Join Us! - Filthy Casuals MTG Series - Season 2 Kickoff

oblivion8
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by oblivion8 » 2 years ago

Hello ladies and gentlemen, and everyone in between.

My name's Kurin, and my co-host is Colin, and together we are Filthy Casuals, where we always strive to keep our favourite MTG Forums updated with content ;)

Join us in our Progression Series, as we open packs from Magic's history, from the earliest sets to the latest modern hits.

We just wrapped up season 1, with Fallen Empires as the last hoorah. If you have ever watched an episode, thank you. We appreciate every view, comment, like and subscription.

And for those new, welcome! Season 2 aims to be a kickoff wherein you start with our Ban Episode as a recap, and can jump in at Season 2 Episode 1.

So grab your popcorn and a warm glass of milk:

Start with the Season 1 Recap + Ban Episode:

And then follow that up as we hop into 4th Edition, opening a variety of cool cards we've seen in previous episodes:

If you like what you see, I encourage you to subscribe; we put out new episodes every 2 weeks~
And if you really enjoy it, I highly recommend taking a look back at Season 1 (if you have the time to spare of course).

Thank you so much for a wonderfully successful 4 months. We are committed to continuing the series, improving the quality, and maybe even starting some other series in the far future too!

We here at Filthy Casuals are continuing to tip our cards sideways, and we very much hope you'll continue to... tip along with us.

And here's a tip: continue being the awesome mtg community you are.

Sincerely,

Your neighbourly friendly Filthy Casuals.

Return to “Self-Promotion”