Tweak the Card

lookingupanddown
Pronoun: he / him

Post by lookingupanddown » 3 years ago

Solarforge Splicer 2GGWW
Artifact Creature - Artificer Construct
Sunburst
When Solarforge Splicer enters the battlefield, create a 3/3 colorless Golem artifact creature token.
Golems you control have "Whenever this creature dies, you may distribute all +1/+1 counters on it among any number of Golems you control."
0/0

Mergatroid_Jones
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 3 years ago

Arcbound Self-Replicator 7
Artifact Creature- Construct
Artifact creatures you control have Modular 3 (They enter the battlefield with 3 +1/+1 counters. When one of those creatures dies, you may put its +1/+1 counters on target artifact creature.)
When Arcbound Self-Replicator enters the battlefield, create a 0/0 Artifact Construct creature token.
0/0

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 3 years ago

Urza's Assistant 7
Legendary Artifact Creature - Assembly-Worker
Modular 2 (This creature enters the battlefield with two +1/+1 counters on it. When it dies, you may put its +1/+1 counters on target artifact creature.)
Other Assembly-Workers you control have modular 2.
When ~ enters the battlefield, create Mishra's Assistant, a legendary 0/0 colorless Assembly-Worker artifact creature token.
0/0

Mergatroid_Jones

Amphibious Biobonder 4GU
Creature- Human Salamander Mutant
Graft 2 (This creature enters the battlefield with 2 +1/+1 counters on it. Whenever another creature enters the battlefield, you may move a +1/+1 counter from this creature onto it.)
Other Mutants you control have Graft 2.
When Simic Biobonder enters the battlefield, create a 0/0 green and blue Mutant creature token.
1/1

lookingupanddown

Proliferative Krasis 3GU
Creature - Plant Ooze Mutant
Graft 3
Whenever a nontoken creature enters the battlefield, you may pay 1GU. If you do, create a token that's a copy of Proliferative Krasis.
Today, it's a beginner-level project for many budding Simic scientists, but to the guild's oldest members, it was a sign of a new age of Simic outside of Momir Vig's shadow.
0/0
Last edited by lookingupanddown 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Mergatroid_Jones

I like how we skated through mechanics for a while: domain, domain, converge, sunburst, modular, modular, graft, graft.

Anthem of Bant 1GWU
Enchantment
Creatures you control get +1/+1.
Whenever a nontoken creature enters the battlefield, you may pay GwU . If you do, create a token that's a copy of Anthem of Bant except it doesn't have this ability.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Anthem of the Amber 1WBG
Enchantment
Creatures you control get +0/+1 and have reach and vigilance.
Whenever a nontoken creature enters the battlefield under your control, you may pay BG. If you do, create an X/X black and green Spirit Warrior creature token, where X is that creature's toughness.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

lookingupanddown

Anthem of the Threefold Sun 1RGW
Enchantment
Creatures you control get +1/+0 and have first strike.
Whenever a nontoken creature enters the battlefield under your control, you may pay 1GW. If you do, create a 3/3 green Dinosaur creature token with "Enrage — Whenever this creature is dealt damage, put a +1/+1 counter on it."

dyd
Randomancer

Anthem of the Sun 2rGW
Enchantment
Creatures you control get +1/+1 and have trample.
Whenever a nontoken creature enters the battlefield under your control, put a first strike counter on target creature. If that creature has first strike, put a double strike counter on it instead.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Ceratops Sunrager 2RGW
Creature - Dinosaur
First strike, trample
Whenever Ceratops Sunrager or another Dinosaur enters the battlefield under your control, that creature deals 1 damage to any target and you gain 1 life.
3/4
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer

Rumblesaur 2RGW
Creature - Dinosaur
First strike, trample
When ~ enters the battlefield choose any number and whenever another Dinosaur enters the battlefield under your control choose up to two –
- Put a lifelink counter on that creature.
- Switch that creature's power and toughness until end of turn.
- That creature deals damage equal to its power to itself.
4/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Rankle, King of Delusion 2BB
Legendary Creature - Faerie Rogue
Flying, protection from Humans
Whenever a creature you control attacks, choose one. If that creature is Rankle, choose one or both instead -
• Discard a card. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on that creature and it gains deathtouch and lifelink until end of turn.
• Draw a card and you lose 3 life.
4/2

lookingupanddown

Graveborn Hex BB
Instant
Morbid — Choose one. If a creature died this turn, choose two.
• Draw a card. You lose 1 life.
• Target creature gets +1/+1 and has lifelink and indestructible until end of turn.

dyd
Randomancer

Graveborn Essence 1Br
Enchantment
Whenever a creature you control dies, choose one.
• Draw a card. You lose 1 life.
• Target creature gets +2/+0 until end of turn.
• Create a 3/1 black and red Graveborn creature token with haste. You can't choose this mode if the creature that died was a token.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Will of Sek'Kuar R
Sorcery
Target creature you control gets +3/+0 until end of turn. When that creature dies this turn, at the beginning of your next upkeep, create a 3/1 black and red Graveborn creature token with haste.

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 2 years ago

Sek'Kuar's Summons 3RRR
Sorcery
Attack creatures get +2/+0 until end of turn. Until end of turn, whenever an attacking creature dies, create a 3/1 black and red Graveborn creature token with haste.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Choking Exhalation 4UB
Instant
Attacking creatures get -2/-1 until end of turn. Until end of turn, whenever an attacking creature dies, draw a card.

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 2 years ago

Haruspicate 2u
Instant
Until end of turn, whenever a creature that attacked this turn dies, you may draw a card.
//
Hardships 3b
Instant
Aftermath
Attacking creatures get -2/-1 until end of turn.

lookingupanddown

Mindripper Caltrops 3BBB
Instant
Attacking creatures gets -2/-2 until end of turn. Draw a card for each creature that died this way.
Spikes dripping with ichor appeared from thin air, impaling the charging line by their heads. The shaman smiled as he approached his king. "My liege, I have their plans."

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Black Caltrops 2B
Instant
Target creature gets -3/-3 until end of turn. If that creature is attacking, add X B, where X is that creature's mana value.

dyd
Randomancer

Grave Tribulus 2g
Creature - Plant
Defender
t: Grave Tribulus fights target Skeleton or Zombie. If Grave Tribulus was blocking it, add an amount of g equal to that creature's toughness. Until end of turn, you don't lose this mana as steps and phases end.
3/3

lookingupanddown

Aggressive Caryatid 1RG
Creature - Plant
Defender
3: Aggressive Caryatid gets +2/+0 until end of turn, then it fights target creature you don't control.
: Add mana in any combination of R and G equal to Aggressive Caryatid's power.
1/4

dyd
Randomancer

Indrik-Eater 4gG
Creature - Plant
Defender
3, t: ~ gets +2/+2 until end of turn, then it fights target creature you don't control.
4/4

Mergatroid_Jones

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 2 years ago

Rootbound Pugilist 5G
Creature- Plant Warrior
Defender
When a creature with power 2 or greater enters the battlefield under an opponent's control, Rootbound Pugilist fights that creature.
"Lemme at 'em!"
3/5

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Pillar of Smog 5B
Creature - Elemental
Defender, flying
Whenever a creature with toughness 2 or greater enters the battlefield under an opponent's control, put a -1/-1 counter on that creature and you gain 1 life.
5/3

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”