Golos Field

hoser2
Pronoun: he / him

Post by hoser2 » 4 years ago

After a dominating performance at SCG Philadelphia (albeit in a team event), the question seems to be whether or not Field of the Dead will be banned. However, the Standard Classic gives one hope that that will not be necessary.
I don't know if there is a psychographic profile for people who just want to play all the cards and decks, but if there were, that would be me. It follows that I have to play this deck.
This impressive reddit post by Matti Kuisma seems to offer the state of the art in Golos Field decks. Though opinionated, it seems well thought out and backed by good results.
Here's what I'm building in paper, but I'm pretty sure I would be better off just copying Matti's list. If someone spikier than I wants to take over or replace this thread, I will be happy to defer to them.

motleyslayer

Post by motleyslayer » 4 years ago

I'm probably gonna try and pick up the rest of what I need for this deck and just hope it doesn't get banned . Deck looks cool

motleyslayer

Post by motleyslayer » 4 years ago

been playing the deck on arena and deck is so good. I haven't been playing too much so only silver 3 but deck is so good that it bails me out through playing poorly.

anyone have any guides to it?

hoser2

The post referenced in the OP by Matti Kuisma has a lot of information, even if not structured as a guide. Yoman5's latest article on TCGPlayer has more. Here's an article by Carlos Romao at Hareruya that may be useful. No real guides have I seen, maybe because the best people to write them are not wanting to reveal more than they have to before MC5.

hoser2

Here is a deck guide by Josh Silvestri: https://www.channelfireball.com/article ... 1560206625

"Huey" Jensen takes Golos Fires for a run on Channelfireball.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Competitive Decks”