Librarian of Alexandria on Youtube.

DrSeaMonster
Pronoun: they / them

Post by DrSeaMonster » 4 years ago

So this isn't my channel, but I know the guy that runs it and he's a pretty cool guy. (A real shark at the weekly commander night, though.)

He posts box openings and commander game videos. More content is going to be coming in the future, but the first game video is up, it's a commander game with the four God-Eternals.

(I'm in this one, actually. Watch me pilot a Bontu deck to interesting results!)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr_50- ... A/featured

Edit: Since I posted this earlier this morning, the second commander video has been posted.

Commanders from War of the Spark! Watch me pilot a Niv-Mizzet Reborn deck to interesting results!
Abzan aligned, Timmy/Johnny with a Vorthos activated ability.

Commander decks: Karador. Riku. Savra. Vorosh. Teysa Karlov. Kaalia, Zenith Seeker.
Balthor the Defiled. Radha, Heir to Keld. Nath. Saheeli, the Gifted. Zurgo Helmsmasher.
Samut, Voice of Dissent. Grimgrin. Ertai, the Corrupted. Nicol Bolas, the Ravager. Elsha.
Glissa, the Traitor. Chainer, Nightmare Adept. Obosh. Nethroi. Konrad. Kros. Karametra.

DrSeaMonster

Oathbreaker this time. I'm not in this episode, but it's still a good time.

Commander decks: Karador. Riku. Savra. Vorosh. Teysa Karlov. Kaalia, Zenith Seeker.
Balthor the Defiled. Radha, Heir to Keld. Nath. Saheeli, the Gifted. Zurgo Helmsmasher.
Samut, Voice of Dissent. Grimgrin. Ertai, the Corrupted. Nicol Bolas, the Ravager. Elsha.
Glissa, the Traitor. Chainer, Nightmare Adept. Obosh. Nethroi. Konrad. Kros. Karametra.

DrSeaMonster

Always Think About Horses.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Self-Promotion”