GB/GBr Food/Sacrifice

hoser2
Pronoun: he / him

Post by hoser2 » 4 years ago

Czech Magic House (Stan Cifka, Ondrej Strasky, ?) does a deck guide for Golgari Food here.

I am lumping these together for now to hold the information, but if anyone wants to start a more specific thread, go right ahead.

Tags:

motleyslayer
Pronoun: he / him

Post by motleyslayer » 3 years ago

so the Jund version of sac did well at the Redbull Untapped event

I decided to play the deck in a Face to Face standard event today to a 2-1-1 finish.

Round 1 I 2-1 Gruul aggro. I lost game 1 because I decided to jam a Woe Strider instead of a Mayhem Devil when I should have saved the strider because I needed that to steal their creature and sac it to strider. Strider then eats removal. G2 and 3 I stole most of their creatures and sacrificed them. Highlight of G2 was them playing a Questing Beast into a Priest of Forgotten Gods .

R2 I lose to Jeskai Lukka fires 0-2. Game 1 I get run over. G2 I needed to hit a mayhem devil to win off Bolas's Citadel bu didn't see one until I couldn't cast it due to having 2 life.

r 3 I drew vs Lukka fires. I won g1 easily then g2 went on forever, I should have checked time in round before I conceded g2 as we ended g2 right at time

R4 I 2-1 Dimir flash. Game 1 I didn't let them stick a creature. G2 they ran me over. G3 I put early pressure on then pinged them to death with mayhem devil triggers

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Competitive Decks”