Adeliz: Beatdown Basics

RedDeckTries
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by RedDeckTries » 4 years ago

Aggressive Wizards for when you want to give your group relief from the Azami, Lady of Scrolls / Patron Wizard grind. This deck is heavy on the basics, both for ramp from Mitotic Manipulation / Retraced Image , and for a potential win via copies of Price of Progress .

I typically favour Blood Moon , but since we WANT nonbascs on the battlefield Back to Basics is our premier enchantment-based hate of choice. Dualcaster Mage / Twinflame serves as another wizard-themed finisher, and the rest of the deck draws cards or blows stuff up.
Decklist
Approximate Total Cost:

Tags:

benjameenbear
Pronoun: he / him

Post by benjameenbear » 4 years ago

This looks like a ton of fun, honestly. I assume the lack of Counterspells is intentional? Otherwise, I'd recommend at least a few so that you can protect some of your key spells.

Also, it might not be a bad idea to look for Earthquake effects to help shorten your clock while also offering some Board control.

Kemev
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Kemev » 4 years ago

Neat!

I agree that the "optimal" build probably has all the Earthquakes, but I like the current concept. I'd be a little tempted to add some redundancy around Dualcaster Mage + Twinflame... Heat Shimmer is a second Twinflame, and with a third piece like Purphoros, God of the Forge or Ral, Storm Conduit, the two also go infinite with Naru Meha.

Also A+ for Price of Progress. That card wins a lot :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”