[RPG] Adventures in Nocova - (Sign-Ups/Starting Out)

slimytrout
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by slimytrout » 4 years ago

Action: Eshari seeks out not just physical quiet, but also mental quiet, so he knows just the spell to silence the demons that are plaguing the man's mind - although it might have the side effect of making him never want to fight again.

Tranquil Spirit 2W
Enchantment (U)
As Tranquil Spirit enters the battlefield, choose a card name. Creatures with the chosen name can't attack or block, and their activated abilities can't be activated.
"May your burdens be lifted and your mind be stilled."
-Eshari, disciple of calm

Mana Pool: 1GW
Rarity: C/U
character
Show
Hide
Eshari the Quiet-Bringer 1WG
Legendary Creature - Human Druid (R)
Vigilance
WG, T: Remove target attacking or blocking creature from combat and untap it.
3/3

Mookie
Answers: 48

Post by Mookie » 4 years ago

Action: Erigos is intrigued by this prophecy - it sounds relevant if they plan to stay on this continent for the foreseeable future, unless they plan to do a lot of swimming. Unfortunately for the mage, Erigos's toolbox is a bit more focused on messing with minds than it is on returning them to normal... but they do have a few techniques to retrieve relevant memories without doing too much damage. Perhaps they can also do a bit of cleaning up to remove irrelevant (or madness-causing) memories while they're looking around? Either way, Erigos touches a phantasmal hand to the mage's head, reaches in, and sees if they can pull out a copy of the prophecy in question.

Card:
Memory Manipulation UB
Sorcery - Uncommon
Put the top three cards of your library into your graveyard, then you may return an instant, sorcery, or creature card from your graveyard to your hand. Exile Memory Manipulation.
"Try not to think about pink baloths. While you can still remember what a baloth is..."

Mana Base: 1UB
Rarity: Common/Uncommon
Character
Show
Hide
Erigos, Renegade Phantasm 1UB
Legendary Creature - Illusion Rogue (Rare)
Skulk
Whenever Erigos deals combat damage to a player, you may sacrifice a creature. If you do, create a token copy of target creature that player controls.
1/4
previous cards
Show
Hide
Flee the Scene 1{w/u}{w/u}
Instant (Common)
Return target creature you control to its owner's hand. Then create a 1/1 creature token with that creature's creature types.

Subject16
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Subject16 » 4 years ago

Character
Show
Hide
Jatau, the Exiled 1WB
Legendary Creature — Cat Warlock (Uncommon)
Menace
2WB: Exile target creature card from a graveyard. Create a 2/2 black Zombie creature token.
"I will make my own pride, one that knows me for the leader I am."
1/4
Mana Base 1WB

Finding himself in a dark cavern with no light to guide him, Jatau reached out with his other senses. He felt the cold stone on the ground, cool breezes of air coming from both above and below the cavern he found himself in. A shiver ran down his spine, a feeling he recognized as the dead watching him. He reached out to them with his magic, and two figures of light materialized in front of him. The spirits lit the cave in a dull cold light, and it seemed to Jatau that they had once been trapped here like he was. "Take me away from this place.", he commanded them. Slowly, the ghosts floated towards one of the paths leading out of the cave, and Jatau followed.

Ethereal Communion 1WB
Sorcery (Uncommon)
Create two 1/1 white Spirit creature tokens with flying. You gain 1 life for each creature you control.
"The secrets of the dead are mine to learn."
—Jatau, Leonin Exile

kwanyeegor-ii

Post by kwanyeegor-ii » 4 years ago

Sakutha wants to go into the wilds alone and she focuses on the thicket, using a spell to make the thick plants change into easily passable tall grass

Shift in Terrain 1G
Sorcery (Uncommon)
As an additional cost to cast this spell, sacrifice a land.
You may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield. If that land enters the battlefield tapped, untap it.
Scry 2.

Mana base: 1UG
Rarity: Common or Uncommon
畫龍點睛

I'm a simple Magic player since several years ago from China. Now I live in New Jersey.

RaikouRider

Post by RaikouRider » 4 years ago

Action: Prophecy? Feh! Ace had to worry about the here and now first. Most of the time the only people he exchanged words with were clansmen. He stopped to listen to the mad mage's ramblings (was his name Halaster?), walking away after a half-minute or so. If such a fool was found in the volcanic wastes, he'd be an easy meal for a cruising dragon.

The scorched skin on his arm still hurt - he needed to find a spot to treat it, or at least make the pain go away. He wouldn't be finding it with such rabble, that much was certain. Blazing a trail through the wilds would probably be faster. And there was only one way he knew of to blaze a trail - literally! Drawing a red summoning circle beneath him, he called on a freshly-hatched version of a companion from the wastes of his homeland. From it emerged a dragon hatchling that had the most adorable face, yet could still vent deadly breath from its mouth. While it was a little too small for the dragon-speaker to mount, it was still excellent at blazing a trail through the wilds before him.

Card:
Firestorm Hatchling 1RR
Creature - Dragon {U}
Flying
When Firestorm Hatchling enters the battlefield, it deals 2 damage to another target creature or planeswalker.
Even the hellkite's young scar the ground black when they take flight.
2/1

Mana Base: 1RG
Character
Show
Hide
Ace, Flamerage Rider RRG
Legendary Creature - Human Shaman {R}
As long as you control a Dragon creature, Ace gets +2/+2 and has flying and trample.
You may assign the combat damage of attacking Dragons you control as you choose among defending player and/or any number of permanents they control.
2/2

folding_music
glitter pen on my mana crypt
Pronoun: they / them

Post by folding_music » 4 years ago

Tivauri introduces herself in a grandiose way to the street preacher, using a magical glamour to make herself seem more trustworthy and less, well, devilish. Her magic has never allowed her access to another's mind cos she's such an egomaniac it tends to only work on herself; she hopes to treat the mage to the full force of her personality instead and possibly end up with an ally. She's gregarious and city-born and not prone to wander out into the unlit wilderness without a plan, plus she appreciates crazy, and the mage is clearly cackling mad.

Disarming Debut
Sorcery (C)
Each player reveals their hand. Scry 2.

mana pool: 1br

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

While being stuck down a cave is less than ideal, Jarveric thinks it could be worse. After all, at least he has a grappling hook.

Grapnel Climb 1R
Enchantment - Aura (C)
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +1/+0 and has first strike and reach.
When all else fails, just get above them.

Mana base: 1RW
Character
Show
Hide
Jarveric the Alacritous 1RW
Legendary Creature - Orc Scout (R)
First strike
Play with the top card of your library revealed. During combat, you may cast that card as though it had flash if it targets an attacking or blocking creature.
3/2
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Stankweed Imp

Post by Stankweed Imp » 4 years ago

Cornell, Merchant of Magics
Legendary Creature- Human Wizard
Heroic — Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell that targets Cornell, Merchant of Magics, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy.
At the beginning of each upkeep, exile the top card of your library. Until end of turn, you may play that card. At the beginning of each end step if you haven't cast a card from exile, create a Treasure token.
2/3

Mana Base:

CHARACTER BIO:

Although a powerful wizard in his own right Cornell's position as a Merchant also gives him a stock full of powerful items to use in his defence.

As a former adventurer Cornell has an instinct both for danger, team work and the value of magical items.

Would love to run with this character please let me know if the offer is still open to work him into the story or not. Cheers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”