Assembly-Workers (Modern)

Gaea's Regent
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Gaea's Regent » 2 years ago

Factory's here, baby!

Based on my original Assembly-Workers deck, here's the Modern version:

Assembly-Workers (Modern)
Approximate Total Cost:

Same strategy: produce tons of mana to turn Urza's Factory into a viable creature producer. Cast a kicked Rite of Replication on an animated Mishra's Factory and you can alpha-strike with the workers you already have, pumping them with your land-tokens. :amongus:

It's just as fun as the original.

:grin:
From Gaea grew the world, and the world was silent. From Gaea grew the world’s elves, and the world was silent no more. —Elvish teaching

:) :) :) :) :halo: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :halo: :) :cussing: :) :) :halo: :) :cussing:

Tags:

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 2 years ago

No love for the other Assembly Workers?
Cogwork Assembler works as another Urza's Factory.
Self-Assembler finds other assemblers, etc.

Arcbound Prototype requires white, but that also gives you access to Mirror Entity.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 2 years ago

the deck does look fun, artifact decks always are. Is there some hidden combo here, or we just swarm the opponent with an army of assembly workers?

I would have commented sooner.. but a little sad on the state of robots in modern.
due to the banning of opal.. have shelved my robots deck for awhile.. it's a little hard to keep up with other decks without it.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Diz
Griever
Pronoun: she / her

Post by Diz » 1 year ago

Mishra's Self-Replicator is nuts. Would recommend.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Casual”