Strixhaven Stadium (Casual Modern)

Gaea's Regent
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Gaea's Regent » 2 years ago

Strixhaven Stadium

Art by Piotr Dura
The Vintage and Legacy casual scenes on MTGO are still pretty much dead, but I'm having quite some fun with Modern, at least. This deck tries not to get killed while getting Strixhaven Stadium to 10 counters with some unblockable creatures:

Strixhaven Stadium (Casual Modern)
Approximate Total Cost:

During my first playtests I won to an Urzatron deck that failed to do much and someone playing slivers conceded on me to a Fog when I was at 9 poison counters. He could have won because I had 5 counters on the Stadium, two creatures and an unequipped Fireshrieker, which meant I was at least one counter short.

As always, suggestions are welcome. :)
From Gaea grew the world, and the world was silent. From Gaea grew the world’s elves, and the world was silent no more. —Elvish teaching

:) :) :) :) :halo: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :halo: :) :cussing: :) :) :halo: :) :cussing:

Tags:

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 2 years ago

this deck has strong synergy with the unblockable and counter adding cards.

maybe try to make room for one Sanctum Gargoyle. For returning to hand a stadium that got destroyed.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Casual”