Modern meta analysis project

Sigmus
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Sigmus » 1 year ago

Hello everyone,

I have been working on a project doing meta analysis for competitive Modern and am now ready to begin populating it with grading data. I am looking for any number of individuals (the more the better) who might be Interested in contributing to this project. Helpful participants would be able to provide grades for cards used against or with their favorite archetype and or other archetypes in the format.

It will mainly consist of supplying subjective grades on individual cards used in the current meta, but also might involve feedback on the grading criteria and other ideas on optimization.

The project is purely academic and is not being used for any commercial purposes. Anyone who agrees to regularly contribute will receive a breakdown of the analysis however often I end up updating it.

If you are interested, please comment below, message me directly, or email me at noahwagner77@gmail.com

Thanks,

andreaa23
Pronoun: he / him

Post by andreaa23 » 8 months ago

Sigmus wrote:
1 year ago
Hello everyone,

I have been working on a project doing meta analysis for competitive Modern and am now ready to begin populating it with grading data. I am looking for any number of individuals (the more the better) who might be Interested in contributing to this project. Helpful participants would be able to provide grades for cards used against or with their favorite archetype and or other archetypes in the format.

It will mainly consist of supplying subjective grades on individual cards used in the current meta, but also might involve feedback on the grading criteria and other ideas on optimization.

The project is purely academic and is not being used for any commercial purposes. Anyone who agrees to regularly contribute will receive a breakdown of the analysis however often I end up updating it.

If you are interested, please comment below, message me directly, or email me at DMV Practice Test noahwagner77@gmail.com

Thanks,
I find this project very interesting, I love it and want to participate. I will look into it further and get back in touch

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Modern”