Can't find brawl on arena?

Mimicvat
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Mimicvat » 4 years ago

Been grinding for ages to get 10k so I can play the only fun format on arena, and it seems to be gone? Any idea whats going on?

I tried the online brawl-matcher but I don't want to play against the meme commanders and it just seems swarming with Teferi, Yarok etc.
Currently building: ww Bruna, the Fading Light (card advantage tribal / reanimator)
Main decks;
r Neheb, Big Red Champion g Yeva's Mono Green Control, b Ayara's Aristocrats rb Greven, Predator Captain the One Punch Man, ugw Derevri, Empirical Tactician Aggro,rwbu Tymna & Kraum's Saboteurs, wbg Kondo & Tymna's Hatebears wugTuvasa's Silver Bullets, urBrudiclad does Brudiclad thingsgubSidisi, Brood Tyrant (lantern control)

Tags:

Atraxian
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Atraxian » 4 years ago

Didn't they activate a free-to-enter brawl event or something? At least that was in the mail I received a few days ago.
EDIT: if by online brawl-matcher you mean the free to enter one, then probablt that's the only one now.

From what I'm reading from you, good thing I gave up on Arena when they announced that they would implement brawl as a 1-day-a-week thing some months ago. It sounds I wouldn't really have had a good time playing there.
Angels Enthusiast
Avacyn, Casual Angel Tribal

WizardMN
Answers: 124

Post by WizardMN » 4 years ago

I built a brawl deck today and have been playing throughout the day now that it is free to play. It has been pretty fun. I have played against Sorin, Heliod, Yarok, Grumgully, Nicol Bolas, and a few others I can't remember. It seems pretty fresh and fun. I haven't played against anyone running Teferi yet.

In order to get into the event, click on "Play" and then scroll all the way to the top and Brawler's Guildhall should be listed as the first option. Click on that and click on Play and then choose your deck.

Mimicvat

Post by Mimicvat » 4 years ago

Managed to find it, it was under the other game mode menu.

I've had way more fun with brawl than with standard. If I'm paired up against one of the nasty decks with one of my janky ones, I just scoop
Currently building: ww Bruna, the Fading Light (card advantage tribal / reanimator)
Main decks;
r Neheb, Big Red Champion g Yeva's Mono Green Control, b Ayara's Aristocrats rb Greven, Predator Captain the One Punch Man, ugw Derevri, Empirical Tactician Aggro,rwbu Tymna & Kraum's Saboteurs, wbg Kondo & Tymna's Hatebears wugTuvasa's Silver Bullets, urBrudiclad does Brudiclad thingsgubSidisi, Brood Tyrant (lantern control)

Loeksh

Post by Loeksh » 8 months ago

Is it still free-to-play or is that event gone?
nulls brawl

Jacob Barnes

Post by Jacob Barnes » 5 months ago

Isn't it free to play?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Brawl”