Jeskai Whirlwind

Dusk
Dimir Mindmage
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Dusk » 4 years ago

Jeskai Whirlwind
Approximate Total Cost:

Kind of threw this deck together to see what it can do in Arena. In my limited testing I'm 2-0 in best of 1, beating Temur Elementals and Mono Red Aggro (this one was scary, was brought down to 3 life before stabilizing). Going to get more testing in over the weekend and into next week, but I like the way it plays. Thoughts on additions, removals, or side board are all greatly appreciated.
That shadowy wisp at the edge of your vision, there and gone before you notice.
Formerly Dusk707 on MtGSalvation

Tags:

Ulka
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Ulka » 4 years ago

Im not a standard expert by any means but I feel like you want some Dovin's Veto s and I would think Absorb would be better than Neutralize here.

The other swap I would make here is to drop Jace, Wielder of Mysteries . Expansion // Explosion seems much more suited here to be a finisher / draw source.
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Dusk
Dimir Mindmage
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Dusk » 4 years ago

Dovin's Veto is probably a good sideboard card, as most of the decks right now are fairly creature heavy. Absorb is a good thought and should likely have included it. Jace, Wielder of Mysteries is in due too the number of cards this deck has drawn me, as a safety valve against drawing out. Expansion // Explosion is a card I had considered and will include it in my next round of testing.
That shadowy wisp at the edge of your vision, there and gone before you notice.
Formerly Dusk707 on MtGSalvation

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Developing Decks”