Welcome to the DCC!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post in the DCC Discussion Thread.
How does this card-making game work? It's simple! Whenever your card receives a vote, you receive  point for the month. If your card ends up with the most votes for that day, you will receive  additional points for the month. In the event of a tie, each person who tied receives  additional point. At the end of each month, the person with the most points on the scoreboard wins that month, then the scoreboard is cleared for the next month. You can participate in as many or as few days as you want in any month.
- Each day you may post any card you want. On the next day all of the posted cards will be put into the thread as long as your card didn't get disqualified - see the next point for more details. If you post more than one card in a DCC thread, only the first card you post will be taken.
- When you vote, you need to make exactly two votes for two different people. Vote for the cards that are listed in the first post, not other cards being posted in the thread. If you notice that you've only voted for one person, include your second vote in a post, even if you're not submitting a card.
- If you want to change your vote for any reason, post that change in the day's thread (you can include it with your card if you want). Changed votes in the discussion thread will be ignored.
- Voting for only one person, for three or more people, or for yourself will earn you an asterisk by your name in the monthly leaderboard. So will failing to vote if you've posted a card. (We're not going to do anything about people who don't vote or post cards; that would be kind of silly.) This indicates that you're on probation for the next 21 days. If you're on probation and you make another improper vote, your card will be disqualified. Repeated disqualification is grounds for warnings and/or infractions for not following the game rules, so please don't do it.
- Voting for everything in the poll will be grounds for a lifetime ban from the DCC. Don't do it. It just wastes the thread creators' time.
- If you wish to post a render, please use the hyperlink option when posting your card and make the card name the image link. Renders are usually large enough to clog up the list, so submit a text-formed card and (optionally) a link in the name to the render.
- This thread is just for your card submission. Take your questions/comments to our discussion thread. If it's a question, comment, or complaint about probation, PM void_nothing and/or the month's DCC organizer.
- When posting make sure that:
- You have included all of the previous day's entries.
- You update the leaderboard with the previous day's scores.
Today is the final day to vote for November.
bravelion83 wrote: ↑6 days agoVotes: void_nothing, slimytrout
This should end my exploration of intensify for now. Let's go out with a boom!
Gideon, the Returned
Legendary Planeswalker — Gideon (M)
Intensify (You may pay an additional as you activate any of this permanent's activated abilities.)
+2: Exile up to one target card from a graveyard. If this ability was intensified, instead exile all cards from all graveyards.
0: Until end of turn, Gideon, the Returned becomes a creature with indestructible, "This creature's power and toughness are each equal to Gideon's loyalty", and "Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Gideon." If this ability was intensified, Gideon also gains lifelink until end of turn.
-8: Exile all creatures, then you gain X life. If this ability was intensified, each opponent also loses X life. X is equal to the number of cards in exile.
Rithaniel wrote: ↑6 days agoVotes: RattingRots, void_nothing
Reserve (Rather than cast this card from your hand, pay and exile it with a ready counter on it. You may then cast it from exile for as long as it has a ready counter on it.)
Slow-Burning Flame deals 4 damage to target creature.
When Slow-Burning Flame is reserved or at the beginning of your upkeep, if Slow-Burning Flame is reserved, an opponent may pay 1 life. If a player does, you can't cast Slow-Burning Flame from exile this turn.
void_nothing wrote: ↑5 days agoVotes: slimytrout, kwanyeegor-ii
Destroy target artifact or enchantment. If a creature was destroyed in this way, create a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with flying.
"By means of spells like this, artifice and enchanting were shown to be tantamount to necromancy." - Sister Betje, Miracles of the Saints