The Commander's Tools Game

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Another import of a favorite MTGSalvation game, original concept by myself. For this game, you make a card that would work well in a Commander deck headed by the legendary creature (or planeswalker that can be your commander) suggested by the previous poster, then suggest a new legend. It goes without saying that the card must be within the color identity of that commander.

First legend to get the ball rolling will be Iroas, God of Victory.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 4 years ago

Ferocious Raptor 1RW
Creature - Dinosaur (U)
Vigilance, Rampage 2
3/1
notes
Show
Hide
Rampage works well with menace.
Next Legend: Intet, the Dreamer
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

folding_music
glitter pen on my mana crypt
Pronoun: they / them

Post by folding_music » 4 years ago

Cloudburst 1uu
Instant (U)
Return target creature to its owner's hand.
If you cast this card from exile, you may bounce another target creature to its owner's hand.
Draw a card.

next: Grumgully the Generous

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Spriggan Summit 4G
Sorcery
Create your choice of two 1/3 green Goblin Scout creature tokens with vigilance and deathtouch or a 4/3 green Goblin Archer creature token with reach and hexproof.

Next: Tishana, Voice of Thunder
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Hidden River Tribe 3GU
Sorcery
Create three green and blue 1/1 Merfolk Scout creature tokens with hexproof.
Draw a card.

Next: Mayael the Anima

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Atraxian
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Atraxian » 4 years ago

Call of the Anima
Instant
Search your library for three creature cards with different names, reveal them and shuffle your library. An opponent of your choice chooses one card, put that card on top of your library and the rest at the bottom of your library in any order.

Next: Aboshan, Cephalid Emperor
Angels Enthusiast
Avacyn, Casual Angel Tribal

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Horseshoe Cephalid 3UU
Creature - Cephalid Rogue
Prowess
U, Put the top card of your library into your graveyard: Untap Horseshoe Cephalid.
2/6

Next: Sensei Golden-Tail

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 4 years ago

Silk Dancer Aven 2w
Creature - Bird Monk
Flying
Whenever one or more counters are put on ~ for the first time each turn, untap target creature you control.
2/2

Edit: a friendlier option

Aven Silkmaster 2w
Creature - Bird Monk
Flying
Whenever one or more counters are put on a creature you control, untap that creature.
Outlast 4ww
0/4

Next: Rakdos the Defiler
Last edited by dyd 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

folding_music

Post by folding_music » 4 years ago

Carnival of Deviance
Land (R)
As Carnival of Deviance enters the battlefield, you may reveal a Demon card from your hand. If you don't, Carnival of Deviance enters the battlefield tapped.
, Pay 1 life: Add or .
2br: Carnival of Deviance becomes a 1/1 red and black Demon creature with "Whenever another permanent you control enters your graveyard, put a +1/+1 counter on Carnival of Deviance." until end of turn.

next: Atogatog
Last edited by folding_music 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Atraxian

Post by Atraxian » 4 years ago

Mirrors of Broken Identities
Artifact
Whenever a creature you control dies, you may sacrifice ~. If you do, create two tokens that are copies of that creature, except they are artifacts in addition to their other types.

Next: Archangel Avacyn // Avacyn, the Purifier
Angels Enthusiast
Avacyn, Casual Angel Tribal

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 4 years ago

Advokist General 2WW
Creature - Elephant Advisor
Other creatures you control have protection from you (They can't be targeted, damaged, enchanted, or equipped by anything you control.)
3/3

Next:
Lyzolda, the Blood Witch

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Boris's Servant {B/R}
Creature - Devil
When Boris's Servant dies as a Devil, you may pay 6. If you do, return it to the battlefield with five +1/+1 counters on it. It gains flying, trample, and menace and becomes a Demon.
1/1

Next: Nebuchadnezzar

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Psychic Gem 2U
Artifact
Each opponent plays with their hands revealed.
T: Add C.
Notes
Show
Hide
Psychic Gem helps Nechy in two ways: It allows you to see what your opponents have in their hands, and it helps pay for his activated ability.

Next: Gisa and Geralf

Kypster

Post by Kypster » 4 years ago

Fleeting Necrosis {U/B}{U/B}
Tribal Instant - Zombie
Creatures you control are Zombies in addition to their other types until end of turn. The same is true for creature spells you control and creature cards you own that aren't on the battlefield.

Next: Dakkon Blackblade

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 4 years ago

Land Grab 2UB
Sorcery
For each opponent, you may search that player's library for a land card and put it onto the battlefield tapped under your control. If you searched a player's library this way, that player shuffles it.

Next: Damia, Sage of Stone

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Swiftpierce Mamba 4GG
Creature - Snake
Whenever Swiftpierce Mamba deals damage to a creature, it deals half that much damage, rounded up to that creature's controller.
Whenever you draw a card during your turn, Swiftpierce Mamba fights up to one other target creature.
3/6

Next: Sydri, Galvanic Genius

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 4 years ago

Saheeli's Familiar 3
Artifact Creature - Bird
Flying
When ~ dies, you may return a non-creature artifact card with converted mana cost 2 or less from your graveyard to the battlefield.
2/1

Next: Vadrok, Apex of Thunder or Kaheera, the Orphanguard

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Bannerback Aegisaur 2WW
Creature - Dinosaur
As Bannerback Aegisaur enters the battlefield, choose a creature type other than Dinosaur.
Enrage - Whenever Bannerback Aegisaur is dealt damage, reveal the top card of your library. If it's a creature card of the chosen type, you may put it onto the battlefield.
3/3

Next: Kelsien, the Plague

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 3 years ago

Ambitious Mandate Xb
Sorcery
Choose up to X –
- Put a deathtouch counter on target creature.
- Put a lifelink counter on target permanent.
- Proliferate.
- Move any number of counters from target creature to another target creature.

Next: Subira, Tulzidi Caravanner

folding_music

Post by folding_music » 3 years ago

Vanguard of Dust rr
Creature - Human Mercenary (U)
The first time you discard a card each turn, untap Vanguard of Dust. It gets +1/+0 and gains double strike until end of turn.
1/1

next: Shauku, Endbringer

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Empty Streets of Estark 1B
Creature - Avatar
Flash
Effects count the number of creatures on the battlefield as zero.
Pay 3 life: Empty Streets of Estark gains deathtouch until end of turn.
2/2

Next: Arcum Dagsson

Pygyzy

Post by Pygyzy » 3 years ago

Depersonify 2u
Enchantment
Artifact cards you own not on the battlefield aren't creatures.

Next: Mary O'Kill
Or Non-Un Version Olivia, Mobilized for War

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Hostile Minibot 1
Artifact Creature - Killbot
Deathtouch
Hostile Minibot can't block or be blocked by creatures with artificial or undead creatures in their art. (For example, Golems and Illusions are artificial and Skeletons and Spirits are undead.)
1/1

Next: Ayli, Eternal Pilgrim

Pygyzy

Post by Pygyzy » 3 years ago

Pilgrim's Respite
Land
Pilgrim's Respite enters the battlefield tapped.
If Pilgrim's Respite is in your opening hand, you may reveal it. When you do, reduce your starting life total by ten.
T: Add c.
1, T: Add w or b. Gain 1 life. If you have less life than an opponent, gain 2 life instead.

Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Dissuade 1U
Instant
Counter target triggered ability. If you controlled that ability, draw a card. If an opponent controlled that ability, that player returns a nonland permanent they control to its owner's hand.

Next: Samut, Voice of Dissent

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”