friday is required. No longer however, so please @Henlock, get your entry in.

Henlock
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Henlock » 3 years ago

Sorey, had loads of work and still having tjhe house repaired.

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Good to see you at last!
I have seen that people have already started judging, which is great. Just remember that the critiques now are until the 4th October, 12:00 EST.

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Hear me out.

I have half of the battery. My power cord decided to snap and I will have to wait for the delivery for another one. I do not know how much it would take, so I have already posted the finals. Please, someone take care of scores for the top 4. And @Henlock, please get the top 3 and/or critiques to 5 October, preferably earlier.

Also, @Megiddo is a judge, I guess.

EDIT: I decided against the reasonable thinking and I peeked here. I am glad to see that all critiques are done. I have updated the finals.
I still have no power cord and my battery will last for only an hour. I should get the new one at Tuesday and hopefully it would not take any longer.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

October's round 1 is still open!

Lorn Asbord Schutta

@void_nothing, it is few hours after the schedule already. Will you be able to make a submission for the September's final this weekend?

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Just please give me another 8 hours, give or take!

Lorn Asbord Schutta

The poll for September is up. I want to thank now to all participants this month, despite its hardships. And best luck to finalists!
If anyone has some feedback regarding that month CCL, feel free to PM me.

Lorn Asbord Schutta

The last hours of September poll are upon us. If you have not yet voted, it is one of the last moments to do it. You can vote no matter if you participated in the last month CCL or not, all you have to do is to evaluate contestants and vote with your conscience.

Lorn Asbord Schutta

The very last minutes to vote!

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Congratulations to @void_nothing as the September CCL winner!

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Thank you so much! What a fun month.

Lorn Asbord Schutta

void_nothing wrote:
3 years ago
Thank you so much! What a fun month.
More like a month and half.

But the numbers of voters in final round made me wonder. The community is much bigger, even counting only CCC&G. If there is a lack of advertising? Or maybe people have some reservation towards voting? I am not saying that current number of voters is not representative or anything similiar, I am just merely curious.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Still looking for a host for November. Please post in this thread if you are interested in hosting next month.

Lorn Asbord Schutta

It has a been a week since the advent of November CCL and we still have less then 8 people in first round.
Obviously, it means extension.
Go and give yourself a chance!

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Since we get to 9 entries, the round 1 closes in 9 hours. If you want to participate in the first round, go and make a submission.

Lorn Asbord Schutta

If you had not noticed, the round two for November CCL was posted.

Lorn Asbord Schutta

There are only few hours left for the round two of November.
Get your entries in and remember about critiques for round one.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”