void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Enigma Judge 3WUB
Artifact Creature - Sphinx
Flying, first strike, prowess
Whenever an opponent casts a nonartifact spell, they discard a card unless they have you gain 5 life.
5/5
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 4 years ago

Senate Sleuth 3WU
Creature - Sphinx
Flying, first strike
Whenever an opponent casts their first spell each turn, investigate.
5/5

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Belligerent Sleuths 2GG
Creature - Human Scout
Whenever an opponent casts a spell during your turn, investigate.
Whenever you sacrifice a Clue, untap Belligerent Sleuths.
1GG, T: Another target creature gets +3/+3 and gains trample until end of turn.
4/4
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 4 years ago

Brutal Investigators 2GG
Creature - Human Scout
Whenever an opponent casts a spell during your turn, investigate.
Whenever you sacrifice a Clue, put a vigilance counter or a trample counter on target creature.
4/4

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Ramskull Hoofgrinder 4GG
Creature - Sheep Beast
Whenever you cycle another card, if Ramskull Hoofgrinder doesn't have a vigilance counter on it, put a vigilance counter on it. If it has a vigilance counter on it but not a trample counter on it, put a trample counter on it. If it has a vigilance counter and a trample counter on it but not a hexproof counter on it, put a hexproof counter on it. If it has a vigilance counter, a trample counter, and a hexproof counter on it, it gets +2/+2 until end of turn.
Cycling 1
5/5

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 3 years ago

Primal Gingkosaur 4GG
Creature - Plant Dinosaur
Whenever you cycle another card, choose vigilance, trample, reach and put a counter of the chosen kind on ~ if it doesn't already have that ability.
Cycling 1
5/5

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 3 years ago

Primal Altisaur 5GG
Creature - Dinosaur
Whenever you cycle Primal Altisaur or another card, choose vigilance, trample, or reach. Put a counter of the chosen type on target creature.
Cycling 1G
7/7
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Rhihisaur 5RR
Creature - Dinosaur
Whenever you sacrifice Rhihisaur or another permanent, Rhihisaur deals 3 damage to target non-Dinosaur creature, non-Huatli planeswalker, or opponent.
1R, Sacrifice Rhihisaur: Destroy target artifact or land.
7/7

dyd
Randomancer

Rustisaur 3RR
Creature - Dinosaur
Whenever you sacrifice ~ or another permanent, ~ deals 2 damage to any target.
Exploit
5/5

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Sidisi and Feyomsi 4BB
Legendary Creature - Zombie Naga Cat Demon
Deathtouch, lifelink
Exploit
Whenever a creature you control exploits a creature, the exploiting creature deals 1 damage to any target.
U: Sidisi and Feyomsi gets +1/-1 or -1/+1 until end of turn.
5/5

chochky

Post by chochky » 3 years ago

Dreadfang Panther 3WB
Creature - Nightmare Cat Vampire
Deathtouch, lifelink
Whenever Dreadfang Panther dies, each opponent loses X life and you gain X life, where X is the number of creature cards in your graveyard with deathtouch and/or lifelink.
3/3

dyd
Randomancer

Dreadfang Trainer 3bB
Creature - Human Warlock
When Dreadfang Trainer enters the battlefield, put a lifelink counter on target non-Human creature you control and put a deathtouch counter on target non-Human creature you control.
When Dreadfang Trainer dies, each opponent loses X life and you gain X life, where X is the number of creatures you control with deathtouch and/or lifelink.
1/5

chochky

Post by chochky » 3 years ago

Dreadfang Engine 1B
Artifact - Vehicle
Deathtouch, lifelink
Crew 5
Crew by Warlocks 1 (Tap any number of Warlocks you control with power 1 or more: This Vehicle becomes an artifact creature until end of turn.)
1/5

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Archmage's Sky Chariot 2U
Artifact - Vehicle
Flying
Crew 4 or with two Wizards
It is a wizard's right to ride on the wings of the winds.
5/6

dyd
Randomancer

Skysail Archmage 2U
Creature - Human Wizard
Flying
~ can't attack or block unless you control at least four other Humans.
It is humans' right to ride on the wings of the winds.
5/6

Pygyzy
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Pygyzy » 3 years ago

Angel of Hope Anew 2Wu
Creature — Angel Avatar
Flash, flying
Human convoke (Your human creatures can help cast this spell. Each creature you tap while casting this spell pays for 1 or one mana of that creature's color.)
4/4

dyd
Randomancer

Scourge of Mankind 2gg
Creature — Basilisk
Reach
Hexproof from Humans.
Deathtouch to Humans.
4/4

Pygyzy
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Pygyzy » 3 years ago

Basilisk Tamer 2BB
Creature — Human Assassin
Protection from Basilisk creatures
When Basilisks Tamer dies, create a 4/4 green Basilisk creature token with protection from creatures with deathtouch, hexproof, and/or, reach.
"Wanna see my pet Basilisk?"
2/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Venom Brewer 2BB
Creature - Zombie Assassin Tamer
Snakes you control have lifelink.
When Venom Brewer dies, create four 1/1 green Snake creature tokens with deathtouch.
4BB: Return Venom Brewer from your graveyard to your hand.
2/2

dyd
Randomancer

Venom Breeder 4BG
Creature - Gorgon Peasant
When ~ enters the battlefield, create four 1/1 green Snake creature tokens with deathtouch.
Snakes you control have lifelink.
2/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Javirta Twins, Solstice and Equinox 4GG
Legendary Creature - Avatar Peasant
When Javirta Twins enters the battlefield, if you cast it, choose two -
• Put four +1/+1 counters on Javirta Twins.
• You gain 4 life and create a 0/4 green Plant Wall creature token with defender and reach.
• Add GGGG.
• You may put a green creature card with power 4 or less from your hand onto the battlefield.
2/2

dyd
Randomancer

Solstice Twinning 4Gg
Enchantment
If an effect would put one or more +1/+1 counters on a creature you control, it puts twice that many of those counters on that creature instead.
If an effect would create a creature token under your control, it creates that token with doubled power and toughness instead.
If you would gain life, you gain twice that much life instead.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Steel Thanes' Pact 2BB
Enchantment
Whenever a creature token an opponent controls attacks or blocks, destroy it at end of combat.
If one or more -1/-1 counters would be placed on a creature an opponent controls, twice that many -1/-1 counters are placed on that creature instead.
If an opponent would get one or more poison counters, they get twice that many poison counters instead.

dyd
Randomancer

Phyrexian Season 3BB
Legendary Enchantment
If an effect would create one or more tokens under an opponent's control, it creates half that many of those tokens instead, rounded down.
If one or more counters would be put on a creature an opponent control, twice that many -1/-1 counters are put on that creature instead.
If an opponent would get one or more counters, they get twice that many poison counters instead.

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 3 years ago

Degenerative Oil 3BB
Enchantment
If an effect would create one or more tokens under an opponent's control, it creates that many minus one of those tokens instead.
If one or more counters would be put on a creature an opponent control, put that many plus one -1/-1 counters instead.
If an opponent would get one or more counters, they get that many plus one poison counters instead.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”