Temur Reclamation

hoser2
Pronoun: he / him

Post by hoser2 » 4 years ago

Martin Juza dishes on Temur Reclamation at ChannelFireball here.

motleyslayer

Post by motleyslayer » 4 years ago

deck seems like it's gotten good again. the addition of storm's wrathgives the deck a bigger sweeper that its needed for a while and Uro is gross of course

Conor

Post by Conor » 4 years ago

I've been playing the lists with 3 Omen of the Sea, 2 Thirst for Meaning and I find them quite good. Omen is a good mana sink as you get to scry 4 over the course of the game. I don't think the deck wants to ramp Uro out quickly as it's main plan, but it's nice to have vs Red.

MrHadouken
Counterburn Enthusiast

Post by MrHadouken » 4 years ago

Well, Arena decided to show off some of the lists that have been submitted from top players for the MCS. There are some interesting choices, which is great because one of the few issues I have with this deck is how linear the deck building is by itself. Glad to see some differences.
These lists raise the question whether which options seem to be better

For instance, Gadwick or Krasis? I personally prefer Krasis because of the flying body and the life gain.

Another question is Opt or Omen? Having a 1 mana card that also automatically feeds Uro is pretty fine, but the extra scrying that Omen provides with the mana sink is just so good. Also funny against the one or other monoblack that sides the sacrifice enchantment thing or Doom Foretold.

Scorching Dragonfire seems pretty good in the mirror against turn 3 Uro. Pretty funny interaction there.

Also, I don't see much activity in this thread but there's one madman who replaced all Storm's Wrath for Nissa's among those lists. What's up with that?
: Counter target post, draw a card.

motleyslayer

Post by motleyslayer » 4 years ago

I was listening to the latest episode of Arena decklists podcast and Gerry was saying opt was so much better than omen because omen is so much more mana intensive

I haven't played the deck since last summer so I'm pretty out of date for the deck though

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Competitive Decks”