cEDH Metagame Project

HoffOccultist
Pronoun: he / him

Post by HoffOccultist » 4 years ago

Hello everyone

I realized that the couple months I've been doing this, I've failed to post it here. This is the latest set of information based on submitted games via a google form that cEDH players have submitted. This one also includes some opining from myself at the end (and a little near the beginning) on the hot button topic of the banlist.

Although the numbers are, at the end of the day, not really a guiding force or anywhere near complete, I hope you find this information useful and interesting.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1upu ... sp=sharing
Survivor of EDH 32 Challenge.

cryogen
GΘΔ†

Post by cryogen » 4 years ago

This is pretty cool, thanks for doing this!
Sheldon wrote:You're the reason we can't have nice things.

ChocoDude

Post by ChocoDude » 4 years ago

Suggestion: Add a legend for Player # to each chart. It'll be easier for readers to digest the information and you won't have to write it out in text form anymore, which player number is what color on the chart.

HoffOccultist

Post by HoffOccultist » 4 years ago

ChocoDude wrote:
4 years ago
Suggestion: Add a legend for Player # to each chart. It'll be easier for readers to digest the information and you won't have to write it out in text form anymore, which player number is what color on the chart.
Not a bad idea. I'm not sure if the website I used to make the graphs has a way to do that, but I'm sure I could just edit it.
Survivor of EDH 32 Challenge.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Competitive (cEDH)”