Mahadi the Treasurecrat

Skello496
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Skello496 » 3 weeks ago

This is the current iteration of my Mahadi, Emporium Master deck.
Currently the goal is to play aristocrats, but most of my triggers are off of treasures, not from the creatures that die. While some of the aristocrat cards will trigger off both, the main goal here is using the treasures for the kill.

Originally, this deck was less focused on the above-mentioned gameplan, but I have recently upgraded into this focus to be more reliable in games.

card suggestions are welcome, of course.
Decklist
Approximate Total Cost:

Previously Removed:
Burnished Hart Reduced the number of basics, and will continue to do so, in order to add Field of the Dead to get more sac fodder.
Rakdos Cluestone Replaced with Arcane Signet - not sure how I missed that on the original build.
Rakdos Locket replaced with Golden Throne - not a great ramp card in the first place, I'd rather have the sac outlet that produces mana.
Gravedigger Just didn't work as well as I want it to most of the time. the cost to play him, get something back and then play that wasn't worth keeping him just to recur a plaguecrafter effect. swapped for Wasteland Raiders.
Grave Titan Just wasn't as effective as I wanted it to be.
Witch-king, Bringer of Ruin Making your opponent sac 1 per turn just isn't good enough, and he's too expensive for that.
Dreadbore Feed the Swarm swapped.
Pyroblast love it in Krenko, not necessary in Mahadi.
Bitter Downfall too expensive for what it does, but at the time it was a card on hand. Removed as soon as I got something
Last edited by Skello496 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
EDH:
Krenko, Goblin Stampeder
Nylea, God of Hydra Counters G
Mahadi, Emporium Master rb
Feather, Catrips Redeemed wr
Ghired, The Tokened gwr
Hakbal, Merfolk Massacre UG
Ten and Clara, Suspended uwr

Tags:

pokken
Answers: 2
Pronoun: he / him

Post by pokken » 3 weeks ago

If you standardize sorting and then download it, it'll give you a nicer decklist! :)

e.g. (where I moved the commander manually ofc)
Decklist
Approximate Total Cost:

Skello496
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Skello496 » 3 weeks ago

pokken wrote:
3 weeks ago
If you standardize sorting and then download it, it'll give you a nicer decklist! :)
Thanks, formatting is hard on mobile :grin:
EDH:
Krenko, Goblin Stampeder
Nylea, God of Hydra Counters G
Mahadi, Emporium Master rb
Feather, Catrips Redeemed wr
Ghired, The Tokened gwr
Hakbal, Merfolk Massacre UG
Ten and Clara, Suspended uwr

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”