Filthy Casuals - Episode 6 - Revised - Can we pull those infamous Dual Lands?

oblivion8
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by oblivion8 » 2 years ago

Hey MTG Nexus!

*crosses fingers and toes*
"No this isn't in hopes of you watching our video, though that would be nice too. No, instead I'm hoping for some luck in opening some of those crisp dual lands..."

Filthy Casuals is here for you Legacy players to relive those Revised days, as we open MTG's very first reprint set!

We get another crack at powerful tech such as Demonic Tutor and Mana Vault, and let's not forget those aforementioned dual lands!

Let us know down in the comments: what's your favourite dual land and why?

Thanks for watching and, as always, be sure to properly shuffle in between your games!

Your Neighbourly-Friendly Filthy Casuals

motleyslayer
Pronoun: he / him

Post by motleyslayer » 2 years ago

I said it in the comments on your video but I'll say it here too: volcanic island is my favourite dual land because it's the only one I own any copies of.

I continue to enjoy the journey back in time of Magic sets

oblivion8
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by oblivion8 » 2 years ago

motleyslayer wrote:
2 years ago
I said it in the comments on your video but I'll say it here too: volcanic island is my favourite dual land because it's the only one I own any copies of.

I continue to enjoy the journey back in time of Magic sets
Hey Motleyslayer!

Volcanic Island is definitely a classic. I think it's probably the most played if I had to guess, due to it's Blue and Red colouring.
I sadly don't have any classic Duals, as they've become so expensive. And sadly it's looking like I won't get any in our progression series either! :omg:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Self-Promotion”