Olivia Mobilized Reanimator

SocorroTortoise
Not A Turtle
Pronoun: he / him

Post by SocorroTortoise » 4 years ago

Continuing to put a few more decks up here. This is a largely reanimation focused Olivia, Mobilized for War list. Vampire tribal and madness both feel a little too restrictive, so I'm trying to take advantage of both the discard and the haste on the general here to cheat big demons and dragons into play at high speed.

As an aside, some of the regular posters from MTGS might know that my group doesn't play with a lot of format staples, in particular things like fast mana and unrestricted tutors (and if you didn't, you do now). I'm going to acknowledge that playing Bazaar of Baghdad in a meta like that seems unusual. It's mostly here because (A) I don't get many opportunities to play the card and (B) it's much more fair when you're using it in large part to swing with Hazoret the Fervent or enable Ghirapur Orrery. It still offers some fast reanimator starts, but my targets are chosen in part because they're strong but beatable. I'm intentionally avoiding cards that can lock people out in the first couple turns.
Decklist
Approximate Total Cost:

[Pr]Jaya | Estrid | A rotating cast of decks built out of my box

Tags:

Return to “Decklists”