Hey all - Christopher Rush Art Prints

Sierratrush
Pronoun: she / her

Post by Sierratrush » 2 years ago

Hey there!

This might be a bit of an odd post and I wasn't 100% sure where to post it. However I've had suggestions from people to try and reach out to some fan spaces so that people know! So here I am.

I am Christopher Rush's eldest daughter, Sierra. Also his heir and the person responsible for his legacy as an artist. So while it hasn't always been feasible. It's my wish to make high quality prints of his art available for the fans who want it as long as it is wanted when I can. But with the pandemic there's no feasible way for me to see you in person at GPs or cons.

So I'm sharing here. I have a small enchanted forest..well farm in Florida. So you can find our print sales on ebay under Dragonborn Farms as well as my mom's seller ID. Because naturally my dad's art isn't the entirety of my life. ;)

All of them are printed on high quality paper and handcut by a small local printer.

So if you've always wanted to hang the Black Lotus on your wall but you were wary of buying it from the wrong place.. this is for you.

They all come with Certificates of Authenticity signed by myself.

If you're wary about these being legit. The same information about these prints can be found on both my Twitter and Facebook.

At the moment we are out of stock of Lightning Bolt but we are setting up another order so let me know what you want to see.

Black Lotus 8x10
Black Lotus 16x20
Brain Storm 8x10
All Hallows Eve for Spooky Season 8x10
Lotus Bloom 8x10

Take 3,

Sierra

(And if staff needs me to verify my identity just let me know. I'm happy to do that.)

Return to “Self-Promotion”