Teysa Karlov - The Church of Death

Noir
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Noir » 4 years ago

Teysa Karlov has always been a favorite character of mine since the original Ravnica sets. I've always loved the combination of white and black the most since I started playing magic so I had to build her once she was shown to be returning for the third time. This deck of course focuses entirely on death triggers. No matter how small it is simply getting an additional token or draining your opponent for one more life it all adds up with her on the board. This deck can go infinite pretty quickly with the likes of the altars so if that's not your thing you can simply take those out to suit your playstyle.
Teysa
The Church of Death

Commander

4 Teysa Karlov

Planeswalker | 1

1 Liliana, Dreadhorde General
Approximate Total Cost:

Last edited by Noir 3 years ago, edited 9 times in total.

Tags:

Noir

Played a bunch of games this weekend and felt like the manabase was way too inconsistent at 35 and that I needed more white sources early game so took out martyrs bond and kayas guile for two basic plains. The bond was just two expensive and the guile everytjme I drew it I didn’t care much to have it. Wish it targeted. Still working on getting some other major pieces like phyrexian altar and grave pact not to mention faster lands but those will come with time and money.

Noir

Big update with the deck, managed to get it pretty close to where I want it.

Noir

Post by Noir » 3 years ago

Huge update since last time since lots of sets have come out with some pretty amazing cards for this deck:

In:
Knight of the White Orchid
Liliana's Standard Bearer
Massacre Wurm
Bastion of Rememberance
Revel in Riches

Not really sure what I took out because it's been so long since I actually updated haha.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”