Niv-Mizzet, Parun

NZB2323
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by NZB2323 » 4 years ago

Decklist
Approximate Total Cost:

Any budget suggestions on how to improve this deck would be appreciated. I don't have money for Force of Will, Snapcaster Mage, or Scalding Tarn.
Current Decks
rg Morophon, the infinite Kavu Eowyn, human tribal Legolas, voltron control Wb Tymna/Ravos cleric tribal Neheb, Chicago Bulls tribal Ug Edric pauper

Retired Decks
Edgar Markov Kaalia, angel board wipes Ghen, prison Captain Sisay Ub Nymris, draw go Sarulf, voltron control Niv-Mizzet, combo Winota Sidisi, Zombie Tribal

Tags:

benjameenbear
Pronoun: he / him

Post by benjameenbear » 4 years ago

I think adding in a Future Sight and/or a Sensei's Divining Top could be beneficial to you as well.

Narset, Parter of Veils + a draw 7 effect will give you an excellent chance to win the game or establish control over it very easily.

Lighting Bolt is a pretty decent removal spell in conjunction with an active Niv, as is Mizzium Mortars. Perhaps adding these to your list will help you kill more things?

Dig Through Time is another draw spell that you could use.

Ray of Erasure, Walking Atlas, and Young Pyromancer seem like easy cuts you could make.

NZB2323
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by NZB2323 » 4 years ago

benjameenbear wrote:
4 years ago
I think adding in a Future Sight and/or a Sensei's Divining Top could be beneficial to you as well.

Narset, Parter of Veils + a draw 7 effect will give you an excellent chance to win the game or establish control over it very easily.

Lighting Bolt is a pretty decent removal spell in conjunction with an active Niv, as is Mizzium Mortars. Perhaps adding these to your list will help you kill more things?

Dig Through Time is another draw spell that you could use.

Ray of Erasure, Walking Atlas, and Young Pyromancer seem like easy cuts you could make.
Narset is amazing for this deck! I recently picked up commit // memory so that's another card she works well with.

I actually really like Ray of Erasure since I can use it to mess with my opponent after they use these cards:
Walking Atlas I also like because this deck doesn't have a lot of ramp and with all the card draw I should always have an extra land in hand.

I think I will cut Young Pyromancer and Talrand. I like holding up the mana for instants more than spending mana to play a creature who generates more creatures.
Current Decks
rg Morophon, the infinite Kavu Eowyn, human tribal Legolas, voltron control Wb Tymna/Ravos cleric tribal Neheb, Chicago Bulls tribal Ug Edric pauper

Retired Decks
Edgar Markov Kaalia, angel board wipes Ghen, prison Captain Sisay Ub Nymris, draw go Sarulf, voltron control Niv-Mizzet, combo Winota Sidisi, Zombie Tribal

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”