[SCD] Sol Ring

pokken
Answers: 2
Pronoun: he / him

Post by pokken » 4 years ago

umtiger wrote:
4 years ago
In the middle of the game, Sol Ring is a stronger Skyshroud Claim that can be removed.
Let's dial this rhetoric back a bit. Mid game sol ring is still +1 mana vs -2 mana. It can increase your mana with no tempo cost.

Cow31337Killer
Answers: 1
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Cow31337Killer » 4 years ago

I think my favorite thing to do in EDH is to cast Nature's Claim|WWK after someone casts their Sol Ring|CMD on turn 1. It's funny to watch them have an existential crisis as they realize their entire game plan was riding on having Sol Ring in their opening hand. I'm usually not a fan of blowing up people's mana rocks early on but I'll gladly make an exception for that broken piece of garbage.

TheGildedGoose
HONK HONK
Pronoun: any/all

Post by TheGildedGoose » 4 years ago

Cow31337Killer wrote:
4 years ago
I think my favorite thing to do in EDH is to cast Nature's Claim|WWK after someone casts their Sol Ring|CMD on turn 1. It's funny to watch them have an existential crisis as they realize their entire game plan was riding on having Sol Ring in their opening hand. I'm usually not a fan of blowing up people's mana rocks early on but I'll gladly make an exception for that broken piece of garbage.
You're doing God's work.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Rules and Philosophy”