Greetings fellow Spellcasters! I invite you to Durdle MTG.

Candlemane
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Candlemane » 3 years ago

'Ello everyone. I started a Youtube channel a bit ago focusing on Commander, focusing on the more casual, 12 turn aspects of commander.

Before the virus hit, I was planning on focusing on Commander and slowly working into other aspects of Magic over time, recording games at the local shop and getting in some unique play experiences therein. Unfortunately as we all know the world took a turn, and I was caught flat-footed on my quest to begin just as I crested into taking actual footage and editing. I didn't want to simply call it quits, so I continued. It took a few more months, but I moved my focus to MTGO and began recording games there. Now, I can tell the stories of epic fails, close calls, out-of-nowhere victories and crushing defeats.

I invite you to come and relax your stax by watching my play videos at Durdle MTG. I post twice a week, with some extras here and there such as box openings of paper cards and some dud games that showcase a lucky victory or help showcase the power of an opponent's deck or commander. I often will cover some of the most recent commanders, like Brokkos, Apex of Forever, Mangara the Diplomat, or Zurzoth, Chaos Rider, with occasional bouts of my personal commanders*. Come and be apart of the story.

*Yore-tiller isn't allowed online, so it's Ludevic / Ravos. Boo hiss Nephilim are legendary Rawr! (silently hopes for legendary upgraded Nephilim in Commander Legends)
Paper EDH

Tameshi, Reality Architect
Sapling of Colfenor
Feather the Redeemed
Lynde, Cheerful Tormentor
Thalia and Gitrog
Xryis, the Writhing Storm

Return to “Self-Promotion”